剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
我妈妈在哪里?
Where's my mother?
不管谁来
Anyone comes,
格杀勿论
kill them.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去救你妈妈
To get your mother.
她醒了
Oh, there she is.
早上好 霍洛威女士
Morning, Ms. Holloway.
希望你没有被颠簸得太难受
Hope you haven't been too jostled.
你待在马上 别打什么鬼主意
Oh, you're fine right there. Don't you get any ideas.
在后面看到什么了吗? - 一个人都没有
You see anything back that way? - Not a soul.
出于谨慎起见 绕了一小段路 以防除了他们以外 还有别人跟着
This little dance is just a precaution in case they ain't the only ones trailing.
我们得加快速度了 霍洛威女士
Need to pick up the pace. Now, Ms. Holloway,
我会让你舒服一点
I'm gonna make you a little more comfortable.
你想逃跑 就是自找苦吃 明白吗?
You try to run, it's gonna be trouble. You understand?
不管你能拿我换多少悬赏 我可以付你更多的钱
Whatever you are making, I can give you more.
成交
Deal.
我丈夫在克鲁克斯 斯普林斯...
My husband in Crooks Springs...
你丈夫知道 你在东部射杀那个男人的事吗?
This husband of yours know about the fellow you shot back east?
我在给你一个机会 做正确的事 挣更多的钱
I'm offering you the opportunity to earn more by doing the right thing.
我在给你一个机会马上闭嘴
I'm offering you the opportunity to stop talkin'
否则场面会变得非常难看 而那根本没必要
or this will get a lot uglier than it needs to.
你不明白
You don't understand.
霍洛威女士 你不明白的是
No, what you don't understand, Ms. Holloway,
我们目前的处境 是由我们过去的决定造成的
is that our current circumstances are a reflection of our past decisions.
或许你会希望把这当作一个机会
Now perhaps you'd like to use this as an opportunity
反思一下你过去所做的决定
to reflect on your past decisions.
你敢逃跑 我就朝你脸上开枪
You run, I'll put a bullet in your face.
提利 在这里等到傍晚时分
Tilly, wait here till evenin'.
任何不是纽特的人经过 你就把他们干掉
Anybody but Newt's boys come, you take 'em out.
现在
Now,
我们去布莱克山脊扎营 在那里碰头
we'll make camp at Black's Ridge. Meet up there.
霍洛威女士 不要激怒他
Ms. Holloway, don't make him mad.
我不希望看到你受伤
I don't wanna see you get hurt.
你先走
After you.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
你可真是块硬骨头
You sure don't die real easy.
我得找一份不需要老弯着腰的工作
Need to find work where bending over is not a required skill.
要是能踩轻一点就好了
Little less heel would be appreciated.
别进来 这里在忙
Nope! Busy in here!
有人来找你
Well, you got a visitor.
总督 你就像是我尿尿时 那种火烧火燎的感觉 甩都甩不掉
You're like a burning piss I can't shake, Governor.
又回来逮捕我吗?
Back to arrest me again?
只有你跟你那个手下?
Just you and your man there?
这是什么?
What's this?
这是我的最后出价 布里杰先生
It's my final offer, Mr. Bridger.
如果你认为这些都不能让你满意
And if you do not find all of this satisfactory,
那我向你保证 我的下一次提议可远不会这么慷慨
I assure you that my next proposition shall become severely less generous.
好吧
Well,
看来你已经显示了足够的诚意 让我能割舍这个地方了
it appears you've located the one bridge across my fondness for this place.
布里杰先生 在这上面签个名 我们的交易就结了
A signature, Mr. Bridger, and we shall be done.
要我念给你听吗?
Would you like me to read it to you?
虽然我不识字 但我绝对会数数
I may not be able to read, but I sure can count.
掏这么一大笔钱 你得在这里做好久生意才不会亏
It'll take a good bit of business for you to break even on this sort of payment.
那是我要应对的事
That's for me to manage.
我敢肯定上帝会在那方面 给你指明道路
I'm sure the Lord will light your way in that respect.
祂当然会
He will indeed.
"很喜欢跟你做生意"这种违心话 就不说了
Well, I wish I could say it's been a pleasure.
人跟人做生意 关系会变紧张
Bartering can add tension to a relationship.
希望我们之间没有宿怨
I hope there's no bitterness between us.
完全没有 没有
Oh, none at all. At all.
接下来有什么打算?
So what's next?
我会把你的驿堡夷为平地
I'm going to burn your fort to the ground.
我给你和这里所有人两天清出这里 之后 我会一把火烧了它
I'm giving you and everyone here two days to clear out before I light the torches.
他为什么要那么做?
Why the hell would he do that?
萨米 这叫加强防御
It's called fortifying, Sammy.
这一带的驿站越少 别人就越难进来
Less posts are around, harder it is for others to make their way in.
尤其是想熄灭摩♥门♥教♥起义之火的 那些士兵
Especially soldiers looking to stomp out that Mormon flame.
我说得对吗? 总督
Ain't that right, Governor?
恶魔来敲门的时候 要把门锁上
When evil comes knocking, you lock the door.
并希望恶魔没有早已附身于你
And hope it hasn't already gotten inside with you.
布里杰先生 我只是做该做的事保护追随我的人
I do what's required to protect my people, Mr. Bridger.
必须筑牢防线 否则我们将不复存在
A line must be drawn or else we will cease to exist.
而我绝不会让那种事发生
And I will not let that happen.
祝你今天愉快
Have a wonderful day.
总督 长官
Governor. Sir.
我们遇到一个情况
We have a situation.
我正要去吉尔伯特做布道 是紧急情况吗?
I'm traveling to Gilbert to give my sermon. Is it urgent?
是
It is.
说吧
Go ahead.
在伏击中幸存的那个女人 知道是我们干的
The woman who survived the ambush knows it was us.
有人已试图通知军队总部 我们必须行动
Attempts have been made to notify Washington. We need to act.
在火势扩大之前把它扑灭
Extinguish the flame before it spreads.
没有别的办法 那个女人 将威胁到我们在这里建设的一切
No way around it, but the woman is a threat to everything we've built here.
知道那个女人的下落吗?
Do we know where this woman is?
在肖肖尼人那里
With the Shoshone.
我们不想跟肖肖尼人起冲突... - 红羽毛跟他们会合了
We want no trouble with the Shoshone... - Red Feather has joined them.
这给了我们一个 把他们全部消灭的机会
Gives us an opportunity to eliminate them all.
那就处理好这件事
Then get it handled.
以后别再跟我提起
And do not speak of this to me again.
是 总督
Yes, Governor.
你们好 姐妹 兄弟 - 扬总督
Hello. Hello. Sister. Brother. - Governor Young.
嗨 您好吗? - 你叫什么名字?
Hi. How are you? - What is your name?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
愿上帝保佑你 夏洛特
May the Lord bless you, Charlotte.
你叫什么名字? - 萨曼莎
And what is your name? - Samantha.
萨曼莎 愿上帝保佑你 - 上帝保佑您 先生
Samantha. May the Lord bless you. - God bless you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
请多生孩子
Have more.
愿上帝与您同在
May the Lord be with you.
天啊
My God.
派拉特兄弟
Brother Pratt.
派拉特兄弟
Brother Pratt.
库克兄弟呢?
Where's Brother Cook?
他偷了威廉的怀表
He stole William's watch.
不
No!
不 停下来
No! Stop!
停下来
Stop!
派拉特兄弟回到了我们当中
Brother Pratt has returned to the flock.
那库克呢?
What about Cook?
没有他那么幸运 我猜测
Not as fortunate. Best I could make out
跟他们一起走的那批人抛下了他们 我跟派拉特兄弟解释了
the men they were with left them both for dead. I explained to Brother Pratt
他太太被敌对分子谋杀的事
of his wife's murder at the hands of hostiles
以及我们今晚为她报仇的计划
and of our plans to avenge her death tonight.
我跟你们一起去
I'm going with you.
我要跟你们一起去
I am going with you.
悉听尊便 派拉特兄弟
As you wish, Brother Pratt.
帮他准备一下
Get him prepared.
你真的想让他一起去吗?
You really want him to go along?
他已经疯了
He's traveled into madness.
我们允许他为自己报仇
We'll allow him his revenge.
万一他看到他老婆还活着呢?
And if he sees his wife is still alive?
让他打头阵
Put him at the front of the charge.
让命运结束这一切
Let fate finish it.
拿武器 做好准备
To arms! Ready!
为了石女
For Stone Woman.
能给你力量
To give you strength.
应该给些她毯子
Should get her some blankets.
她晚上很可能会冻死的
Likely to freeze to death overnight.
晚点吧
Ah, later.
让她再冻一会儿 让她学一学顺从
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表