剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
Now get on your knees.
赶紧跪下
Get on your knees now!
继续走
Keep moving.
嗯 我看着亚历克斯呢
Yep, I've got eyes on Alex.
来 围上这个 快点
Come here. Put this around you. Right here.
好了 你应该很疼 伙计
There. You got a sore, mate.
好了 来
There you go. All right.
让我看看
Let me see that.
嗯 你没事了
Yeah. You're all right.
看来是接我们的人来了
That sounds like our ride.
我们还是趁现在赶紧离开这里吧 怎么样
What do you say we get out of here while we still can, eh?
小熊
Yeah? Cub?
来吧
Come on.
有什么需要就打给我
Call me if you need anything.
那男孩 你的人
The boy, one of yours?
我们的人
One of ours.
他看上去很完美
He seemed so perfect.
当然了
He had to be.
太完美了
Too perfect.
伟大总是由渺小的人类所创造
And greatness is brought down by the small-minded man.
你说那是伟大
Well, you call it greatness.
那其实只是一种统治
It's just tyranny, really, isn't it?
大规模的统治
But on a very grand scale.
不过已经结束了
But it's over.
靶点只剩一个空壳了
Point Blanc is an empty shell.
我们已经抓捕了你所有的克隆体
All your clones are in our custody.
结束了
It's finished.
你也知道 你失败了
You realize that. You've failed.
但是...
However...
但是 什么
However, what?
罗斯科 谢连科夫
Roscoe, Serenkov.
父母们发现孩子们已经不是原来的样子了
The parents realized the children were no longer their children.
所以必须杀了他们
So they had to be killed.
可是不是你杀的 是别人杀的
But you didn't do it, someone else did.
我想知道是谁
I want to know who.
你为什么关心这个
Why should it matter to you?
你也说了 都结束了
Like you say, it's all over.
我失去了一名特工
I lost an agent.
伊恩·莱德
Ian Rider.
我现在明白了
Now I understand.
他们靠得太近 杀死了一个你们的人
They got so close, they killed one of your own,
而你事先什么都不知道
and you didn't even see it coming.
伊恩·莱德与我无关
Ian Rider was nothing to do with me.
也就是说 他们早就盯着你们了
Which means they were already watching you.
现在 你害怕了
And now you're afraid.
他们是谁
Who are they?
你们荒郊野地里的黑狱和他们的能耐比起来
Your dark cell in a nowhere place is nothing
根本不值一提
compared to what they can do.
我肯定能找到更可怕的地方
I'm sure I can find something worse.
你以为我是什么高尚的人
Don't mistake me for an honorable man.
我会用尽一切必要的手段
I will use any means necessary.
告诉我他们是谁
Tell me who they are.
别说我没有过你选择
Don't say I didn't give you the choice.
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表