剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
他看上去是运动型
He's athletic.
也很聪明 不算是没有魅力
He seems clever. He's not unattractive.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
你不该这么嫉妒
You shouldn't be so jealous.
如果他够格 那对我们...
It's to all of our advantage if he's...
都好
capable.
那上面有什么
So, what's up there?
为什么有墙
Why is there a wall?
没人知道
No one knows.
-认真的吗 -认真的
- Seriously? - Yeah, seriously.
完全封上了
It's totally blocked off.
官方说法是
The official line
给整幢楼供暖太不方便了
is it's inconvenient to heat the whole building.
所以他们把这里改造成学校的时候
So when they turned it into a school,
就封掉了这片区域
they blocked that part off.
我觉得就是斯泰伦贱♥人♥存放
Me, I think Stellenbitch keeps the husks
被她吸干的情人的地方
of her used-up lovers up there.
你真恶心 詹姆斯
You're so gross, James.
不管怎么样 不是那样的
Anyway, that's not true.
巴克斯特告诉我 这地方成为一所学校之前
Baxter told me before this place was a school,
那里是用来存放有毒化学药品
they used to store hazardous chemicals
或者之类的东西
or some crap like that up there.
墙体上都渗透了
And it's in the walls.
所以就算你只是吸了几口气
So even if you, like, just breathe it in,
也会马上得癌症
it's instant cancer.
他是在控制你
He was yanking your chain.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
赶紧参观完吧
Well, let's finish the tour.
我给你留了压轴的好东西
I've been saving the best till last.
这个格雷夫博士呢 他是负责人吧
So, what about this Dr Greif? He's in charge, right?
是啊 专门负责爬进我们脑子里
Yeah. In charge of crawling into our heads.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
他会举办那种群体咨♥询♥
He does these group therapy sessions
让我们都接触什么最真实的自我
so we can get in touch with our true selves.
他每两周
And twice a week,
还会把大家都召集到公共休息室里
he gets everyone in the common room here,
让我们都坐下
sits us all down,
然后分享我们的感受
tries to get us in touch with our feelings.
他在凯拉那儿碰了钉子
He's having a tough time with Kyra.
她没有感情
She does not have feelings.
我觉得比起人类 她更喜欢机器
I think she prefers machines to people.
不过别觉得我是在针对她
Don't take it personally, though.
她就是一个机器
She is a machine.
你在干什么
Hey. What are you up to?
扮演金刚
Playing Donkey Kong.
我更喜欢太空入侵者
Kind of prefer Space Invaders myself.
有病史吗
Any past illnesses?
长♥期♥入院史
Long-term hospitalization?
没有
No.
小时候长过水痘
Chicken pox, when I was a kid.
你做过全身麻醉吗
Have you ever undergone general anesthesia?
为什么问这个
Why does that matter?
如果出什么事 我要对你做手术
Well, if anything should happen and I had to operate on you,
你希望你被麻醉吗
wouldn't you rather you were anaesthetized?
外面经常有雪暴
We have storms up here.
遇到事情没办法去医院
Getting to a hospital isn't an option.
你肯定能理解的
I'm sure you understand.
好吧
Right, uh...
那从来没全身麻醉过吗
So never had general anesthesia?
是的
No.
好 145 你的身体很好
Right, 1-4-5, you're in good shape.
那我可以了吧
So I'm okay?
没错
Oh, yes.
非常可以
Better than okay.
非常好
Very good indeed.
继续吧
Keep going.
被换了轮胎装了新油吗
Get your tires kicked and your oil changed?
真好笑
Yeah, that was fun.
至少你逃掉了欧洲殖民史
At least it got you out of European Colonial History.
要我选 我宁愿接受医疗检查
Give me the choice, I'd probably take the medical.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
他们有什么毛病
What's wrong with them?
-詹姆斯 -混球
- James. - Dipshit.
他们俩经常这样吗
Have those two always been like that?
不知道 但他们每天都越来越奇怪
Not sure, but they're getting weirder by the day.
少来了
Cut it out.
*怪胎秀在左*
*Freak shows to the left of me*
*怪人在右*
*Weirdoes to the right*
*我和你被困在中♥央♥*
*Here I am Stuck in the middle with you*
那我们算什么
So, what does that make us?
幸存者
Survivors.
回头见 伙计
Catch you later, man?
这是搞什么
What's this?
他们没告诉你吗
Oh, didn't they tell you?
洗碗有排班表
Washing up's on the rota.
我和劳拉昨天洗过了
Me and Laura were yesterday.
别让她把肥皂吃了
Don't let her eat the soap.
再见
See you.
全都要洗吗
What, all of it?
这能磨炼品格
It builds character.
如果我们不洗呢 守卫会怎么做
And what if we don't do it? What are the guards gonna do?
你真的想知道吗
You really want to find out?
好了 赶紧开始吧
Come on, we'd better get started.
如果我们要洗
Yeah, well, if we're gonna do it,
最好加点料
we might as well liven it up a bit.
我和杰克一起洗碗的时候
When me and Jack do the washing up,
我们经常会假装是那种愚蠢的派对
we always do this, like, stupid party thing.
杰克是谁
Who's Jack?
没谁
No one.
你为什么会洗碗
Why were you washing up?
你到底想不想来点乐子
Look. Do you wanna have fun with this or not?
干这事不可能有乐子的
Fun is not possible with this.
肯定有
I bet you it is.
欢迎加入派对
Welcome to the party.
拜托
Come on.
快看这个
Yo, check this out.
如果想要真正的伊比沙氛围
If you want that real Ibiza vibe.
这音乐是谁放的
Who is responsible for this music?
斯派克特
Spektre.
是谁干的
Who is responsible?
我
Me. Heh.
这一切呢
And all of this?
我的功劳
Yeah, I got that.
你又做了什么 凯拉
And what did you do, Kyra?
显然没有跳舞
Conspicuously failed to dance.
那这与你无关
So, you weren't involved.
去楼上准备睡觉吧
Go upstairs and get ready for bed.
你们俩把这里收拾干净
You two are going to clean this mess up.
全部
All of it.
你 亚历克斯 跟我来
And you, Alex, are going to come with me.
你该见见格雷夫博士了
I think it's time you met Dr. Greif.
你就是亚历克斯
So this is Alex.
你觉得你为什么会来这里
Why do you think you're here?
因为音乐吗
Because of the music?
不
No.
你为什么会来到我在靶点的学院
Why do you think you're here in my academy at Point Blanc?
是什么带你来到了这里
What brought you here?
直升机吗
A helicopter?
亚历克斯
Alex.
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表