剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
我本该没命的
I was supposed to be over.
你第一次看到这个有疤的男人是什么时候
When was the first time you saw this man with the scar?
我起初是在学校看见他的 他在跟踪我
I first saw him at school. He's following me.
但其实不是
But not really.
不 不是
No, not really.
康沃尔 -康沃尔怎么了
Cornwall? - What's wrong with Cornwall?
外面有辆面包车
There was a van outside.
你得找到司机 他就是放置炸♥弹♥的人
You need to find the driver. He's the guy that planted the bomb.
没有炸♥弹♥
There wasn't any bomb.
他叫亚辛·格里戈维奇
His name is Yassen Gregorovich.
亚辛是谁 -一个雇佣杀手
Who is Yassen? - A paid killer.
他们自称天蝎
They call themselves"SCORPIA. "
他们是职业杀手 而且只为
They're professionals and their services are only available
世界上极少数精英提供服务
to a very tiny fraction of the world's elite.
我还以为天蝎完了
I thought SCORPIA were finished.
我们也这么以为的
So did we.
我需要资金 -目的
I need funds. - What purpose?
刺杀美国总统
Killing the president of the United States.
想得美 但你阻止不了的
Nice try, but you can't stop this.
克雷想发动核打击
Cray tried to launch a nuclear strike.
格里戈维奇开枪杀死了他 -他为什么那么做
Gregorovich shot him. - Why would he do that?
你♥爸♥曾是我朋友
Your father was my friend.
去找到寡妇
Go to find the Widow.
找到天蝎
Find SCORPIA.
找出你真正身份
Find out who you really are.
找到寡妇 找到天蝎
Find the Widow. Find SCORPIA.
找到寡妇 找到天蝎
Find the Widow. Find SCORPIA.
找出你真正身份
Find out who you really are.
很美对不对
Beautiful, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah. It is.
迷人的岛屿 我已经来过好多次了
Fascinating island I've been many times.
你是跟家人一起来的吗
Are you here with family?
跟朋友来的
Just friends.
这个岛不算大 也许我们会再见面的
Well, it's not a big island. So perhaps we'll see each other again.
那人谁啊 -路人甲
Who's your friend? - Some guy.
你有什么收获吗
Did you get anything?
很多照片 但也有种感觉
Lots of photos. But also a feeling.
感觉
A feeling?
觉得我们来对地方了 就是这里
That we're in the right place. This is it.
希望你是对的 因为这是我们找的最后一个岛了
Let's hope you're right because this is our last lead.
这之后 就没地方可找了
After this, we're out of options.
找到寡妇 找到天蝎
Find the Widow, find SCORPIA.
目前为止我们所做的一切 都指向这里
Everything we've done so far...it all points here.
那么 回住处呀 -好
So, back to base? Yeah.
汇报
Report.
亚历克斯·莱德现在就在这里 在马耳他
Alex Rider is here. Right now. In Malta.
听着兄弟 这一切都基于某种手♥机♥病毒
Look mate, basing all this off some phone virus though...
是 一部有部门档案的部门手♥机♥
Yeah, a department phone with department files on it.
里面还提到了这位“寡妇”在威尼斯和柏林
Which also mentioned this'Widow person being in like, Venice and Berlin.
我们去找过 一无所获
And we went there, got nothing.
我知道 但马耳他感觉不一样
I know but Malta just feels different.
第三次幸运嘛 我确定天蝎肯定在这里
Third time Iucky. I'm sure of it. SCORPIA have to be here.
我只想说 信息有点模糊 -是啊 你以前说过
AlI I'm saying, it's a bit vague. Yeah, said this before.
找到寡妇
"Find the Widow. "
他本可以给你个地址或者什么东西让你有个起点吧
Surely, he could have given you an address or something to start you off?
我觉得地址变了
I'm thinking the address changes.
如果你是个秘密组织 可能也会那么做
If you were a secret organization, you might do that.
部门就是
The Department did.
小弟 -大哥
·Little bro! - Big bro!
每次都这样 为什么啊
Every time. Why?
深呼吸就好
Just breathe.
你的旅游盛宴怎么样 -什么都做了
How was your tourism extravaganza? - Yeah, did everything.
观光 王座之旅 游船 名胜古迹
Sightseeing, Thrones tour, boat ride, the works.
我本可以给你搞个游船的 -还想活着回来呢
I could've done you a boat ride. - Wanted to come back alive.
是 但那样不就没意思了么 对吧
Yeah, but where's the fun in that, am I right?
天 我一直都好想念这耶 -我们应该早点做的
Man, I've missed this. - We should've done it sooner.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, uh, take a look at this.
比赛通告刚发布
The race announcement just went live.
看起来挺极限的
Looks extreme.
离活动开始还有48小时 狠狠期待住了
Forty- eight hours to the off. Getting seriously stoked here.
你到底能不能能赢
You gonna win this thing or what?
如果能进前五我就很开心了 世事无常 对吧
I'|I be happy if I place in the top five. You never know, right?
爸妈会很骄傲的
Mom and Dad are gonna be so proud.
嗯 就是说呢
Yeah, tell me about it.
是这样 我跟赞助团队谈过了 他们完全没问题
I spoke to the sponsorship team, and they were totally cool.
他们说这地方到月底的租金都付清了
They said this place is paid up until the end of the month,
所以你们想在这里住下也没问题
so you guys are fine if you want to hang.
就是不许养宠物 不许开派对 明白吗
Just no pets, no parties, okay?
太好了 谢啦 杰 -都包在服务里了 兄弟
Awesome! Cheers, Jay. - All part of the service, man.
我该走了
Well, I gotta head out.
小时后要接受媒体采访 之后要去见我摄影师
I got press interviews for an hour, then I've got to meet my video guy.
你还有摄影师 -那必须的
·You have a video guy? - Hell, yeah.
这场赛事可是全程直播的
This baby will be live- streamed all the way.
过会儿来找你们吃晚饭呀 -好
Catch you for dinner later? - Yeah.
真棒
Awesome!
对了 杰克打过电♥话♥
Oh, yeah, uh, Jack called.
她说你愿意的话可以永远留在这里
She said you should feel free to stay here permanently.
当时还在放音乐 听起来有些狂野
There was music playing, sounded kind of wild.
开玩笑的啦
I'm trolling.
她说她很想你 回见啦小弟
She says she misses you. Catch you later, little bro.
大哥
Big bro!
好
Okay.
看看有什么发现
Let's see what we've got.
你是真拍了很多照片啊 -拍的越多
You really did take a lot of photos. The more we have,
就越有可能找到匹配内容
the better chance that something matches up.
我们再看下档案 -你该熟记于心的
Let's see the file. - You should know it by heart.
代号♥ 寡妇 天蝎特工
"Codename: The Widow. SCORPIA operative.
姓名未知 多个别名
Name unknown, multiple aliases.
据信活跃在威尼斯 柏林 可能出生于马耳他
Believed active Venice, Berlin. Possibly born Malta.
大致年龄 32岁
Approximate age: 32 years. "
但这个档案大概是15年前的 所以她现在应该是47岁
But this file is, like, 15 years old, so she'd be 47 now.
前提是她没死的话 -我觉得没死
If she weren't dead. Nah, I'm not buying that.
亚辛说 找到寡妇
Yassen said, "Find the Widow. "
我们查过史密斯的电♥话♥
We've been through Smithers' phone.
部门档案里只有一个寡妇
There's only one Widow in the Department files.
但他们现行档案里没有 这基本上就是垃圾
But not in their active files. This was basically trash.
就是说她擅于隐藏
So she's good at hiding.
而且最终 我们会在其中一张照片里找到蛛丝马迹的
And eventually, we'll find something in one of these photos,
我们会说“就是这里 她就是在这里拍的照片”
and we'll go, "That's it. That's where she took this shot. "
那将是她下落的第一条线索
That will be the first clue to where she is.
兄弟 老实讲
Mate, be honest.
这种感觉难道不像是抓住救命稻草吗
Doesn't this feel a little like clutching at straws?
也许我们应该联♥系♥六处
Maybe we should contact the Department.
不行 我不再相信艾伦·布朗特了 他不会告诉我们真♥相♥的
No way! I'm done trusting Alan Blunt. He'd never tell us the truth.
好吧
Oh, okay. Okay.
杰已经来这里几个月了
Jay's been here a couple of months now.
也许他看到过什么 听到过什么
Maybe he's seen something, heard something.
我真的很感激他能让我们住这个公♥寓♥里
I really appreciate him putting us up in this flat.
住这间很棒的公♥寓♥
In this awesome flat.
住这间很棒的公♥寓♥ -谢谢
In this awesome flat...- Thank you.
但知道我们真正目的人越少越好
but the fewer people that know what we're really doing, the better.
还有 那可是天蝎
Also, it's SCORPIA.
如果处里都找不到他们
If the Department can't find them,
我觉得大哥也不行
I don't think"big bro"is going to cut it.
行吧
Oh, okay.
那我们继续
So, we keep going.
喝点咖啡 继续出去找人
Get some coffee, get back out there.
好 可以
Okay. Yeah.
你说得对 我们会破解这个的
You're right. We're gonna crack this.
朱莉娅 -麦克斯
Julia. Max.
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表