剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
As rocky and hard and high as any you'll ever come across.
而到了这个季节 根本不可能穿越这条山脉
In which this time of year is gonna be impassable.
但是你们十有八♥九♥也到不了这山脉
But you're likely to never get to it,
因为在四周潜伏着各种危险
due to what's roaming on all sides.
就算你们没有被强盗土匪杀死
If outlaws don't murder you,
也还有犹特人 派尤特人 肖肖尼人
you got your Utes, Paiutes, Shoshone,
大灰熊 野狼...以及愤怒的摩♥门♥教♥徒
grizzly, wolves... and riled up Mormons.
如果我们上帝的王国屹立不倒
If our kingdom of God holds strong,
它将清洗这个世界 净化它的邪恶
it will cleanse and purify the world from wickedness.
熊掌
Bear claw.
这片领地上正酝酿着一场战争
There's war brewing in this territory.
布里根姆 扬想建立自己的王国
Brigham Young trying to make his kingdom.
而布坎南总统则派军队来镇♥压♥
President Buchanan sending in troops to stomp it out.
他们中任何一个都会非常乐意
And every one of them more than content
杀死一对外来移♥民♥母子
to kill some immigrant mother and child
为了握紧他们认为是自己的东西
to keep their grip on what they see as theirs.
布里杰先生 我想请你 给我和儿子找到一位陪同
Mr. Bridger, I would appreciate you securing my son and I an escort.
拜托你
Please.
你当然想啰 罗威尔女士
Of course you would, Ms. Rowell.
你到底要带我们去哪里?
Where exactly are you taking us?
有个家伙就在前面不远处扎营
A fellow who camp's up ahead a bit further.
性格有点古怪 但他不偷不抢 也不杀人
Bit of an odd stock, but he's no thief or murderer.
在我认识的人当中 他是最了解这片土地的
Knows this land better than anybody I can think of.
我是布里杰 进来了
It's Bridger! Coming in!
肯定有更好的办法 不用这样漫无目的地穿过这...
There must be a better way than our traipsing through this...
我说了我是布里杰 该死的
I said it's Bridger, God damn it!
不要开枪
Now, hold your shot!
你们还好吗?
You all right?
来吧
Come on.
待在我后面
Stay behind me.
这是什么?
What is this?
古印第安巫术
Old Injun magic.
能驱逐狼群之类的
Keep away wolves and such.
也能驱敌 御邪灵... - 跟在我后面
Enemies and evil spirits too... - Stay behind me.
...如果你相信那一套的话
...if you believe that sort of thing.
你没听到我自报姓名吗?
Did you not hear me announce?
我听到有动静
I heard something.
那是我他妈的叫你别开枪
That's something you heard was me saying don't shoot!
这位是莎拉 罗威尔女士
This here is Ms. Sara Rowell.
她在找人带他们去克鲁克斯斯普林斯
She's looking for a lead to Crooks Springs.
这就是我跟你说过的那位 艾萨克...
This is the fella I was telling you about, Isaac...
艾萨克 里德
Isaac Reed.
里德先生
Mr. Reed.
我在克鲁克斯没有生意
I ain't got no business in Crooks.
明白...护送我们就会是你的生意
Yes, well... we would be your business.
报酬五百美元 带我们去到那里找到我丈夫
Five hundred dollars to assist us in reaching my husband there.
贝克沃斯觉得这笔钱值得跑一趟
Beckworth figured the trip was worth it.
那是她跟吉姆 贝克沃斯的事
That's between her and Jim Beckworth.
确实 那个法国疯子亨利 开枪打死了陪她过来的人
True. And I only feel obligated to help her fill his role
所以我才觉得有义务帮她找个人项上
on account of that crazy Frenchman, Henri, shot her companion.
吉姆 贝克沃斯也被射死了?
They shoot Jim Beckworth too?
不 贝克沃斯没等到她来就走了 因为她迟到了三个星期
No, Beckworth left without, due to her being three weeks late.
不应该迟到的 - 我解释过...
Shouldn't be late. - I explained that...
我很清楚是因为我们迟到 才造成了现在的局面
I am aware that our delayed arrival has helped create this situation.
现在最重要的是你是否愿意
All that matters is whether you are willing
给我们带路
to take on the position of our guide or not.
我在克鲁克斯没有生意
I ain't got business in Crooks.
更不跟一个女人和一个瘸子做生意 - 750美元
Especially with a woman and a cripple. - Seven hundred and fifty dollars.
预付一百 剩下的等到了克鲁克斯 找到了我丈夫就付清
Hundred in advance, the balance when we reach my husband in Crooks.
他在克鲁克斯没有生意
He's got no business in Crooks.
我不是个瘸子 - 你愿不愿意给我们带路?
And I'm not crippled. - Will you be our guide or not?
不愿意
No.
我说了我要找个有能力的人
I said I needed someone capable.
不准你随便插嘴
Do not speak unless spoken to.
艾萨克 她开的报酬 远远超过了那个路程的市价
Her offer is well above the going rate for that distance, Isaac.
恕我不敬 吉姆...
Respectfully, Jim...
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
那好吧 我们回头见
Yeah. All right, I guess I'll see you around then.
你最好不要让自己经常挨枪子
You should try not to get yourself shot so much.
12美元应该就够了
Twelve even should cover it.
如果你们的枪♥支♥不够 我们有一些没怎么用过的
We've got some lightly used firearms if you haven't got enough of your own.
我们的武器非常充足
We're fully stocked with weapons.
在这一带 武器再多都不够
Can't have too many out here.
你们这一带遭受过袭击吗?
You've had attacks in the area?
三个月来接连不断
It's been a full season of them.
结队旅行是明智的
Wise to travel large.
人越多 被偷袭的可能越小
More is in the group, the likelier not to be set upon.
你们摩♥门♥教♥徒是怎么分女人的?
So, how is it you Mormons divvy up the women?
每人两个?
Two apiece?
就跟穿鞋一样
Like shoes.
一只脚一个
One for each foot.
我听说一个12美元
Twelve a pop, I hear.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
这是真的吗?
Is that true?
我跟我太太艾碧诗刚结婚没多久
My wife, Abish, and I were just wed.
这两位是威廉兄弟的太太 欧克琳和艾紫丽
Brother William's wives, Oaklyn and Ezrie,
还有爱丽文姐妹 她还没有结婚
and Sister Alivan's not betrothed to anyone.
她多少钱?
How much for her?
那如果你觉得适合的话 你可以要了她?
So, you could claim her as your own if it suited you?
直接把她收了做你的人?
And just add her to your stock?
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
雅各布 我去外面等你
I'll wait for you outside, Jacob.
一个12美元
Twelve a pop.
我不喜欢你刚才的语气
I did not appreciate your tone back there.
那个男人不要我们 跟父亲一样
The man didn't want us. Same as Father.
他想不想要并不重要
It's not a case of what he did or did not want.
我们是想付钱请他带路 而且你父亲当然想要我们
We were paying him for a service. And of course your father wants us.
他不想要
No, he doesn't.
他从来都不想要
He never has.
胡说
Not true.
布里杰先生 我们还应该找谁去谈?
Who else should we speak to, Mr. Bridger?
这得看运气
It's a dice roll.
他们当中有很多人我都不认识
I don't know the lot of them from Adam's dog.
罗威尔女士 告诉你一个残酷的事实
Brutal truth, Ms. Rowell, is as many
这些人当中 有人会尽忠职守 也有人会乘机打劫 害死你们
would gladly rob you and leave you for dead as get you to Crooks Springs.
我肯定能相信军队吧
Surely, I can trust the military.
一个女人在荒漠里跟着一队男人 我不建议你这么做
Woman alone with all them men out here. I'd recommend against it.
在这种情况下 我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself in such situations.
就算如此 他们不会往西去到那么远的地方
Even so. They don't head that far west.
他们只是政♥府♥派来 镇♥压♥摩♥门♥教♥派和敌对分子的
They're just here to put the government's boot down on the Mormons and hostiles.
那他们呢 那边的
What about them? There.
摩♥门♥教♥徒?
Mormons?
他们有别的问题 我之前已经跟你说过了
They carry a whole nother set of problems to which I was referring previous.
总不可能比这里还糟糕
It cannot be worse than here.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
这真的是你的驿堡吗?
This really your fort?
怎么能弄到一个像这样的驿堡?
How do you get a fort like this?
建起来就有了
You build it.
德文
Devin!
德文
Devin!
待在我身边
Stay by me.
罗威尔女士 尽管我很同情你们的情况
While I'm sympathetic to your circumstances, Mrs. Rowell,
但是我看顾我们自己的人 已经自顾不暇了
I've reached my burden's limit caring for my own.
我们不需要你的看顾
We are not in need of your care.
只需要在前方路上跟我们结伴同行
Just honest companionship along the trail ahead.
我儿子完全可以自理
And my son is perfectly capable.
我不怀疑这一点 但我们明天晚上
I don't doubt that, but I've stated our number
会跟凡彻的马车队会合 我已经说好人数了
to Fancher's party who we're joining tomorrow evening.
我不认为多一对母子会惹他不高兴
I cannot imagine one additional woman and child would offend him.
我认为上帝会嘉奖热心的人
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表