剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
但我知道 他很担心你
But I do know that he was concerned about you.
是吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
我也不清楚
Well, I don't know.
因为让我深感懊悔的是
Because to my eternal regret...
我没接到电♥话♥
I missed the call.
我不明白他在担心什么
Well, I don't know why he would have been concerned.
我很好
I'm fine.
看得出来
And I see that.
靶点的确能创造奇迹
Point Blanc obviously worked wonders.
你怎么知道靶点的
How do you know about Point Blanc?
他在留言中提到了
He mentioned it in his message.
就那样被送走 一定很煎熬吧
Must've been pretty tough, getting sent away like that.
但很有必要
But necessary.
当然
Sure.
那我就不打扰了
Well, I'll let you get on.
你还有要务在身
You have a lot of hard work to do.
我父亲说过
As my father said:
"要想生存 就要战斗"
"He who would live, must fight."
的确如此
Well, indeed.
-长官 -有些不对劲
- Sir? - Something's not right.
派人盯着他
Put a watch on him.
听斯泰伦贱♥人♥的意思
From what Stellen-bitch has said,
我们徒步走下山的可能性
our chances of getting down the mountain on foot
比零还小
are less than zero.
也就是说我们要借一辆雪地车
Which means we're gonna need to borrow ourselves a snowmobile.
钥匙没有被锁起来
Now, the keys aren't locked away,
但我们要想偷一串 还不被察觉
but if we wanna grab a set without being seen,
就得声东击西 阵仗要大
then we're gonna need a distraction. A pretty big one.
交给我 这样我们的成功率最大
I'll handle that. We maximize our chances that way.
逃出去 找一部手♥机♥ 告知别人
Get out, get to a phone, tell people.
亚历克斯
Alex?
我留下来帮凯拉
I'll stay and help Kyra.
她自己说的 交给她
She said it herself, she can handle it.
只是
I just...
-我应该留下 -为什么
- I think I should stay. - Why?
也许我们该问问伊恩·莱德 不管他是谁
Maybe we should ask Ian Rider? Whoever that is?
得了 机不可失
Right, well, it's now or never.
开始行动吧
Let's do this.
走
Go.
把那噪音关掉
Shut that noise off.
你好啊 詹姆斯
Well, hello, James?
你这是要去哪
And where are you going?
火灾 火灾警报响了
There's a-- There's a fire alarm.
你应该出门
You're supposed to go outside.
你不能离开这里
Well, you can't get out here.
反正也是误报
And it's a false alarm anyway.
但我很高兴我找到你了
But I'm really glad I caught you.
我想简单聊两句 要不了多长时间
I wanted a quick word. It won't take long.
跟我来
Come with me.
好的
Sure.
看来你想去不该去的地方
You seem to have a habit of trying to get in places
都成家常便饭了
you're not supposed to.
没人能逃出这所学校
No one escapes from this school.
我还以为你已经吸取教训了呢
I was hoping you'd have learned that by now.
跟你说实话 詹姆斯
Although to be quite honest, James,
自从你第一天进校 我就觉得
I struggle to see you've learned anything
你没学到任何东西
since you first arrived.
在靶点学院
Here at Point Blanc,
我们致力于让你们成为更优秀的人
we are dedicated to making you all better people.
我觉得是时候让你看看这到底是什么意思了
I think it's time I showed you exactly what that means.
闲人免进
有人吗
Hello?
斯泰伦博斯女士 抱歉打扰
Miss Stellenbosch, sorry to bother you...
"要想生存 就要战斗"
"He who would live, must fight."
选自《我的奋斗》
It's Mein Kampf.
帕克为什么要捏造他父亲说过这话
Why would Parker pass it off as something his father said?
迈克尔·罗斯科绝对不会引用希♥特♥勒♥的
Michael Roscoe would never quote Hitler.
我也提到了靶点学院
I also mentioned Point Blanc.
他的朋友马上打断我了
His friend shut me down immediately.
所以他是谁
So who is he?
他叫兰厄姆
His name is Langham.
他加入罗斯科传媒
He joined Roscorp Media
担任帕克的私人助理
as Parker's personal assistant
就在迈克尔·罗斯科去世之后
immediately after Michael Roscoe's death.
在那之前 有人很努力帮他掩盖行踪
Before that, someone's worked very hard to cover his tracks.
不过他在开普敦露了面
But he turns up in Cape Town,
武装部队出身
armed forces originally,
然后非荣誉退伍
then a dishonorable discharge,
在那之后加入了私人安保公♥司♥
then private security after that.
他完全消失前的最后一份合同
His last contract before he drops off the radar
是在伊娃·斯泰伦博斯
is at the same research institute
工作的同一个机构
where Eva Stellenbosch worked.
为什么学校会为一位毕业生
Why would a school provide a minder
提供私人保安呢
for one of its graduates?
不管这个项目是什么
Whatever this program is,
也许并不是学生毕业就结束
maybe it doesn't stop at the school gates.
所以他们就人间蒸发了吗
So they just vanished into thin air?
对 我知道这听上去很蠢
Yeah, I know it sounds stupid.
不 并不蠢 而是恐怖和蹊跷
No, not stupid. Scary and strange.
-你在做什么 -我想查清楚
- What are you doing? - I wanna find out
詹姆斯怎么了 你不想吗
what happened to James, don't you?
你的计划就是一块一块把整栋楼
Is your plan to dismantle the whole building
拆个精光吗
one piece at a time?
这是什么
What's this?
投入硬币 就能开始游戏了 对吗
Put your coin in the slot and you get to play, right?
我敢说斯泰伦博斯的办公室还有别的出路
I'm betting there's another way out of Stellenbosch's office,
而它通往地下室
and it either leads down to the basement
或者通向二楼
or up to the second floor.
不管怎样 都会带我们找到詹姆斯
Either way, it'll lead us to James.
你就像个忍♥者
You're like a ninja.
很垃圾的那种
A really, really bad one.
这就是二楼吗
So this is the second floor?
教堂
亚历克斯 我感觉不妙
Alex, I don't like this.
这是我的照片
This is my photo.
这是什么
What is this?
亚历克斯
Alex.
来看这个
Look at this.
这不是我的房♥间 那是我房♥间
This isn't my room. That's my room.
谁在你床上
Who's in your bed?
我放的枕头
I put pillows.
他们在监视我们
They're watching us.
不是监视 是研究
Not watching. Studying.
我们的一切行为
Everything we do.
他们复♥制♥了他的涂鸦
They've copied his graffiti.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
你觉得凯拉怎么样
So, what do you think of Kyra?
我觉得我们在她身上的收获够了
I think we've got as much out of that one
她没什么潜力了
as we're ever going to.
我同意
I agree.
所以我们可以开始清理后患了
So we can start tidying up our loose ends,
从现在开始
starting now.
博士
Ah, Doctor.
如我所说 毕生成果
As I said, a lifetime's work.
这些是整个进程中的完整笔记
These are my completed notes on the process.
很好
Good.
就这一份吧
And this is the only copy?
当然 如你要求的那样
Of course, as you insisted.
博士 我只想告诉你 你在这里的工作
Doctor, I just wanna tell you that your work here
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表