剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
少年间谍亚历克斯
第一季 第六集
早上好
Good morning.
你总得吃点东西
You need to eat something.
不想吃
Don't want to.
凯拉 我们得表现正常点
Kyra, we need to act normal.
我要是能装 就不会在这了
If I could do that, I wouldn't be here.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯
James.
怎么了
What happened?
早上好 亚历克斯
Morning, Alex.
早上好 凯拉
Morning, Kyra.
感觉不一样了吧
Feels different, doesn't it?
成为少数群体
Being in the minority.
成为被排斥的怪人
Being the odd ones out.
只剩下你们两个
Only two of you left.
真可悲
It's kind of sad.
看着两个人如此执着于
Watching two people cling so hard to something
某种很
that's so...
乏味的事
mundane.
那么 你会怎么做呢
So, what's it gonna be?
你也要逃跑吗
Gonna run away as well?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
或许逃跑不是应该做的
Perhaps running away is not what to do.
对吧 兄弟
Right, man?
我把我们所有文件都看了一遍
I've been through all our files.
所有关于大卫爵士和卡罗琳女士的背景信息
All the background on Sir David, Lady Caroline.
录像的每一秒
Every second of online footage.
这个男孩从没出现过
This other boy doesn't appear once.
我们的客人说他是从一个死人手里拿到的照片
Our visitor says he took it from the hand of a dead man.
帕克在伦敦
Parker is in London.
让我们搞清楚这件事
Let's get to the bottom of this.
对了 等凯拉下课后带她过来
Yeah. And, uh, bring Kyra down after lessons.
越早处理她越好
As soon as she is dealt with, the better.
好的
Of course.
嗯
Yeah.
凯拉
Kyra?
凯拉
Kyra?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我们昨晚看见巴克斯特被杀了
We saw Baxter got killed last night.
劳拉走了 现在詹姆斯也走了 我就是下一个
Laura's gone, now James is gone, and I'm next.
所以在好到不好的区间 我非常不好
So on a scale of okay to not okay, I am very not.
我不会允许的
I won't let it happen.
真的吗
Really?
那你要怎么做呢
How's that going to work?
其实 你并不是十分愚蠢
Look. You are not entirely stupid,
但如果你认为我现在需要你来拯救我
but if you think I need you to ride in and rescue me now,
你显然没有懂我
you clearly haven't been paying attention.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
虽然这么说我也很难受 但詹姆斯是对的
It hurts me to say it, but James was right.
如果留在这 我们就完了
If we stay here, we're finished.
我不能离开
I can't leave.
-还不行 -为什么
- Not yet. - Why not?
是不是和伊恩·莱德有关
Is it something to do with Ian Rider?
你做你要做的
Look, you do whatever you have to do,
我也做我要做的
and I'll do whatever I have to.
但除非你相信我 否则你对我毫无用处
But until you trust me, you're no use to me.
喂
Hello?
你说什么
Sorry, what?
好的
Yeah. Definitely.
你会把地址发过来吧
And you'll text me the address?
行 那我
Perfect. I--
艾迪 帮我打掩护 告诉博斯韦尔老师我生病了
Eddie, cover for me. Tell Mr. Boswell I'm ill or something.
为什么
Why?
沧海遗珠被发掘了
When undiscovered talent becomes discovered talent.
就是这回事
That's just happened.
有时候我觉得我总是在通过一个镜头
The thing is sometimes I think I've always seen my life,
观察我的生活
like, through a lens.
就像是一种让我成为我的东西
You know, it's just kind of what makes me me.
不行 太作了
Nah, too preachy.
从脸书数据到互联网监管
From Facebook data to Internet oversight,
我们可以知道 如果你的信息足够强大
what we can see is that if your message is strong enough,
你可以剥夺人们的自♥由♥
you can take away people's liberties.
他们还会为此鼓掌
And they will applaud you for doing it.
大家都知道 巴克斯特博士今天身体不适
Now, as we all know, Dr. Baxter is indisposed today.
所以今天下午的体育课
So this afternoon's physical education session
改为自习
will be replaced by a free study period.
好好学习
Work well.
对了 凯拉
Oh, um, Kyra.
我要和你聊两句
I'd just like a word, please.
请来我办公室
In my office.
你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
你不能就这样逃跑 你会死在雪地里的
You can't just run. You'll die in the snow.
-不管怎样我都会死 -你可以藏起来
- I'm going to die anyway. - You can hide.
-我们有密♥码♥ 藏在某个地方 -他们会彻查的
- We got the codes, so you can go somewhere - They'd look everywhere.
不会的
They wouldn't.
只需给我一小时
I just need an hour.
我们已经看到二楼有什么
We've seen what's on the second floor,
答案并不在那
and the answers aren't there.
这就意味着答案一定在地下室里
That means the answers have to be in the basement.
我没有一小时了
I don't have an hour.
我不在乎你的答案
I don't care about your answers.
凯拉 求你了
Kyra, please.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你最好别问
Better you don't ask.
这样他们来找你时 你就告诉不了他们了
So when they come for you, you can't tell them.
我们要追溯回30年前或更早
We're going back 30 years or more.
我要彻查所有东西
I want everything covered.
所有敌人
All our enemies.
不论新老
Old and new.
仔细检查一切
Double-check everything.
伊恩要是知道布伦特派亚历克斯去卧底
What do you think Ian would say
你猜他作何感受
about Blunt putting Alex in play?
他一直在训练亚历克斯
He was training him.
我猜他会很骄傲
I think he'd be proud.
未经授权禁止进入
双子星计划
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
汤姆
Tom.
我是为了年轻制片人网络那个来的
I'm here for the young filmmakers' networking thing.
没错 我们在电♥话♥里聊过
Yes. We spoke on the phone.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
-随我来 -好
- Come through. - Sure.
-谁带你来的 -没人 我自己过来的
- Who brought you? - No one. I came by myself.
-把外套给我吧 -行 你人太好了
- Can I take your jacket? - Sure. That'd be lovely.
继续往前
Carry on.
你一定就是汤姆·哈里斯
You must be Tom Harris.
我是帕克·罗斯科
I'm Parker Roscoe.
-我在管理罗斯科传媒 -不是吧 我认识你
- I run Roscorp Media. - No way. I know you.
享用你的美味蛋糕 太赞了
Have your cake and eat it. That was awesome.
那是很久远的事了
That was a long time ago.
-可以说现在是全新的生活 -也是
- A different life, you could say. - Ah. Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
我非常喜欢你的 短片
I very much enjoyed your, uh, films.
很具原创性
They were very original.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you. Um...
对 这正是我们努力的方向
Yeah. That's what we were shooting for, actually.
有时我感觉 我一直是透过镜头
Sometimes I think I've always seen life,
在观察人生
like, through a lens.
你能体会吗
You know?
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表