剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
再把这些空保鲜盒扔进垃圾桶里
We're gonna throw all these empty containers into the trash
从此就当这一切没发生过
and we're never gonna speak of this again.
你真是玩出花了
You really have this down to a fine art.
闭嘴
Shut up.
顺便 你欠我一半的钱
Oh, by the way, you owe me half.
是你负责买♥♥吃的
You were supposed to buy food.
如果我出钱 你能和他谈谈吗
If I chip in for this, can you talk to him?
拜托 亚历克斯
Come on, Alex.
自己的仗要自己打
You have to fight your own battles.
现在是艰难时期吗 罗斯科先生
Is it difficult time, Mr. Roscoe?
迈克尔·罗斯科死亡
吃饭的时候不是不能用电子设备吗
I thought we had a no-devices-at-dinner rule?
这是公事 迈克尔·罗斯科是我们银行的客户
This is work. Michael Roscoe was a client of ours at the bank.
帕克穿着西装怪怪的
Parker looks so weird in a suit.
你怎么认识帕克·罗斯科的
How do you know Parker Roscoe?
我看看能不能给你找出来
I'll see if I can find it.
这叫"享用你的美味蛋糕"
This is called Having Your Cake and Eating It.
大家都需要蛋糕
Everybody needs cake.
如此大规模的行动
An operation of this magnitude
需要很多人 但我特别想要
takes a lot of people, but I'd especially like--
帕克 你怎么回事
Parker, what is the matter with you?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
爸爸 说"茄子"
Hey, Dad, say "cheese".
我觉得这也许能给我们提供新的角度
I think it kind of puts things into perspective,
也许从学校拿回朋友的手♥机♥
like maybe getting your mate's phone back from school
不算什么大事
isn't such a big deal.
这是什么时候
When was this?
去年
Like last year.
他的爸爸不高兴了
Oh, his dad had some hissy fit
把他送到某个地方收拾收拾了
and sent him off somewhere to get straightened out.
现在他就穿着西服了
And now he's in a suit.
把他送到某个地上 什么意思
Sent him off somewhere? What do you mean?
像那种劳♥教♥营
You know, like a boot camp.
听起来是个好主意 对吧 杰克
That sounds like a good idea, doesn't it, Jack?
你还记得名字吗
You remember the name?
不记得
No.
只是在评论里提到过
It was only mentioned in the comments.
法国的一个地方
Somewhere in France.
帕克·罗斯科的主页
在我混♥蛋♥爸爸把我送去法国前最后的自♥由♥职业
马丁 你好 嗯
Martin, hi, yes.
抱歉这么晚打扰你 出了点事
Sorry to bother you so late, something's come up.
你还记得谢连科夫吗
Do you remember Serenkov?
嗯 他有一个儿子 对吗
Yeah, he had a son, didn't he?
这有点麻烦了
And there were issues there, I think,
他被送到了一个学校
and he got sent to a school.
问题儿童的学校
For troubled kids.
那个学校应该叫靶点
I think that school was called Point Blanc.
稍等一下
Just one sec.
你能打电♥话♥给我们莫斯科的朋友确认一下吗
Yeah, could you call our friend in Moscow and double-check?
谢谢
Thanks.
杰克
Jack.
你找我
You wanted a word?
是的 是的
I did, I did.
学校今天给你打电♥话♥
The school tried calling you today,
-但你没接 -嗯 很抱歉
- but you didn't pick up. - Yeah, sorry about that.
不过没什么事吧 你娶了
It's okay, though, right? You got there.
是的 是的 我只是有点担心
Yeah, I did, I did. I was just a little concerned.
因为
Because, um...
你也了解亚历克斯 他聪明又果敢
Well, you know Alex, he's bright and he's determined,
对任何事都抱有好奇心
and he questions everything.
但他会冲动 会不负责任
But he can be impulsive, and he can be irresponsible.
我需要你帮他设立清晰的基准线
I need you to help set him clear boundaries.
他已经不是小孩了
He's not a kid anymore.
她不需要我给他系鞋带
He doesn't need me to tie his shoelaces
装午餐盒 打点人生了
and pack his lunch and run his life.
他自己都可以做到了
He can do that all himself.
这地方一直是你在打理 杰克 别忘了
You hold this place together, Jack, remember that.
我拿到我的毕业证书了
I got my graduation papers.
不是吧
No.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
很好
Well done.
怎么...已经六年了吗
What's--? It's been six years?
-六年 -六年
- Six years. - Six years.
说真的 杰克 很好
Seriously, Jack. Well done.
你应该好好庆祝的 你应该点个外卖♥♥
We should celebrate. You shouldn't have cooked.
我们应该点个外卖♥♥的
We should've got a takeaway,
再开几瓶香槟
opened some champagne.
这...
This...
本来只是一个兼♥职♥
was supposed to be a part-time thing.
等我拿到学位
While I got my degree.
现在你成功了
And now you've passed.
你是想说 你想走了吗
Are you saying you want to leave?
我不想...
I don't want to...
-抱歉 公事 -继续吧 没事
- Sorry, it's work. - Go on, it's okay.
抱歉 杰克
Sorry, Jack.
马丁
Martin.
什么 他拿走了
What, he took it off you?
-但那是我的手♥机♥啊 -我知道
- But that's my phone. - I know.
我和他说了 但你也知道他这个人
I told him, but you know what he's like.
反正也只是在他的车里 我能拿回来 没事的
Anyway, it's just in the car. I can get it later, it'll be fine.
好吧 贾希德给我们搞到了地址
All right. Well, anyway, Jahid sorted us out the address.
我知道在哪里 你来吗
I know where it's on. You coming?
派对开始了
So, party is on.
我不能出门 我被禁足了
I'm not allowed out. I'm grounded.
哥们 你是认真的吗 那可是个派对
Dude, are you serious? It's a party.
听着 等一下
Look. Hold on one sec.
抱歉 伙计 真是烦得...
Sorry, big man, it's just constant with...
听着 我不可能自己去的
Look, I'm not going by myself, man.
-如果你... -我要回办公室了
- If you're-- - I've to go back to the office.
回头见吗
I'll see you later?
嗯 好
Yeah. Okay.
亚历克斯 那个
Oh, Alex. That, um...
你说得那个学校
That school you were talking about,
不会是叫靶点吧
wasn't Point Blanc, was it?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
没什么 只是很好记
No reason, just well-remembered.
机会之门突然打开了
And the window of opportunity swings open.
来吧
Come on through.
-他是个蠢蛋 -有人可能会喜欢
- He's quite a tosser. - Someone might like it.
我们为什么不试试
Why don't we try it?
混♥蛋♥
Um, sports.
嗯 当然了
Yup. Of course it is.
别想试
Hey, don't try and work.
伙计 你自己有
Hey, man, you've got your own.
你查到了什么
So, what have you got?
其实还挺有意思的
Well, it's kind of interesting, actually.
我找了我莫斯科的一个朋友 但他不在
I called our friend in Moscow, but he's not there.
原来他来伦敦了
Turns out he's here, in London.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
嗯 他说他想见我们
Yeah, and he says he wants to see us.
听着 本来一切都很正常
Look, everything was normal.
我们通话的时候他很正常
We're talking, he's fine.
然后我提到你的那个学校
Then I mentioned this school of yours,
他的反应就很剧烈
there is one hell of a reaction.
怎么样的反应
What kind of a reaction?
我一提到靶点
The second I mentioned Point Blanc,
他就什么都不说了
he clams up.
他突然间就变得很慌张
He's completely paranoid all of a sudden.
在电♥话♥里一个字都不肯说了
He won't say another word over the phone.
那我们为什么挑这个地方见面
So why are we meeting at this place?
没有监控吗
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表