剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
I want to try.
你认为还要走多久 才到克鲁克斯 斯普林斯?
How much further, do you think, to Crooks Springs?
中午能到 除非出现意外情况
Midday. Unless something arises.
我会努力弄点意外出来
I'll try to think of something.
你们会好好的
You'll be fine.
你和德文都会
You and the boy.
我一直是这么跟自己说的
It's what I keep telling myself.
我知道进镇前 有个地方可以稍作停留
I know a place we can stop before town.
休息一下 洗一洗
Get some rest. Clean up some.
里德先生 你是说我得 把自己弄得像样一点吗?
Saying I need to make myself more presentable, Mr. Reed?
你从头到脚都很像样 霍洛威女士
Everything about you is presentable, Ms. Holloway.
你以前来过这里吗?
Have you been here before?
是的
Yeah.
多年以前
Years ago.
你接下来去哪里?
Where will you go next?
我们第一次见面的地方
Where we started from.
那是我唯一熟悉的土地
It's the only land I know.
不想看看你能发现什么别的吗?
Not interested in seeing what else you might find?
我太太跟儿子安葬在那里
My wife and son are there.
那是我的归属之地
That's where I belong.
我想在那里没有我们的地方
I suppose there's no place for us there.
我知道怎么在这里生存
I know how to survive out here.
独自生存
Alone.
那我...那我想最好是...
Then I... Then I think it's best if...
我跟他两个人 骑马进克鲁克斯斯普林斯镇
if I ride into town with him on my own
以免让任何人...感到困惑
so as not to confuse anyone... with our entrance.
好的
Okay.
德文
Devin!
里德先生要启程回布里杰堡了
Mr. Reed is going to start back to Fort Bridger.
我们该道别了 我们得自己继续赶路 去克鲁克斯 斯普林斯
It's time to say goodbye. We'll continue on to Crooks Springs on our own.
你不送我们去?
Without you?
从这里开始 你们就不需要我了
You don't need me from here.
可我们还没到地方
But we're not there yet.
很近了 过了那山脊再走不到一英里 就是克鲁克斯 斯普林斯
You're close. Half a mile over that ridge, you'll be in Crooks Springs.
那我们现在得独自上路 去一个我们甚至都不想去的地方?
So now we have to go by ourselves? To a place we don't even want to be?
你父亲在那里 - 我们不需要他
Your father is there. - We don't need him!
你应该照顾我们的
You're supposed to look after us.
他照顾过了
He did.
是我们彼此照应
We looked after each other.
现在是你带路的时候了
It's your time to lead now.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们会照顾好她的
We'll take care of her.
我知道
I know.
再次感谢
Thank you again.
不客气
You're welcome.
我希望你能找到 你一直在寻找的那个微笑
I hope you find that smile you are looking for.
艾萨克
Isaac.
我希望我寻找的是你的微笑
I wish it were your smile that I was going to be looking for.
我也是
I do too.
我要求你不跟我们一起 骑马进克鲁克斯斯普林斯的真正原因
The real reason I asked you to let us ride in on our own
是我不能让德文的父亲 看见我看你的眼神
is I couldn't let Devin's father see the way I look at you.
就是我现在看你的眼神
The way I'm looking at you now.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
我们没有任何选择 - 有别的城镇 很多城镇
We don't have any choice. - There are other towns, a lot of 'em.
那是你父亲所在的唯一的城镇
It's the only one where your father is.
那有什么重要的 我们可以继续走 我们可以去加利福尼亚
What does that matter? We can keep going. We can go to California.
如果那些人继续来追我并抓住我 他将会是你唯一的依靠
If people keep coming and they find me, he will be all you have.
你说那些人已经走了
You said those men were gone.
他们没有
They aren't.
事实上 我不能永远保护你
The truth is I can't protect you forever.
如果有更多的人来抓我 我需要你跟能保护你的人在一起
If more ever show up, I need you with someone who will keep you safe.
那是哪里来的?
Where'd that come from?
没有他陪同 我们不应该去 - 我帮你上马
We shouldn't be going without him. - Let me help you get on your horse.
我可以自己上马
I can do it myself.
等等 求你了 - 上马
Wait, wait, please. - Get on the horse.
等等 求求你 不要这样 - 上马
Wait, please. Stop. - Get on the horse.
你跟我走 - 我不能离开他们
You're coming with me. - I'm not leaving them.
他妈的快上马
Get on the fucking horse.
求你了 我有一点钱 全都给你
Please, I have some money and you can have it all.
你以为我在开玩笑?
You think I'm joking?
快上马
Get on the fucking horse.
你♥他♥妈♥的快上马 - 去吧 妈妈 我们不会有事的
Get on the fucking horse. - Go on, Mother. We'll be okay.
不准看他们 快点上马
Don't look at them. Get on the fucking horse.
上马
Get on the horse!
不要
No.
不要那么做
Don't do it.
我们不会有事的 - 我会开枪打他们
We'll be okay. - I'll shoot them, I swear!
会一直有人来追我们 - 不
They'll keep coming. - No.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Shut your fucking mouth!
快点上马
Get on your goddamn horse!
别那么做
Don't do it.
上马
Get on the horse!
你还好吗?
You all right?
艾萨克
Isaac.
我在这里陪着你
I'm right here with you.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
你确定吗?
You sure about this?
我们去加利福尼亚吧
Let's go to California.
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表