剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
We take care of the bigger picture,
可以使用任何必要的手段
and we use any means necessary.
你叔叔是我们最优秀的外勤特工之一
And your uncle was one of our very best field agents.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
骗了我一辈子
My whole life.
他是谁 做了些什么 一切都是谎言
Who he was, what he did. Everything.
干我们这行的必须保密
Secrecy is an occupational necessity in our line of work.
你叔叔在工作时被枪杀了
Your uncle was shot and killed doing his job.
显然没有车祸
There was no car crash, obviously.
但你已经知道了
But you know that already
因为你是你叔叔的侄子
because you are very much your uncle's nephew.
现在说这个还有什么用
And why does that matter anymore?
因为我们希望你能为我们做件事
Because there's something we'd like you to do for us.
什么
What?
一份工作
A job.
你想让我帮你
You want me to help you?
他因为你死在一个肮脏的仓库里
He died in some scummy warehouse because of you.
你给我滚
You can piss off.
你们都给我滚
All of you can piss off.
亚历克斯 如果你改变主意
Just pick up the phone in the morning, Alex,
早上记得接电♥话♥
if you change your mind.
这样不对
This is just wrong.
世界正在改变 琼斯女士
The world is changing, Mrs. Jones.
如果我们按老规矩办事
If we play by the old rules,
就会输掉新的战斗
we're going to lose the new battles.
亚历克斯
Alex?
他不该死
He shouldn't have died.
我知道
I know.
他不该死的
He shouldn't.
他们不应该让他死
They shouldn't have let him.
亲爱的 那是个意外
Sweetie, it was an accident.
没人可以阻止
No one can stop that.
不 不是
No. It wasn't.
这是故意的
Someone did this.
这是蓄意谋杀
Someone did this to us.
亚历克斯
Alex...
-杰克·斯塔布赖特 -嗯
- Jack Starbright? - Yeah?
内政部移♥民♥局
Home Office Immigration Department.
-我们可以进来吗 -行吧
- Mind if we come in? - Uh, I suppose.
请出示你的护照和签证 谢谢
May we see your passport and visa, please?
-为什么 -你的护照 斯塔布赖特小姐
- Why? - Your passport, Miss Starbright.
很快的
This won't take long.
怎么回事
What's all this about?
嗯 看起来是假的
Yeah, this looks fake.
-什么 -恐怕这张签证无效
- What? - I'm afraid this visa is not valid.
我们有你的驱逐令 斯塔布赖特小姐
We have a deportation order in your name, Miss Starbright.
你当这里的管家多久了
How long have you been working as a housekeeper?
-亚历克斯·莱德 -是我
- Alex Rider? - Yeah?
儿童保护服务 我能进来吗
Child Protective Services. Can I come in?
可以吧
I suppose.
没错 我可以向你保证
Not wrong, I can assure you.
这是怎么回事
What's all this about?
有人告诉你照顾令的事吗
You were told about the care order?
没有 什么
No. What?
你们家没有可以负责的成年人了
There's no longer a responsible adult in the house.
-我们得重新安置你 -重新安置我
- We have to relocate you. - Relocate me?
-按理说你应该已经被告知了 -我可以照顾他
- You should've been told. - I'm here with him.
我不需要任何人
I don't need anybody--
你有外出过夜的背包吗
Got an overnight bag you can gather?
拿点衣服和牙刷
Some clothes and a toothbrush?
你帮不了
You're not help...
等等 等等
Wait. Wait! Wait!
等等
Wait.
等等 稍等 谢谢
Just wait. A moment. Please.
我都不用拨号♥ 是吗
I don't even need to dial, do I?
你在监听
You're listening right now.
我本来就想找你的 我已经准备好了
I was already gonna come in. I was already going to.
你的所作所为让我看清了你们是什么样的人
All you've done is show me what kind of people you are.
但我愿意 好吗
But I'll do it, all right?
我愿意
I'll do it.
把狗腿子弄走
Call off the dogs.
请说
Go ahead.
明白
Understood.
-我靠 什么情况 -杰克 我得出去一趟
- What the hell? What was that? - Jack, I have to go out.
不 亚历克斯 跟我说清楚
No. Alex, tell me what's happening.
我不能说 对不起 我很抱歉
I can't. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我马上回来 我保证
I'll be right back, I promise.
-亚历克斯 -你看到了他们的能力
- Alex. - You saw what they can do.
他们可以驱逐你 带走你
They can deport you, take you away.
我马上回来 我保证
I'll be right back, I promise.
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表