剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
I can help.
我不想你帮忙
I don't want your help.
我想要你看着我杀了他
What I want is to kill him while you watch.
然后我会杀了阿依莎 杀了杰克
And then I'll kill Ayisha. And then I'll kill Jack.
然后你就知道被夺走家人
And then you'll know what it feels like
是什么滋味了
to have your family taken from you.
家人
Family?
你懂什么家人
What do you know about family?
看看你
Look at you.
你是个实验品
You're an experiment.
还是个次品
Not even a good one.
你觉得格雷夫是天才吗
You think Greif's a genius?
靶点完蛋了 格雷夫死了
Point Blanc's over. Greif's dead.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
是吗
Oh, am I?
格雷夫死了
Greif's dead.
快跑
Run!
先生 你需要把大家疏散
Sir, you need to get everyone out of here.
-什么 -把所有人疏散
- What? - Everyone out of here!
-我认真的 -让我猜猜
- I mean it. - Let me guess.
又是汤姆·哈里斯的杰作 是吗
Another Tom Harris production, am I right?
-你得等等了 -先生
- You'll have to wait. - Sir--
先生
Sir!
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
干什么呢 伙计
What up, mate?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
好了 还给我吧
Okay, give it back.
-什么 -我的面具 混♥蛋♥
- What? - My mask, you dipshit.
你拿走了
You took it!
-你戴的什么面具 -你拿走了
- What were you wearing? - You took it!
你戴的哪种面具
What were you wearing?
-骷髅面具 -骷髅面具
- A skull mask. - Skull mask.
你什么毛病 伙计
What's wrong with you, mate?
继续 继续
Go on. Go on.
来啊
Come on.
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex? Alex!
亚历克斯
Alex!
够了
That's enough!
怎么回事
What's going on?
亚历克斯
Alex!
别动
Don't move!
救命
Help!
把手举起来
Put your hands up!
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
我才是
It's me.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
-闭嘴 -他在撒谎
- Shut up! - He's lying!
站在原地别动
Stay where you are!
拜托 是我 琼斯女士
Come on. It's me, Mrs. Jones.
我才是
It's me.
不 他折磨我问出了你的名字
No. He tortured me to get your name.
汤姆 退后
Tom! Stay back!
汤姆
Tom?
把他弄到车里
Get him in the car right now!
-起来 -放开我
- On your feet. - Get off me.
把他关好 等我们辨认出哪个才是真的
Keep him secure until we're sure we've got the right one.
胳膊 胳膊
Ah! Arm. Arm.
抱歉
Sorry.
控制室 我们准备回去了
Control, we're coming in.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
你确定是他吗
Are you sure it's him?
我不知道
I don't know.
放下武器
Drop the weapon now!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
谁开的枪
Who took that shot?
谁开的枪
Who took that shot?
我喜欢史蒂芬画的图案
Like what Steph did there.
是啊 她很有创意
Yeah, well, she's got a very original mind.
她必须有啊 不然怎么跟你约会
She'd have to, to go out with you.
我就是这个意思
This is what I was talking about.
一个他已经够麻烦了 但两个...
One of them is bad enough, but two is--
简直要命
Freaky as hell.
回来真好
It's good to be back.
我很抱歉 如果...
I'm sorry if everything's been--
你不必道歉 亚历克斯
You don't apologize, Alex.
跟我们不用
Not to us.
我们是家人
We're family.
以后这里的一切会不太一样
Things are gonna be a little different around here
因为伊恩不在了
'cause Ian's not around,
但有我们 我们能行
but we got this. We got this.
你们饿了吗
You guys hungry?
-从来没饱过 -你有什么
- Always. - What have you got?
什么都没有
Absolutely nothing.
-披萨 -定了
- Pizza? - Done.
不要凤尾鱼
No anchovies.
不要凤尾鱼 也说定了
No anchovies, also done.
你们能去餐厅吃吗
Can you guys make it to the restaurant
-还是点餐 -我想着
- or should we order? - See, I'm thinking
在家待着 吃披萨看《武士马拉松》
like, stay in, pizza and samurai marathon.
-武士 -我们应该去餐厅吃
- Samurai. - We should go to the restaurant.
你们对这些电影有什么意见
What is your problem with those films?
如果你们试着看看 就知道是好电影
They're good films if you just gave them a chance.
谁付账
Who's paying?
你打算什么时候告诉他
When are you going to tell him?
他一切都照我们的意思做了
He did everything we wanted.
而且你承诺过他
And you made a promise to him.
不如就让他抽身
How about we let him walk away
过普通的生活吧
and live a normal life?
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表