剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
I thought God rewarded the open-hearted.
是的
Yes.
我太太可以感情用事
My wife has the luxury of thinking with her heart.
但我不能够那么做 - 帮助别人总是可以的
I'm not in a position to do that. - We're always in a position to help.
我们费了很多口舌 才让凡彻先生同意了让我们加入
It took considerable negotiations to get Mr. Fancher to allow our entry.
如果超过原定人数 我们可能会被拒绝
If we show up with extra bodies, we risk being turned away.
我们有三匹强壮的马 物资充足
We have three strong horses. We're fully stocked with supplies.
足够我们抵达克鲁克斯斯普林斯
Enough to carry us to Crooks Springs.
克鲁克斯过了我们的目的地
Crooks is beyond our destination.
剩下那一程我自己会安排
I'll arrange the balance of our travels.
你不必担心这一点 我们不会成为你的负担
You won't need to concern yourself. We will be no burden.
那是片陌生的土地
This new world out here,
我的指引只有某个兄弟画的地图和上帝之手
all I have is a brother's map and God's hand to lead us.
我愿意相信那张地图和上帝之手 派拉特先生 求你了
I am willing to put my faith in both, Mr. Pratt. Please.
你能扛东西吗?
How's your back for carrying?
能 先生
Good, sir.
天一亮就出发
We set out at first light.
谢谢你 非常感谢 派拉特先生
Oh, thank you. Thank you, Mr. Pratt.
也感谢你帮忙劝他
And thank you for the nudge.
恐怕我对他没有那么大的影响力
Afraid I don't carry that type of influence.
是 但我还是很感激
Yes, well, I'm still grateful.
这个世界似乎并不优待 一个独自求生存的女人
This doesn't seem to be a world that favors a woman on her own.
所以我们女人才会结婚 不是吗? - 对
That's why we get married, isn't it? - Yes.
求求你 不要再这样
Please, no more.
别碰她
Let her be!
够了
Enough!
别碰她
Let her be.
够了
That's enough!
把腿张开
Open your legs.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
这下我们一无所有了
We have nothing now!
我一直都一无所有
I've had nothing forever.
来吧
Come on!
鲁莽
Careless.
拖着一个男孩受这种苦
Dragging a boy through that.
我跟你的想法一样
I parried the same thought.
但她很坚决
She is determined.
那我会有更多东西 跟沃特 希金斯交换
More for me to trade to Walter Higgins.
恐怕你多半是对的
I'm afraid you're likely right.
但是请你行行好
But do me a favor.
事后不要告诉我 因为...
Don't tell me about it, so...
我已经再也无法承受那种事了
I've reached my fill on such things.
天变冷了 拿张毯子出来
Temperature's falling. Grab a blanket for us.
找到了吗? - 你是谁?
Find it? - Who are you?
你受伤了?
Are you hurt?
你可以留在这里
You can stay here.
慢一点
Easy.
怎么了?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
嘿 凡彻 - 干吗?
Hey, Fancher. - Yeah?
有人来了
Somebody's coming.
是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Mormons.
摩♥门♥教♥徒 我们在等他们吗?
Mormons? We expecting them?
一辆马车8美元
Eight dollars a wagon.
一定要拿到钱
Make sure you get their money.
离我向你承诺的生活又近了一步
One step closer to the life I promised you.
你一直在说那个新生活 而我...
You keep speaking of this new life, and I...
我一直想知道我在其中的使命
I suppose I'm just wondering what my purpose is in it.
你的使命是照顾你的家人
Your purpose is your family.
你的丈夫
Your husband.
正如我的使命是照顾你一样
Just as my purpose is you.
我们通向彼此的路非常曲折 但我们现在是一家人了
Our road to each other was not straight, but we are one now.
如果没有你在我身边 我将不愿苟活
And I will not exist without you by my side.
让他们继续走
Keep them moving.
布里杰先生 有人找你
Mr. Bridger. Someone here to see you.
吉姆 布里杰吗?
Jim Bridger?
除非你打算因此而射杀我
Unless you plan on shooting me for it.
我在找一个女人
Looking for a woman.
莎拉 霍洛威
Sara Holloway.
她应该是往这边来了
Believe she came up this way.
莎拉 霍洛威
通 缉
谋杀&抢劫
悬 赏
你刚才说她姓什么?
What'd you say her name was?
霍洛威 从费城过来的
Holloway. Out of Philadelphia.
八成还带着一个小男孩
Likely traveling with a young boy.
维吉尔
Virgil.
能让你这种赏金猎人追到这么远来 她的悬赏肯定很多
She must be high dollar, hunter such as yourself tracking out this far.
她在东部谋杀了一个男人
She murdered a man out east.
他家里祖祖辈辈都很有钱 开出高额赏金让人捉拿她
His family's old money and offering a nice stack of it to whoever can bring her in.
这里离费城很远啊
We long way from Philly.
我知道自己在哪里
I know where I am, sir.
我是在圣路易斯外拿到的悬赏
I picked up the bounty outside of St. Louis.
有人看见她在那里找人带路往西去
She was seen there looking for a guide west.
听说她找到了一个姓弗莱的人
Word is she hooked up with a man named Frye.
我应该没有见过她 但我会留意
Don't believe I've seen her, but I'll be on the lookout.
知道她为什么杀死那个男人吗?
They give a reason she murdered that feller?
想杀人的话 总能找到适合的理由
Can always find the right reason to kill somebody.
再见
Good day.
凡彻
Fancher.
来了一群骑马的人
We got riders.
把我的枪拿来
Get my gun.
来的是什么人? 骑兵队?
Who the hell's this? Cavalry?
不 是摩♥门♥教♥民兵
Nah. Mormon militia.
摩♥门♥教♥徒
Mormons.
他们是纳府军团
Them's Nauvoo Legion.
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
你们好
Hello back.
这个马车队带队的是谁? - 有何贵干?
Well, who's in charge of this party? - How can I help you?
你是带队的? - 是
You're in charge? - I am.
好
All right.
你有在这块地上扎营的许可证吗?
You possess a permit to be on these lands?
许可证?
Permit?
根据布里格姆 扬总督的公告
By proclamation of Governor Brigham Young,
没有正式官员提供的许可证
no person shall be allowed to pass through this territory
谁都不能穿越这块领土
without a permit provided by a proper officer.
如果你们没有许可证
If you don't have a permit,
你和你的马车队 必须在天黑之前把马车赶回东部去
you and your party need to turn your wagons back east before nightfall.
你们不能够继续...
You're not gonna keep on...
朋友 你可以告诉扬总督
Friend, you can assure Governor Young
我们明天天一亮就离开这里
that we're gonna be out of here first light.
他根本不会知道我们来过
He'll never knew we were here.
恐怕我们不能那么做
I'm afraid it don't work like that.
扬总督已经宣布了戒♥严♥ 目的是保护他的人♥民♥
Governor Young's declared martial law to protect his people
因为你们这些人把我们驱逐出家园 杀死我们挚爱的人
due to you and your kind driving us out of our homes, killing our loved ones,
让我们找个属于我们的地方
telling us to find our own place to be.
我们找到了那个地方
Well, we found that place.
先生 你现在正站在那片土地上
And, mister, you're standing on it.
根据我的理解 我脚下这片土地
As I understand it, I'm standing on land
归美♥利♥坚♥合众国政♥府♥所有
owned by the United States government.
我不需要获得允许...
I do not need permission...
布里根姆 扬总督发布了公告 任何人都不能...
A proclamation of Governor Brigham Young. No man shall be...
你们一直在提那个所谓的公告
You keep talking about your proclamation.
我已经听到了 我不是聋子
I do hear you. I'm not deaf.
唯一的问题是 我们也有我们的公告
Only problem is, we have our own proclamation,
那个公告说我们不接受任何人的命令
and that proclamation says that we take orders from no man,
尤其不接受该死的摩♥门♥教♥徒
especially a goddamn Mormon,
或者那个人不人鬼不鬼的东西的命令
or that thing there, whatever that is.
所以你可以转告...
So you can tell...
朋友 如果你想开枪 我后面有60杆枪 随时会开火
Friend, you want to start shooting, I got 60 guns back here, ready to go.
其中不乏神枪手
And I got some real fine shots in the lot.
他正觉得无聊 他最近没什么好射的 一直在射...
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表