剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
别再骗我们了
Stop lying to us.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
别再骗我
Never again.
不管他们叫你做什么
Look, man, whatever they're asking you to do,
速战速决 然后回家
just do it quickly and come home.
因为你配不上阿伊莎
Because Ayisha is well out of your league,
你现在就是在玩弄她
and you're basically dicking her around.
她迟早会发现
And sooner or later she's gonna realize
她值得更好的人
that she deserves better.
懂了
Got it.
所以就是去一所学校里看看对吧
So it's just looking round a school, yeah?
听着
Look. Look, man.
你知道你可以叫他们滚蛋 然后回家的
You know you can tell them to piss off and come home.
现在如果你愿意的话
Right now, if you wanted to.
我知道
I know.
回头见
See you.
回头见
See you, man.
混♥蛋♥
Dickheads.
小菲
Fee!
小菲
Fee!
小菲
Fee!
拉菲
Rafe.
-你真美 -嗯
- You look amazing. - Yeah.
我在想我们这个周末都待在这里 行吗
I was thinking we could stay the whole weekend. Is that okay?
我没意见
It's fine by me.
老妈和老爸也许会大发雷霆 但是...
Mommy and Daddy might throw a shitfit but--
这是我们的客人 老爸的其中一位慈善对象
This is our guest, one of Daddy's charity cases.
我们在帮他做面试学校的准备
We're polishing him up for an interview at a school.
天呐 不是吧
Jesus, really?
你好
Hello.
你好 我叫亚历克斯
Hi. I'm Alex.
我叫拉菲
Rafe.
这是休和杰思罗
This is Hugh and Jethro.
你好
Hi.
你好吗
You all right?
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
衣服
Clothes.
谁说的
Says who?
说话别这么刻薄 亲爱的
Don't be a bitch, darling.
滚蛋 亲爱的
Piss off, darling.
我们只是在闹着玩
We're just teasing.
别理我们
Ignore us.
我们在想明天出去玩
We were thinking about going out tomorrow.
要不要一起去
Fancy tagging along?
去哪
Going out to...?
就在庄园里走走
Just a walk around the estate.
好
Sure.
好极了
Excellent.
那明早见
See you in the morning then.
关门好吗
Shut the door, won't you?
出去的时候
On your way out.
明天会是美好的一天
Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day.
回家吧 你累坏了对我们没好处
Go home. You're no good to us exhausted.
我想要弄完这件事
I wanna finish this.
我可能有朝鲜国家政♥治♥保卫部内部的线索
I may have a lead on an asset inside the Korean SSD.
他们可以确定是否有人要暗♥杀♥伊恩
They could confirm if there was a hit out on Ian.
马丁 听着
Martin. Listen.
你也许不喜欢听到这个
You may not want to hear this,
但我们要暂停调查伊恩的死
but we're suspending the investigation into Ian's death.
为什么
Why?
你知道为什么
You know why.
朝鲜防守森严
North Korea is impenetrable.
更别提还有政♥治♥雷区
Not to mention a political minefield.
正式来说 我们不会结束调查
Officially, we won't close the investigation,
但无论我们找都什么 都不会有结果的
but whatever we find is going nowhere.
不
No.
不行 我们要查出杀他的人是谁
No, we need to find out who killed him.
我们知道杀他的人是谁 只是拿他们没办法
We know who killed him. We just can't touch them.
回家吧
Go home.
有时这份工作就是这样
Sometimes this is the job.
早 各位
Morning, everyone.
早 亚历克斯 准备出发
Morning, Alex. Ready for the off.
早
Morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们今天准备做什么
What are you all up to today then?
我们在想去射击
We were thinking about going shooting.
亚历克斯一起去
Alex is coming.
真的吗
Really?
射击
Shooting?
是的 亚历克斯
Yes, Alex.
射击
Shooting.
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
你不会以为你能用我的12口径双扳机猎枪吧
You didn't think you can use my 12-gauge, double-trigger shotgun?
古董
Antique.
那是把好枪
It's a beauty.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
天呐 不是 卡罗琳女士
God, no, Lady Caroline.
-是我爸的 -好主意
- It's my Pa's. - Splendid idea.
你可以把我昨天教你的派上用场
You can put into practice what I taught you yesterday.
11点见
We'll meet at 11.
杂树林的那棵老橡树
The Old Beech in the Copse.
你知道是哪棵吗
You know the one?
出来 亚历克斯
Come out, Alex!
快出来玩
Come on out and play!
亚历克斯
Alex!
快 这不是很好玩吗 亚历克斯
Come on, isn't this fun, Alex?
我们伤到你了吗
Have we hurt you?
我们想看看你可爱的脸蛋
We wanna see your pretty face.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex?
出来吧
Here boy.
别怕
Don't be scared.
你躲不了一辈子 亚历克斯
You can't hide forever, Alex.
你在哪呢 亚历克斯
Where are you, Alex?
-他在哪 -我怎么知道
- Where is he? - How would I know?
他可能在某个沟里吓得尿裤子了
He's probably pissing himself in a ditch somewhere.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex?
拉菲
Hi, Rafe.
亚历克斯
Alex?
放下枪
Put the guns down.
-亚历克斯 -都放下枪
- Alex-- - Put them down.
我们找不到你
We couldn't find you.
-我们在想你在哪呢 -才怪
- We were wondering where you were. - No, you weren't.
好 好吧
All right. All right.
我们只是在逗你的 好吗
We were just joshing. All right?
我们并没有真的瞄准你 我们没打算伤害你
We weren't really aiming at you. We weren't gonna hurt you.
只是玩游戏而已
It was just a game.
玩游戏
A game?
不 闹着玩 笑笑就过了
No. A bit of fun, a laugh.
你真的不该拿枪指着我们
Look, you really shouldn't be pointing that at us.
说得对
You're right.
其实你能不能把枪还给我
Actually, do you think I could have that back?
这枪很贵的
It's worth a lot of money.
你想把枪拿回去吗
You want it back?
去捡吧
Fetch.
-你去哪了 -学习人类行为
- Where have you been? - Studying human behavior.
好吧 你看了简报材料吗
Right. Have you been over the briefing material?
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表