剧集 | 孤注一掷:曼彻斯特城(2018) | 导航列表
If you have problems attacking inside as quick as possible,
像我和大卫那样传球
make the pass to David.
知道吗? 每个人都像这样 一脚出球
Everybody goes like this: one, one, one, one.
但是或许今天你们又会这么踢了 好吗?
Maybe it is going to happen again today.
冷静地踢球 踢得简练点
In the calm situations, play simple
在适当的时刻 当然 你们必须攻击
and when it's the right moment, you have to attack.
但那种情况下无法往前的话
But make a process where you won't find yourselves in this situation.
看 无法传球的话 那就立刻传到外♥围♥去 动作迅速
Look at the passes. If it's not possible, immediately outside. Quick.
然后一两脚触球再传出去 我们练习过的 别忘了
Just make one or two touches. We have practiced for that. Don't forget it.
有球或无球状态下都要进攻 做吧
It's duels to be aggressive with the ball or without the ball.
做吧 一直那样做 稳住球
Do that all the time. Set the ball.
简单地传球 一两脚触球就传球
Pass simple. One or two touches. One or two touches.
看起来简单 但其实不然 这儿 这儿 在合适的时机
Looks easy, but it's not. Here, and then in the right moment,
你送球 内侧不行就打外♥围♥
you commit. If it's not possible inside, play outside.
那就是时机 凯尔 今天就像丹尼踢的那样
That is the moment. Kyle, today like Dani did.
你可以去尝试射门
You can go and try to finish.
所以举两三个例子 好吧
So with just two or three examples
来看看你们得怎么做 当然 在那个位置
to see what you have to do in that position.
如果可能 就再次传中
If it is possible, cross the second balls.
控制好 直到我们又可以进攻了
Control that. Control. And after that we can attack again.
(西汉姆联)
刚刚夺冠的冠军队伍 今天尝试在伦敦体育场
The newly crowned league champions attempt to move a step closer
与西汉姆联的比赛中
to an historic century of points today.
向历史性积分纪录更进一步
As they take on West Ham United at the London Stadium.
即使曼城已经得到了桂冠
Even though City have clinched the title
但还有几个个人奖项和纪录可以争取
there are several individual awards and records still in play.
所以瓜迪奥拉继续施压
So Guardiola keeps the pressure on.
我给你们三天休息 这是90分钟的训练阶段 伙计们
I'll give you 3 days off if you complete a training session for 90 minutes.
为了下场90分钟对战哈德斯菲尔德的比赛 我给你们三天休息时间
I'll give you three days off for 90 minutes the next time against Huddersfield.
我更喜欢现在告诉你们 而不是等到中场休息时
I prefer to tell you now instead of waiting until halftime,
不是等到比赛结束时 不是等到临近对战哈德斯菲尔德时
or the end of the game or before the game against Huddersfield.
你们热身做得不好
You have not done a good warm up.
非常差劲
You have done a shit warm up.
你们会受罪的
And you are going to suffer.
你们什么时候准备好? 在打完对斯旺西的比赛后
When you are ready? After you game against Swansea.
你们现在不在状态? 你们会踢得很差
You are not here? You're going to play shit.
之后别抱怨你的队友 伙计们
And after that, don't start to complain to your mates, guys.
通常情况下 当你没准备好的时候
Normally, when you're not ready
第一反应是抱怨你的队友
the first reaction is to complain to your mates.
"你没传球给我" "你没接应我"
"He didn't give me the ball. He didn't support me."
现在你们将会痛苦90分钟
Now you'll suffer for 90 minutes.
当然你们下周六还是会举起奖杯
Of course you are going to lift the title next Saturday.
好好热个身怎么样?
But why don't you fucking warm up properly?
既然我们能办到 为什么不好好踢一场比赛呢?
Why don't we have a good game when we could?
为什么不呢? 给我个理由 为什么我们不能用实力比赛?
Give me a good reason why we aren't playing like we could be.
就像我们以前那样 像一支队伍 个人 集体
Like we have done. As a team, individually, collectively.
为什么不? 给我个理由
Why not? Give me one reason.
你们想要三天休息 你们带着行李来 不 伙计
Because you got two days off? Is that why you've brought your luggage? No. Fuck, man.
我想看到我的队伍
I want to see my team.
我想看到我的队伍
I want to see my team.
我谈论的不是获胜或失败
I am not talking about win or lose.
我想创造纪录 我非常想
I want to get in fucking the records. I want it.
我想看到我的队伍
I want to see my team.
我想华丽地结束
I want to finish high.
今天 哈德斯菲尔德、布莱顿、南安普顿
Today. Huddersfield, Brighton, Southampton.
没得商量 好吗? 我们走
No negotiating with that. Okay, let's go.
萨内起脚射门 打出一记弹地球
Sané lines up a shot. It's about to...
球直钻网窝
It makes it all the way through.
曼城1比0领先 勒罗伊·萨内进球
One, nil to Manchester City. Leroy Sané with the goal.
人们会问守门员怎么了
Questions will be asked about the goal keeper.
但一记绝佳的进球打了安德列安一个措手不及
But a great delivery in from Sané to catch out Adrian.
控球很强
Possession has been huge.
传球到斯特林脚下
Will play through to Sterling.
加布里埃尔·热苏斯聪明地将球漏过
Very clever play from Gabriel Jesus.
对战西汉姆的比赛 蓝色军团进了四个球
Against West Ham, the Blues score four goals.
包括他们本赛季的第100粒进球
Including their 100th of the season.
凯文·德布劳内横传 球进了
Kevin De Bruyne puts one across. It's found its way in.
这个进球将算作一记乌龙球
And that will go down as an own goal.
萨内
Sané.
在对战哈德斯菲尔德没有进球收获一场平局后
After a scoreless draw against Huddersfield
曼城在对战布莱顿的比赛中
City break the Premier League record
打破了英超联赛的进球数 获胜次数和积分纪录
for goals, wins and points against Brighton.
这是贝尔纳多·席尔瓦 进球了
Here's Bernardo Silva! Goal!
一记打破纪录的进球
And a record-breaking goal at that.
快速开出角球 发得很聪明 最终转化成了进球
A quickly taken corner. It's a clever move that ends in goal...
并且致敬蓝色军团历史上 最棒的球员之一亚亚·图雷
Also pay tribute to one of the Blues all-time greats
这是他在曼城踢球的最后一个赛季
playing his final season with City. Yaya Touré
他把球传给萨内 萨内寻找机会传回给他 图雷!
He lays it off to Sané. Sané's will look for the return. Touré!
82个进球 大多都令人难以忘怀
Eighty-two goals. Most of them memorable.
三次英超联赛冠军头衔 三次联赛奖杯 两次足总杯奖杯
Three Premier League titles. Three league cups. Two FA Cups.
(谢谢你 亚亚 传奇!)
身穿曼城球服在伊蒂哈德球场踢的最后一场比赛
Plays at the Etihad in a City shirt for the final time.
胜利是属于蓝月亮军团的
Victory for the Blues.
亚亚·图雷的欢送会将会在球场上举♥行♥
A great send-off here for Yaya Touré will take place on the pitch.
他射入了那一球 这一球结束了曼城35年对夺冠的等待
He scored the goal the ended City's 35-year wait for a trophy.
自从那以来他参与了每一场比赛
And he has been here for every single one since.
女士们先生们 亚亚·图雷
Ladies and gentleman, Yaya Touré.
首先我想感谢曼苏尔酋长
First of all, I want to thank Sheikh Mansour.
也要感谢卡尔杜恩点阿尔穆巴拉克
And Khaldoon Al Mubarak as well.
因为他们对球迷来说太出类拔萃了
Because I think these guys have been magnificent for the fans.
因为曼城在曼联的阴影下等了太久
Because City have been in the shadow of United for so long.
我想他们把幸福和微笑
And I think these guys brought happiness
带给了球迷们 带到球迷们眼前
and smiles to the fans.
同时 我还想感谢球迷们
And I want to thank the fans as well.
因为他们一直都那么支持我们 他们对我们很有帮助
Because they have been so supportive. They have been so helpful.
我想我和我的家人对他们感激不尽
And I think my family and I can't express how grateful we are to them.
因为他们我才有今天的成就 老实说
It is thanks to them that I'm here, to be honest.
半决赛、足总杯、曼联
Semi-final, FA Cup, Manchester United,
亚亚·图雷
Yaya Touré.
对战斯托克城的决赛 足总赛决赛 亚亚·图雷
Final against Stoke City, FA Cup final, Yaya Touré.
第一次赢得联赛冠军 对战纽卡斯尔打进两球
First league-winning title, two goals against Newcastle,
又是亚亚·图雷
Yaya Touré, again.
第二次联赛称冠 客场对战水晶宫 又是亚亚·图雷进球
Second league title, Crystal Palace away, Yaya Touré again.
联赛杯决赛 桑德兰 亚亚·图雷
League Cup final, Sunderland, Yaya Touré.
对战利物浦的联赛杯决赛 亚亚·图雷
League cup final against Liverpool, Yaya Touré.
如果这样的战绩都不足以让你成为传奇
If you're not going to be a legend with that
那么你永远都不会成为传奇 再次感谢你 亚亚
you're never going to be a legend. Thank you again, Yaya.
我们准备了一件非常非常特别的曼城队服
We have a very, very special Manchester City shirt
科洛将会把它交给他的弟弟亚亚
which Kolo is going to present to his brother Yaya.
为曼城征战了316场比赛
316 Manchester City appearances.
亚亚的哥哥 前曼城球员
科洛图雷
恭喜亚亚征战316场比赛
Congratulations to Yaya for 316 appearances
八个美好的年头 七个重要冠军
over eight wonderful years, and seven major trophies.
(生命、宇宙万物的答案-42号♥)
别忘了 伙计们 你们是历史的一部分
Don't forget, you are a part of history.
我今天特别为亚亚感到高兴
And I am so happy for Yaya's special day.
当然 为此我想你们永远不会忘记
Of course, I think you will never forget
今天是我们打破所有纪录的日子
that the day we broke all the records
他是见证历史的那个人
he was the guy who was there.
亚亚 我不知道你感觉如何
And, Yaya, I don't know your feelings are.
但更衣室外面的人 和更衣室这里的这些人的感觉是
But the feeling outside and in here is that
你离开那个俱乐部 这支队伍
you're leaving this team
随时欢迎你回来
but will always be welcome at this club.
你收获了特殊的东西
You received something special.
不是头衔 而是别的
It's not about titles anymore.
我在外面感觉到人们是多么爱你
I felt how the people out there love you.
那是人们长大时的梦想
And that is the dream for the day we leave here.
我想对我们所有人来说 当我们走出去 我们有一天会看到同样的事情发生
I think it is so for all of us. When we leave-- And it's bound to happen some day.
那种仰慕 人群 他们感激你做的一切
The admiration of the people that have appreciated what you have done here remains.
今年对我来说是很艰难的一年 正如你们知道的那样
This year was a tough year for me. As you already know.
这个俱乐部现在的竞争、渴望
For the competition, for the desire, and the mentality
以及精神 我认为
that this club has now, I think,
剧集 | 孤注一掷:曼彻斯特城(2018) | 导航列表