剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
很好笑
Very funny.
伊娃和我说了你很有幽默感
Eva told me you had a sense of humor.
让我解释一下
Well... let me explain.
你是来改变自己的
You are here to change the person you are.
这应该是你唯一关心的问题
This should be your only concern,
你的终极目标
your ultimate aim.
这一切都是为了你
You are what this is all about.
我们只教你这一门课
The only subject we teach is you.
我们只需要你这个老师
The only teacher we need is you.
听起来很扯淡啊
Sounds like hippie bullshit.
亚历克斯
Alex.
别这么跟格雷夫博士说话
Do not speak like that to Dr. Greif.
我们不是你父母 亚历克斯
We are not your parents, Alex.
你得尊重我们
You need to show us some respect.
你们不能打我
You're not allowed to hit me.
你越早意识到我们在这里
The sooner you realize that here we are allowed
可以随心所欲
to do exactly what we like,
你就越早取得进展
the sooner you'll begin to make some progress.
谁啊
Hello?
他们说第一天最难熬
First day's the worst, they say.
这是你的MP3
Here's your MP3.
我赶在其他人之前先藏起来了
I nabbed it before anyone else could.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
我靠
Ah, shit.
谁干的
Who did that?
斯泰伦博斯
Stellenbosch.
我靠 太扯了
Oh, man, that's out of order.
太惨了
That totally sucks.
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
你看到什么奇怪的东西了吗
Have you seen anything weird?
奇怪的事 比如看到其他人
Anything strange, like someone else.
伙计 看看这里
Mate, look at this place.
有不奇怪的地方吗
What's not strange about it?
你为什么这么问 看到鬼了吗
Why'd you ask? Seen a ghost?
-我不知道 我可能只是累了 -嗯
- Oh, I don't know. I'm probably just tired. - Yeah.
不管隐藏在阴影里的是什么
Well, whatever's lurking in the shadows,
可能比我们过得舒服
it's probably better-off than we are.
至少他们没有挨斯泰伦博斯的打
At least they don't have Stellenbitch smacking them about.
你说什么 詹姆斯
What was that, James?
你赶紧回去吧
You should hurry along now.
撑住 伙计
Hang tough, man.
嗯 你也是
Yeah, you too.
关闭后
I think after closedown
你好好反思一下自己的态度 亚历克斯
you should really take some time to consider your attitude, Alex.
这样可能会过得轻松点
You might find things a lot easier if you do.
禁闭吗
Closedown?
睡觉时间
Bedtime.
大家都要在房♥间好好休息一晚
Everyone in their rooms for a proper night's rest.
如果太累 可学不到知识
You can't learn if you're tired,
你还有很多东西要学
and you have a lot to learn.
晚安 亚历克斯
Good night, Alex.
街头顽童团体
New Kids on the Block.
太棒了 史密瑟斯
Awesome, Smithers.
家属
限制访问
限制访问
斯塔布赖特小姐 你在这里干什么
Miss Starbright. What you doing here?
我需要信息
I need information.
-来吧 -我知道他在某间学校
- Come on. - I know he's at some sort of school,
但学校在哪里 叫什么
but where is it and what's it called?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
如果有任何消息 我会和你联♥系♥的
Look, if I have any news, I'll be in touch.
我一个人坐在家里要疯了
I'm going crazy sitting at home on my own.
我明白 但我无能为力
I understand, but there's nothing I can do.
斯塔布赖特小姐
Miss Starbright,
伊恩出去的那晚你也在
you were there the evening when Ian went out.
你是说伊恩被杀的时候吗
You mean when Ian got killed.
是的 他八点刚过打了个电♥话♥
Yes. He made a phone call just after 8:00.
你怎么知道 也是
How do you even know tha-- Of course you do.
你应该没听到电♥话♥内容吧
I don't suppose you heard what was said on the call?
嗯 没怎么听到
No. Not much.
我不知道他在跟谁通话
I don't know who he was talking to.
伊恩想让他们打电♥话♥给莫斯科的一个朋友
He wanted them to call someone in Moscow, a friend.
莫斯科 你确定吗
In Moscow? You're absolutely sure of that?
是的 我当时很好奇他找
Yeah. I was wondering what he was doing,
俄♥罗♥斯♥银行干什么 但是你懂的
banking in Russia, but, you know...
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
回头联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch soon.
克劳利
Crawley.
失陪
Excuse me.
伊恩在他死亡当晚打的电♥话♥
So the phone call Ian made the night of his death
和瓦尔纳无关
had nothing to do with Varna.
和韩国也没关系
Nothing to do with Korea either.
他把谢连科夫和罗斯科联♥系♥起来了
He'd made the connection between Serenkov and Roscoe
他在追查靶点
and he was chasing down Point Blanc
而且告诉了威尔比
and he told Wilby.
威尔比打给他的联♥系♥人 他们决定杀死伊恩
Wilby called his contact and they authorized Ian's death.
拘留他吗
Shall we detain him?
不
No.
威尔比无关紧要 看住他
Wilby's nothing. Watch him.
我们要查出他在为谁工作
We need to find out who he's working for.
气候变化 资源枯竭
Climate change, resource exhaustion,
社会两极分化
polarization of society.
造成如此境地的原因是什么
What's brought us to this?
-人口太多 -正是如此
- Too many people? - Exactly.
太多的人挤在一个小小的星球
Too many people crammed into one small world.
想象一下 如果我们有一根魔杖
Just imagine that we could have a wand
可以清除99%的人类
and remove 99 percent of those people.
结果如何
What happens now?
对余下的人而言 是一个崭新的开始
A fresh beginning for those who remain.
谁来决定那1%的人选
Who would get to choose that 1 percent?
你吗
You?
这只是一项思维实验 亚历克斯
It's just a thought experiment, Alex.
我知道这并不简单
And I know it's not an easy one.
改变从来就不简单
Change is never easy.
改变带来痛苦
Change hurts.
但也能带来繁荣
But it can be for the better.
劳拉
Laura.
感觉你需要去看看医生
It seems you need some medical attention.
你还是去医务室找巴克斯特博士看看吧
Why don't you pay Dr. Baxter a visit down in the infirmary?
不用 我没事
Uh, no. I-- I'll be fine.
当然了
Of course you will.
去吧
Off you go.
无论如何 这都不算是全新的理念
And this is not a new idea, by any means.
过去 一些伟人也有同样的想法
In the past, some great men thought exactly the same way.
斯大林 元首[希♥特♥勒♥]
Stalin, the Fuührer.
但是他们已受到了历史的谴责
But history has condemned them.
只可惜我们如今才意识到
And unfortunately it is only now that we begin to realize,
也许他们从始至终都是正确的
perhaps they were right all along.
你家人是贩卖♥♥武器的
Your family sell weapons?
没错 几代人都做这个
Hell, yeah. In it for generations, man.
我的曾祖父发明了
My great-grandfather invented this, like,
机关枪的夹套水冷系统
jacketed water-cooling system for machine guns.
别人挨枪子 他赚大钱
Made a fortune of getting other people shot.
自此我们就延续了这一优良传统
Heh. Since then we just carry on the grand tradition.
坦克 喷气飞机 无人机 各种牛逼的玩意
Tanks, jets, drones, all sorts of cool shit.
我冲家庭教师屁♥股♥开枪时
Which is what I tried to tell my tutor
正想告诉他这件事 但大家都不听
when I shot him in the ass, but no one was listening.
所以这里的人家里有贩卖♥♥军♥火♥ 互联网 电♥信♥
So that's arms dealers, Internet, telecoms,
半导体 运输业 银行业
semiconductors, shipping, banking,
我家里就从事食品与农业
and I'm food and farming, I guess.
不是太奇怪了吗
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表