剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
你说"我们" 弄得好像我是你们的一员
You say "us" like I'm one of you.
你知道是谁杀了我叔叔吗
Did you find out who killed my uncle yet?
我们在查
We're looking.
电脑上什么都没有
There was nothing on the computer.
这还不够
That's not good enough.
格雷夫在你们手上 问他啊
You've got Greif. Ask him.
让他告诉你们
Make him tell you.
格雷夫死了
Greif is dead.
杀死伊恩的人
Whoever killed Ian
正在收拾残局
is trying to tidy up their loose ends.
到现在为止 除了你 我们什么都没有
As of now, we have nothing, except you.
还有什么遗漏的吗 亚历克斯
Is there anything else that we've missed, Alex?
任何事
Anything at all?
巴克斯特和斯泰伦博斯
Baxter and Stellenbosch
一直听格雷夫的
were always in the palm of Greif's hand.
我们需要更重要的筹码
We need something much bigger than that.
有没有其他老师或访客来学校
Were there any other teachers or visitors that came to the school?
有一个人
There was someone, yeah.
一个男人
A man.
我不知道 很奇怪 他
I don't know, it was weird, he...
他看我的样子很奇怪
He looked at me strangely.
好像认识我 认出我了
Like he knew me, like he recognized me.
我从来没见过他
I'd never seen him before in my life.
他脸上有疤
He had a scar down his face.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
就是他
Yeah, that's him.
他看起来年轻多了 但绝对是他
He looks a lot younger, but that's definitely him.
他叫亚辛·格里戈维奇
His name is Yassen Gregorovitch.
我们以为他死了
We thought he was dead.
另一个人是谁
Who's the other guy?
这是机密
That's confidential.
交给我吧 亚历克斯 回家待着
Leave it with me, Alex, and go home and stay home.
我知道是谁杀了伊恩
I know who killed Ian.
不可能
That's impossible.
格里戈维奇已经死了
Gregorovitch is dead.
没有 他去过靶点 还和亚历克斯说过话
No. He was at Point Blanc, and he spoke with Alex.
亚历克斯说 感觉他认出了他
Alex said it was as if he recognized him.
怎么会
How could he?
亚历克斯长得很像他父亲
Alex looks a lot like his father.
毒蝎
Scorpia.
全都说得通了
It explains everything.
如此缜密 势力遍布全球 还有威尔比
The sophistication, the global reach, and Wilby.
过去的恩怨之下 他们当然会把矛头对准我们
Given our history, of course they would target us.
但我们已经铲除了他们
But we finished them.
显然没有
Well, clearly not.
学生档案
姓名
亚历克斯·莱德
监护人
杰克·斯塔布赖特
很好 进去吧
Great, off you go.
-你口袋里装的什么 -漱口水
- What's that in your pocket? - Mouthwash.
放进来 你以为我没经历过青春期吗
Give it here. You think I've not met a teenager before?
-感觉像是提前过了万圣节 -可不吗
- It's like Halloween came early. - Right?
这是什么 伏特加 今晚就由我保管了
What's this? Vodka? I'll look after this tonight.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
麻烦先给我来一杯
I'll do the first one, please.
我能请你喝一杯绝对不含酒精的软饮吗
Can I treat you to a strictly nonalcoholic beverage?
我们可真懂怎么狂欢啊
We really know how to party, don't we?
道上都这么传
Everyone says it.
汤姆
Hey, Tom.
什么事
What?
今晚没人欢迎你来
I don't think anyone wants you here tonight, you know?
我们能
Can we--?
我去去就来
I'll be back.
-你的饮料 -谢谢
- Here you are. - Thanks.
我知道最近发生了很多古怪的事
Listen, I know things have been strange recently.
你又来这套
Yeah, you can say that again.
都是我的错 对不起
It's my fault. I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我们找个地方私下谈谈吗
Listen, can we talk somewhere in private?
好
Sure.
你为什么穿着校服
Why are you in your school uniform?
我们认识对方多久了 汤姆
How long have we known each other, Tom?
一辈子了
Forever.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
我能理解
Yeah, man, I know.
我能懂
I get it.
你也 或者说 随便吧
You too, or...whatever.
但你说的那番话
But what you said...
我当时脑子太乱了
I had a lot in my head.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你要是有什么不测 我永远不会原谅自己
If anything happened to you, I'd never forgive myself.
你知道的吧
You know that?
我会被悔恨吞噬
It would eat me up inside.
你要是受了伤
If you ever got hurt.
毒蝎在你来之前就存在了
Scorpia was before your time.
我看过档案 我了解
I know the file, of course.
他们一度造成了世界上
At one point, they were responsible
十分之一的恐怖事件
for a tenth of the world's terrorism.
还有政♥治♥暗♥杀♥ 个人仇杀
And political assassinations, personal vendettas.
钱到位了 什么坏事都干
All available to the highest bidder,
冷酷无情 心狠手辣
without remorse or compunction.
如今他们死灰复燃了
And now they're back.
我觉得他们从未被毁灭
I don't think they ever went away.
他们只是越发精于藏匿了
I think they just got better at hiding.
我们当时确信他们已被斩草除根
And we were so confident we'd finished them.
只有伊恩还在调查 当然了
Only Ian was still looking, of course.
什么情况
What is it?
格雷夫的双子星计划文档
Greif's Project Gemini files.
他们都被收押了吧 那些克隆人
You have them all, right? The clones?
对 最高戒备 全部七个人
Yes. Maximum security, all seven of them.
八个
Eight?
不 七个克隆人 七个学生
No. Seven clones, seven pupils.
不不 不对
No. No, no, no.
七个克隆人 加上亚历克斯
Seven clones, plus Alex.
亚历克斯的克隆人在哪
Where's the copy of Alex?
你清楚你带回来的是谁吗
Do you even know which one you brought back?
快去
Go.
不要
No.
给你四分钟 告诉别人我就杀了他
Four minutes. Tell anyone, and I kill him.
-你好 -杰克 亚历克斯在哪
- Hello? - Jack. Where's Alex?
他不接电♥话♥ 他在哪里
He's not answering his phone. Where is he?
我不知道 他出门了 等等 等等
I don't know. He went out. Wait, wait, wait.
他可能在学习 有一场舞会 出什么事了
Maybe he's at the school. There's a dance. What happened?
布鲁克兰学校 杰克 听着
Brooklands School. Listen, Jack.
待在原地 我们会找到他 我保证
Stay where you are. We'll get him. I promise.
-你见到汤姆了吗 -没
- Have you seen Tom? - Nah.
你看不出来 是吧
You can't tell, can you?
你跟他是一辈子的好朋友
You've been his best friend forever,
你还是看不出来
and you still can't tell.
你是谁
Who are you?
无关紧要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
时间到
Time's up.
等等 你不是非要这么做 求你了
Wait! You don't have to do this, please.
他对你真的这么重要吗
He really means that much to you?
我要听你亲口说出来
I want to hear you say it!
听着
Look.
我知道这不是你的错 和你毫无关系
I know this isn't your fault, any of it.
我可以帮助你
I can help you.
把棒子放下 拜托
Just put the bat down, please.
我能帮你
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表