剧集 | 孤注一掷:曼彻斯特城(2018) | 导航列表
事实上 现在冬季转会窗口已经开启了 各位
Now wintertime is coming, guys,
冬季转会已经开始了
wintertime is coming!
你们有谁不高兴的可以转会离开
All of you who are not happy, you can go.
想恨我就恨吧
So hate me if you want.
恨我、批判我 完全没问题
Hate me. Criticise me. No problem at all.
但当我们上场后 当裁判宣布比赛开始时
But when we are there and the referee starts the game,
让我看到你们的价值 各位
show me your value, guys.
每一次训练、每一场比赛
Every single training session. Every single game.
我今天没有看到你们对再赢一场球的渴望
Today, I didn't see the desire to win again.
我今天没有看到
Today I didn't see it.
告诉我为什么我没有看到?
Then tell me why I didn't see it.
我喜欢洗鞋子
I love cleaning boots.
继续 把它们全洗干净
Go on. Get a load of them, please.
热水、冷水
Hot water, cold water.
如此简单 需要花点力气
Simple as that. Bit of elbow grease.
我们有台特殊的机器
We have a special machine
助理装备管♥理♥员♥
迈克尔·克利瑟罗
叫烘鞋机
called the boot dryer.
你要做的就是把它们放在这里
All you have to do is put them on here.
装备助理员
布兰登·阿什顿
热气从这些孔里出来
Hot air comes out of these holes.
放上去就好了
And off you go.
这些是最重要的鞋子
These ones are the most important boots.
有魔力 因为都是我的鞋子
They've got magic in them 'cause they're my boots.
尽管在跟水晶宫的比赛中丢了两分
Despite two points dropped at Crystal Palace,
曼城队在联赛中依然未尝败绩
City are still unbeaten in the League.
(一号♥按♥摩♥室)
在48小时后还有一场比赛
There's another game in 48 hours.
没时间去想过去的事了
No time to dwell.
今天 比赛后、赛前...
Today is after-match, then pre-match.
运动理疗师
爱德华多·阿尔瓦雷斯
今天真是奇怪的一天
It's so strange today because...
因为我们昨天比赛了 我们明天还要比赛
we played yesterday and we will play tomorrow,
所以这是个...
so it's a...
对我们来说真是奇怪的一天
a strange day for us.
在英超联赛 他们喜欢进行很多场比赛
You know that in the Premier League, they love to play a lot of games.
一场比赛结束后通常需要至少72小时才能恢复体能
Normally it takes 72 hours at least to properly recover from a game.
体育科学负责人
萨姆·伊里斯
所以你要求他们 基本上 要在48小时内就恢复
So you're asking them to do it in 48 hours.
但他们已经得非常拼命地去补充营养
They've really got to push nutrition hard,
拼命恢复 去睡觉
recover, sleep...
所有的医疗人员都在帮助进行软组织恢复训练
All the medical guys do the soft tissue work.
但受伤的风险
But the risk of injury
稍微会影响到表现的风险在增加
and a slightly blunted performance does go up.
你无法避免 真的
You can't avoid that, really.
另外一件事也就是心理上的 想要保持积极
But the other thing is mentally, we're always trying to be positive
想要说:"我们可以做到 我们有一支优秀的球队"
and trying to say "We can do this", we've got a great squad,
互相激励
and use each other, really.
要踢31、32场比赛 那么说不正常
I'm saying that is not normal. To play 31st and 2nd. So...
我们接受 因为规则就是规则 电视就是电视 还有...
We accept it because the rules are the rules and TV is TV.
但这么做对球员们很不利
But we are going to kill the players.
下午好 今天的首发阵容是 埃德森、凯尔、约翰、尼科
Good afternoon. Today the starting team is start Ederson, Kyle, John, Nico,
法比、迪尼奥、凯文、大卫 罗伊斯、塞尔吉奥和勒罗伊
Fabi, Dinho, Kevin, David, Raj, Sergio and Leroy.
这就是今天的首发阵容
That is the line-up to play today.
多米不会告诉你们开角球是内弧线还是外弧线
Domi's not going to show you the corners in-swinger, out-swinger.
我不会告诉你们他们后场是四人还是五人
I'm not going to show you if they play with four or with five in the back.
我不会告诉你们前锋和所有中场球员
I'm not going to show you if the striker stays with the holding midfielder
因为我有事要宣布
because I'm going to announce something.
在我和我的战术指导下 你们过去五个月一直在赢
With me and my staff, you won the last five months.
你们还会赢
And you are going to win.
我也要跟你们宣布 有我在 却不用我的战术的话
I'm going to announce you as well that without me and without my staff
你们还是会赢
you are going to win again...
只要你们拿出责任心
if you take responsibility.
我是个可有可无的人
I am a dispensable guy.
我可以靠边站
I can be aside.
你们要对场上发生的事负责
What happens on the pitch is your responsibility.
你们的责任就是得去看他们是打四后卫还是五后卫
The responsibility of reading if they play with four or five.
或是他们是开内弧球还是外弧球
Or if they play in-singer, out-swinger.
你们要如何进攻、要如何阻截
How you have to attack, how you have to block.
因为在过去两个月 不 特别是在过去一个月里
Because in the last two months, especially the last month,
我们踢了九个礼拜、在一个月里
when we play nine weeks,
踢了九场比赛 好吗?
nine games in one month,
你们完全知道自己得做什么
you know exactly what you have to do.
但还有一点我得问你们
But there is another point I have to ask you.
我得要求你们
I have to demand you.
这是最重要的事
And that is the most important thing:
我觉得 你们距离战无不胜就差在这一点上
the gap you have to achieve to be unbeatable.
所以每个球员都有自己的护腿板
So each player has their own shin pads.
有些人的可能年头比较长
Some might've had them from an early age.
然后我们还有些特别的
Then you've also got some special ones
是用碳纤维制♥作♥的护腿
with the carbon fibre.
所以像是德尔夫...
So like Delph
他的这对是在意大利制♥造♥的
has these ones that are made in Italy.
大概要三百到四百英镑
They're about 300 to 400 pounds.
达尼洛 他来自皇家马德里
Danilo, he came from Real Madrid
所以显然他需要更换他的护腿板
so he's in the process of changing his shin pads.
有些人的护腿板已经用了很多年了
Someone's had them from an early age,
如果我们把它们弄丢了...
and if we ever lost them,
就像他们说的 他们就不理我们了
I think we'd be hung out to dry, as they say.
新的一年在伊蒂哈德球场开始了
So the new year starts at the Etihad Stadium.
恰好这时 斯通斯在大腿后侧肌腱拉伤之后重归球场了
Stones back right on cue from that hamstring injury.
左路进攻踢得漂亮
Played down the left,
勒罗伊·萨内传中
Leroy Sané puts it across.
比赛开始就进球了!
It's an early Goal!
2018年第一场比赛
Just 38 seconds
才过了38秒
into 2018,
拉希姆·斯特林得分
Raheem Sterling finds the net.
德布劳内这记传中十分危险
De Bruyne played a dangerous ball over which
给塞尔吉奥阿奎罗创造了良机
has fallen loose for Sergio Agüero.
他近距离捅射入网
He pokes it home from close range.
雅各布 上!
Jacob goes!
在那个时候 各位 凯文来了
In that moment, guys, Kevin comes--
塞尔吉奥
Sergio,
不 往外面跑
no. Move to the side
绕着这边的直径范围跑动
and make a diagonal movement here.
曼城队在跟沃特福德的比赛中状态又回归了
City bounce back against Watford.
在又赢了两场比赛后
And after two more wins,
瓜迪奥拉的思维很快就转向了 尤尔根克洛普的利物浦队
Guardiola's thoughts turn to Jürgen Klopp's Liverpool.
当你把球传给他去...
When you've got to go two and two,
雅各布 防着亚亚
Jacob, go with Yaya.
通常大卫会防守凯文
Normally your wing-back goes with Kevin.
另外一方面 当迪尼奥防守亚亚时
On the other side, when Dinho comes with Yaya,
京多安跟法比要突进
it's Gündo, Mangala and Fabi against Raj.
比如 你跑过来 如果他跑过来 法比 跑走
Like you come, and he comes, Fabi, go.
因为我们看到了 我们可以往中场跑一点
Because the wingers start coming inside a little bit.
当他们扑向球时 你跑过去接应京多安
When they jump, you go inside to Kevin and Gündo, to pick him up.
瓜迪奥拉和克洛普从他们在德甲开始就非常了解对方
Guardiola and Klopp know each other well from the German Bundesliga.
克洛普带领多特蒙德队拿下了两次德甲冠军
Klopp won two Bundesliga titles with Borussia Dortmund.
在拜仁慕尼黑的三个赛季 佩普都赢得了德甲冠军
In three seasons at Bayern Munich, Pep won the Bundesliga each year.
你相信吗!
Believe it!
我想在我们队中不会有那么多球员
I think there's not another team attacking with so many players
心里只顾着要进攻...
inside with this...
我在德国学到了很多
I learned a lot in Germany.
我第一次跟他们在德国超级杯踢比赛时
The first time I played against them in Super Cup,
我才刚到那里 所以...哇!
I was new there so, wow,
那对我来说是个好教训
it was a good lesson for me.
(你永远不会一个人战斗)
这个赛季早些时候 佩普打败了克洛普
Earlier this season, Pep got the better of Klopp.
在伊蒂哈德球场取得了5比0的胜利
5-0 at the Etihad.
但这场比赛是在安菲尔德球场 曼城队从2003年起就没有在此赢过比赛
But this game's at Anfield, where City haven't won since 2003.
我们会赢这场该死的比赛 对吧? 得三分 嗯?
We win this fucking game, eh? Three points, eh?
剧集 | 孤注一掷:曼彻斯特城(2018) | 导航列表