剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
无法被观察到的任何事情
And anything they can't learn from just watching,
任何他们需要的事情
anything they need,
比如 你最喜欢的食物
I mean, your favorite food,
你银行账户的密♥码♥
your PIN number for your bank account,
你第一只宠物的名字
the name of your first pet.
任何可以完善的事情
anything to get the bigger picture,
无论你有多努力 都会被问出来
she gets it out of you no matter how hard you try.
懂吗 你不能把我们留在这里
Okay? So you can't leave us here.
你们在这里更安全
You'll be safer here.
我可以找到帮手再回来
I can get help then come back.
不 你不能把我们留在这里
No you can't leave us here.
-抱歉 -亚历克斯 你不能把我们留在这
- I'm sorry. - Alex, you can't leave us here.
亚历克斯
Alex!
应该叫你亚历克斯·莱德吧
Alex Rider, I presume.
-喂 -你好 斯塔布赖特小姐
- Hello? - Oh hello, Miss Starbright.
这里是布鲁克兰学校办公室
I'm calling from Brooklands School Office.
-我能为你做什么 -我只是想问问
- What can I do for you? - I just wanted to ask,
汤姆·哈里斯和你在一起吗
does Tom Harris happen to be with you?
没有 他应该在这里吗
No. Should he be?
我想他会不会是去见亚历克斯了
I wondered if he popped around to see Alex.
他没来学校
You see, he's not in school,
我联♥系♥不上他的父母
and I can't get ahold of his parents.
逃课不像汤姆的作风 所以我...
And it's unlike Tom to skip school, so I...
等等 他刚刚...
Wait, he just...
这肯定没什么
You know what? I'm sure it's nothing.
他可能就是有点小病
He's probably just a little ill.
别担心 我回头打给你
Don't worry about it. You know what? I'll call you back.
杰克·斯塔布赖特是谁
Who's Jack Starbright?
学校的同学
Just some kid from school.
你待在这里
You stay here.
我来确保不会有不速之客
I'll make sure we don't have any unexpected visitors.
兰厄姆离开了大楼
Langham is leaving the building.
继续看着帕克
Stay on Parker.
你在浪费体力
You are wasting your energy.
他们都来过这里 都试过逃跑
They've all been in here, and they've all tried to escape.
费了很大的劲 相信我
Tried very hard, believe me.
但你和他们不一样 是不是
But you're not like them, are you?
你是假的
You're a fake.
你也有脸说 你有一学校的假人
You can talk. You've got a whole school of them.
我的孩子不是假的
My children aren't fake.
我的孩子是最好的
My children are perfect.
你的孩子
Your children?
我觉得你不会理解
I doubt you'll understand,
但这个世界需要一个领袖 亚历克斯
but the world needs a leader, Alex.
一个声音 就是我 通过他们传出去
One voice, my voice, through them.
所以这就是双子星计划吗
So that's Project Gemini then?
你一直很忙啊
You have been busy, haven't you?
我认为现在是我该了解你的时候了
I think it's my turn now to learn about you.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
准备好了
And we're ready.
好 开始吧
Good. Go ahead.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
不 不 不
No. No. No.
侦察到行动踪迹
We've got movement.
大量行动踪迹
A lot of movement.
他们派出了遍布整座山的雪地车
They've got snowmobiles out across the mountain.
分成小队以网格状进行搜索
Small groups sweeping in a grid pattern.
这是搜查行动
It's a search.
有人逃出来了
Someone's got out.
杰克 什么事
Jack. What is it?
事关亚历克斯的朋友汤姆
It's Alex's friend Tom.
他逃学去了罗斯科传媒
He skipped school to go to Roscorp Media
还不接电♥话♥
and isn't answering his phone.
不太对劲
Something's not right.
好 交给我处理
Right. Leave it with me.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
亚历克斯
Alex.
你的全名
Your full name.
亚历克斯·弗兰德
Alex Friend.
你知道的 来自弗兰德基金会
You know, from the Friend Foundation.
我喜欢射飞碟
I go clay-pigeon shooting.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
亚历克斯·弗兰德
Alex Friend.
你注射了多少剂量
How much did you give him?
剂量很精确 他只是在抵抗
The dose is accurate. He's just fighting it.
亚历克斯 你在说谎
Alex, you're lying.
你的名字是亚历克斯·莱德
Your name is Alex Rider.
对我说实话 谁派你来的
Tell me the truth. Who sent you here?
你为什么要杀
Why did you kill...?
你为什么要杀我叔叔
Why did you kill my uncle?
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
你为什么要杀伊恩
Why did you kill Ian?
-谁 -伊恩是谁
- Who? - Who's Ian?
你不认识吗
You don't know?
伊恩是谁
Who is Ian?
完全说不通 你怎么可能不认识
That doesn't make any sense. How can you not know?
还有别人吗 还有别人参与吗
Is there someone else? Someone else is involved?
我会找到他们
I'll find them.
谁派你过来的
Who sent you here?
谁 谁知道我的身份
Who-- Who knows about me?
从始至终
All this way,
你都不知道他的真实身份
and you don't even know who he is?
回答问题
Answer the question.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
不然呢
Or what?
你要打开水闸吗
You gonna turn the water on?
你要放音乐吗
You're gonna play the music?
我不会帮你
I'm not gonna help you.
我不会帮你
I'm not gonna help you.
我随时都能拿到回形针
I can get paper clips any time I like.
谁派你过来的
Now, who sent you here?
谁派你过来的
Who sent you here?
*我都见过*
*I've seen it all*
*我都见过*
*I've seen it all now*
*对天发誓 我全知晓*
*I swear to God I've seen it all*
*毫不讶异*
*Nothing shocks me Anymore*
*午夜之后*
*After tonight*
我无法理解 他不该有这么顽强的意志力
I don't understand. He shouldn't be able to fight it like this.
凯拉呢
What about Kyra?
她的踪迹在森林里消失了
Her trail goes dead in the forest.
她绝不可能活着离开
There's no way she can survive that.
假设她最终走出去了
Just suppose she does. Somehow.
她会去哪里
Where would she go?
她没有朋友 她拒绝社交互动
She has no friends, she resists social interaction.
我认为她唯一能去找的
I believe the only place she could go back to
就是她的父母
would be her parents.
T63W155
Tango-6-3-Whiskey-1-5-5.
我需要另一项行动
I need another job done.
另一次暗♥杀♥
Another kill.
但要快
But fast.
在新加坡
In Singapore.
安德里·梵申科 努奥·赵
Andriy Vashenko, Nuo Chao.
我一个学生的父母
Parents of a student of mine.
我会立刻安排转账
I'll arrange the transfer immediately.
你还想继续是吧
Oh, you wanna keep trying, huh?
我曲库还有很多 我能唱一整天
Because I've got lots of songs. I can keep singing all day.
-我等不及要听了 -凯拉
- I can't wait to hear that. - Kyra?
我知道 我的行为有时自己都猜不透
Yeah, I know. Sometimes I surprise myself.
你能救我出去吗
Can you get me out of here?
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表