剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
so I should do it on my own.
胡扯
Bollocks.
-什么意思 -你就是在胡扯
- What do you mean? - That is absolute bollocks.
我没胡扯
It's not bollocks.
给我看看信息
All right, show me the message?
不 所以只有你和阿伊莎吗
No. It's just you and Ayisha then?
今晚只有你们俩
Yeah, just the two of you tonight.
-不是 别傻了 -我不傻
- No, it's not. Don't be stupid. - I'm not stupid.
你知道我不是这个意思 别这样
You know I didn't mean it like that, come on.
那就给我看看信息
Then show me the message, man.
这...
It's...
不行 不重要的
I can't, it's-- it's not important.
只是...
It's just...
私人信息
It's private.
好吧
Okay.
回头见
See you later?
这是伊娃·斯泰伦博斯 靶点的学生主任
Eva Stellenbosch, Dean of Students at Point Blanc.
她为什么要见我
Why does she wanna meet me?
因为由她来决定
Because it's her decision
是否推荐你入校
whether to recommend you for entry or not.
她这周末会来庄园
She's coming to the estate this weekend.
我们还没有确定主任和教学人员
We're yet to identify the director and teaching staff,
但我们在学生方面已经查到了一些资料
but we have made some headway with the students.
你会喜欢她的
Yeah, you'll like that one.
她叫凯拉·梵申科赵
Kyra Vashenko-Chao,
安德里·梵申科和努奥·赵的女儿
daughter of Andriy Vashenko and Nuo Chao.
她黑了东京证券交易所的股票代码
She hacked the Tokyo stock exchange ticker
20秒之内让日经指数损失了70亿美元
and wiped $7 billion off the Nikkei in 20 seconds.
真厉害
That's pretty cool.
还不错吧
It's not bad, is it?
我们不会让你手无寸铁地去那里
Now, we're not sending you in there completely unaided.
小心使用这个
Be very careful with this.
怎么 这东西会爆♥炸♥吗
What, does it explode or something?
不是 瞄准人的两眼之间
No. Aim it between somebody's eyes
增加音量就能融化人的大脑
and increase the volume, it melts their brain.
当然不会 这是音乐播放器而已
No, of course it doesn't. It's a bloody music player.
但是里面有内置的加密通信系统
But it does have an encrypted comms system built in.
你可以发送和接受信息
You can send and receive texts,
告诉我们你的情况 随时保持联♥系♥
tell us how you're doing, keep us posted.
要进入系统 点开目录 播放列表
To access, go to Menu, then Playlists,
然后点开街区新男孩
then New Kids on the Block.
-谁 -没错
- Who? - Exactly.
没人会点开那里
No one's ever gonna look there.
你们就不能给我个手♥机♥吗
You couldn't just give me a phone?
那这又是干什么的
So, what does this do?
拨♥打♥和接受电♥话♥
Makes and receives telephone calls.
但是我们预计他们会以学院学生政策为由
But we're expecting them to confiscate that
没收手♥机♥
as part of the academy's student policy.
如果他们把音乐播放器也没收了呢
If they confiscate the player as well?
那你只能像特工一样去思考
Then you're just gonna have to think like an agent.
随机应变
Improvise.
好
Okay.
看看笔记 做功课 我可以走了吗
Read the notes, learn the stuff. Can I go now?
伊娃·斯泰伦博斯这周末会来面试你
Eva Stellenbosch is coming to interview you this weekend.
她要见的是亚历克斯·弗兰德
She wants to meet Alex Friend,
而不是亚历克斯·莱德
not Alex Rider.
有很多工作要做
There's a lot of work to do.
明天我有活动
I have a thing tomorrow.
-活动 -我要和一些朋友去电影院
- A thing? - I'm to be going to the cinema with some friends.
恐怕你去不了了
I'm afraind that's out of the question.
车在外面等着 我们会去你家
The car's waiting outside, we'll all go to yours,
收拾你的物品 直接去庄园
collect your things and then make our way to the estate.
你可以在路上看笔记
And you can read the notes on the way.
这是一个价值1500亿的食品帝国的庄园
This is what a £150 billion food empire buys you.
是1650亿
A hundred and sixty-five.
他在福布斯富豪榜上升了两位
He moved up two places on the Forbeslist.
英国萨里郡 弗兰德庄园
你一定就是亚历克斯·莱德
You must be Alex Rider.
请进吧
Why don't you come in?
这是我妻子卡罗琳
My wife, Caroline.
你好
Hi.
在你离开之前 琼斯女士
Before you leave, Mrs. Jones,
我想你是要走了
I take it you are going to be on your way,
有件事我想说清楚
I want to make one thing clear.
这是最后一次
This is the last time.
替我转告艾伦·布伦特
Tell Alan Blunt from me.
他招募孩子
What he is doing recruiting a child,
这样不仅不负责任
it's not just irresponsible.
而且不合法
It's illegal.
这点你们俩再清楚不过了
Well, that's something you both know plenty about.
这样一来债务两清
This settles the debts.
终于结束了
Finally.
是的
Yes.
我会转达你的话
I'll pass the message on.
亚历克斯
Alex.
我带你去看看你的房♥间吧
Let me show you to your room.
这就是你的房♥间
Here you are.
整个套房♥都是你的
You'll have the wing to yourself.
我女儿菲奥娜这周末不在家
My daughter, Fiona's away for the weekend.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
我应该叫你什么
What should I call you?
你可以叫我大卫
You can call me David.
不 我是说我该叫你老爸吗
No. I mean like "Dad"?
爸爸
Daddy?
菲奥娜叫你什么
What does Fiona call you?
什么也不叫
She doesn't.
七点吃晚饭
Dinner's at 7.
如果我能找到回去的路
If I can find my way back.
我们一直在跟踪朝鲜方面
We've been running down the North Korean angle.
没有具体的实证
Nothing concrete at all.
威尔比回来之后呢
And Wilby, since he came back?
毫无发现
Nothing.
他的多次汇报都始终如一
He's been consistent across multiple debriefs
说的每句话都无异样
and everything he says makes sense.
有两种可能性
Well, there are two possibilities.
要么伊恩在外面暴露了身份
Either Ian was compromised from the outside,
被人发现盯上了
identified and targeted.
要么他在内部暴露了身份
Or he was compromised from the inside.
只要这些选择
They are the options.
要么马丁·威尔比说的是真话
Either Martin Wilby is telling the truth
要么这是马丁·威尔比一手设计的
or Martin Wilby set this up.
我会去调查
I'll get on it.
一定要小心铅弹
Do watch out for buckshot.
鹌鹑 我亲手打猎回来的
Quail. Shot it myself.
这对你来说一定很奇怪吧
This must be very strange for you.
是的
It is. Yeah.
那你为什么这么做
So why are you doing it?
你们又为什么这么做
And why are you?
生意
Business.
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
这所学校
This school...
我真的不能说
I can't really talk about it.
是的
No.
我想也是
I suppose not.
甜品有什么
What's for pud?
我是说甜点
I mean, dessert.
亚历克斯短♥信♥
生病了 明天去不了
跟阿伊莎说声对不起
钱就是钱
Money is just money.
你觉得有钱人和你不一样吗
You think rich people are different to you?
真的 他们都是一样
Really, they're just the same.
你有多少栋房♥子
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表