剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
好多人都送来了贺卡
Loads of people sent cards.
我都带过来了
I brought them round.
阿依莎写了好几张
Quite a few were from Ayisha.
我本来也打算送你点什么的
I was gonna get you something myself,
但我心想凡事得有个度
but I thought there has to be a limit, you know.
亚历山大·弗兰德
英国公民
对不住了
Sorry.
少年间谍亚历克斯
你觉得你明天能返校吗
You reckon you're gonna come back to school tomorrow?
舞会 你还记得吗
It's the dance, you remember?
所有人都在为此做准备
Everyone's totally geared up for it.
没人知道这场舞会到底会是很逊
No one can decide whether it's gonna be lame
还是从讽刺的意义上来说很酷
or ironically kind of cool, heh.
没准两样都占
Probably a bit of both, you know.
逊到一定程度 也算酷了
So lame that it's actually cool.
大家都有问起你
Everyone's asking after you.
你要是没准备好 不必急着回校
You don't have to come back now, if you're not ready?
你不在的时候 我们感受了职业体验日
While you were away, we had this careers day.
先要填一个在线问卷
They make you take an online quiz.
非常科学
It's very scientific.
目的是为你找到一份
It's meant to pair you perfectly
完美适配的工作
with a job suited just for you.
猜猜我分配到了什么
Guess what I got.
园林设计师
Landscape gardener.
简直是
I mean-- Heh.
没人分配到了秘密特工
Nobody got secret agent.
我想也是
I wouldn't have thought so.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is
大多数时候
most of the time
人们都要求你变成另一个人
people want you to be someone that you're not.
去他的
But sod that.
你不是伊恩
You're not Ian.
你是亚历克斯
You're Alex.
早啊 兄弟
Hello, mate.
进去吧
Shall we?
人♥质♥情况怎么样
How are the hostages?
所有人都回家了
Everyone's been returned to their families
除了凯拉·梵申科赵
except Kyra Vashenko-Chao.
我们还没找到她的父母
We're having trouble locating her parents.
-幸福的团圆 -那是你以为
- Some happy reunions. - You'd think.
斯特潘·谢连科夫的母亲和继父
Stepan Serenkov's mother and her new husband
可不怎么开心
are not very happy.
他们更喜欢克隆人
They preferred the clone.
克劳利
Crawley.
是吗
Oh, really?
新加坡打来的
That was Singapore.
凯拉的父母 他们死了
It's Kyra's parents, they're dead.
-凯拉交给我 -多谢
- I'll handle Kyra. - Thanks.
-你决定好了吗 -决定什么
- Have you decided yet? - On what?
参不参加舞会 我都行
To dance or not to dance. I mean, I can do either.
我可以参加 也可以宅在家里
I can do dance or I can do sitting at home.
今天晚上
So this evening.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们七点见
Will see you at 7?
七点
Seven's...
七点不错 七点很好
Seven's good. Yeah, 7's perfect.
来了这么一出
That just happen?
那就是要去咯
So dance then?
是 我觉得
Yeah, I'm thinking...
我觉得要去
I'm thinking yeah.
我们要去参加舞会
We'll go for the dance.
试他一试 又能糟到哪去呢
Give it a shot. How bad can it be?
-她知道吗 -不知道
- Does she know? - No.
你好 凯拉
Hello, Kyra.
我叫约翰
My name's John.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
恐怕我有些坏消息
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
你也知道 我们一直想要联♥系♥你的父母
As you know, we've been trying to contact your parents,
但他们在旅游 而且
but they were traveling and...
发生了一起事故
There's been an accident.
-是因为我吗 -不是
- Because of me? - No.
当然不是了 不是因为你
Of course not. It's not because of you.
就是因为我
Yes, because of me.
因为格雷夫以为我逃出去了
Because Greif thought I'd escaped.
他以为我会回家
And he thought I'd go home.
凯拉 这不是你的错
Kyra, this wasn't your fault.
你也无能为力
There's nothing you could have done.
别说了
Shut up.
-我非常遗憾 -别说了
- I'm so very sorry... - Shut up.
有人会来见你
Someone will come and see you.
没事的
It's all right.
没关系的
It's okay.
有什么发现
Anything?
格雷夫把硬盘清除得很彻底
Well, Greif made a pretty decent stab at erasing the drive,
但我正在从磁道边缘提取残留数据
but I'm raising the residual data from the track edges.
老技术帮了大忙
God bless old technology.
那个看着眼熟吗
Does that look familiar?
和威尔比手♥机♥上的号♥码格式一样
The same format as the number on Wilby's phone.
51个小时前 这个号♥码有通电♥话♥记录
A call was logged to that number 51 hours ago,
拨通时间正好处在
which puts it right in the middle
卫星活动增强期间
of the increased activity on the satellite.
他们当时正全力搜查那座山
They were all over the mountain.
他慌了
He was panicking.
格雷夫以为凯拉回家了
Greif thought Kyra was going home.
这个号♥码打不通吗
Is the number disconnected?
我们要在新加坡挖出更多细节
We're getting details out of Singapore.
如果我不知道的话
If I didn't know better,
我也以为是意外事故
I'd say accidental death all the way,
就像其他人一样
just like the others.
我们的名单上没有人有这种能力
No one on our active list has this level of capability
或者能弄出这种安排
or this kind of agenda.
不在我们的名单上
No one on the active list.
肯定是新的人
Must be someone new.
或者是老的人
Or someone old.
她怎么样
How was she?
你以为呢
How do you think?
我应该自己去的
I should have gone myself.
把安全屋的门禁卡给我
Pass me the safe house card.
我之前拿着
I had it.
插了进去
I carded in.
她抱了我
She hugged me.
她抱了你
She hugged you.
-我是莫里斯 -莫里斯 赶紧盯着凯拉
- Morris. - Morris. Eyes on Kyra right now.
她走了
She's gone.
我想说的是 如果你约她出去
All I'm saying is if you asked her out,
她肯定会同意
she'd almost definitely say "yes."
所以你就从这里约她出去吧
So from where I'm sitting, just ask her out.
我不知道 我不认为这是个好主意
I don't know, man. I don't think it's a good idea.
伙计 这是阿依莎啊
Mate, it's Ayisha.
和你 这就像是那种
And it's you. It's like one of those
每代人之会发生一次的
solar, lunar, planetary alignment things
太阳 月亮 行星之间排成一线 你懂吗
that happens once in a generation. You know?
如果你做了 我们可以四人约会
And if you do it, then we can double-date.
就像五十年代的人们那样
You know, like people from the '50s.
考虑一下吧 好吗
Just think about it, okay?
我的天 凯拉
Oh, my God. Kyra.
凯拉是谁
Who's Kyra?
亚历克斯
Alex?
你还在这里做什么
What are you still doing here?
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表