剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
就像是一种让我成为我的东西
It's just part of what makes me me.
好 对了 我们好像有个共同的朋友
Yeah. By the way, I think we may have a friend in common.
-什么 真的吗 -对
- What? Really? - Yeah.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯·莱德
Alex Rider?
不 亚历克斯·弗兰德
No. Alex Friend.
亚历克斯·弗 没错
Alex F-- Yeah.
很多人都叫亚历克斯
There's a lot of Alexes.
这个名字很大众
It's a very popular name.
亚历克斯·弗兰德
Alex Friend...
大卫爵士
Sir David?
住在庄园里
Up at the mansion?
超大的卧室里有张巨大的床
With that big bedroom with a huge bed?
谁会住那地方 我猜你可能会 因为
I mean, like, who even has that? I assume you might because...
有钱人
Rich.
他的妹妹 她有点让人头疼
His sister. She-- Pfft. She's a bit of a handful.
对吧
Isn't she?
你怎么认识的亚历克斯·弗兰德 汤姆
How do you know Alex Friend, Tom?
说来 说来话长
Yeah, it's a long-- It's a long story.
我洗耳恭听
Mm. Well, I'd love to hear it.
我刚想起来 我
I've just remembered, I--
想起来什么
Remembered what?
我现在 有件要紧事
I have a thing...now.
我能下次再来吗 我可以再来一趟
Shall I come back? I can come back.
-我看不行 -我真的得
- I don't think so. - I've really gotta--
坐下 汤姆
Sit down, Tom.
别让我说第二次
Don't make me ask you again.
-你看到凯拉了吗 -没有
- Have you seen Kyra? - No.
你要是见到了她
Well, if you see her.
没问题
Of course.
伊娃要找凯拉聊两句
Eva wants a word with Kyra.
也是时候了
About time.
我们去找她
We'll find her.
我去后楼梯找
I'll check the back stairs.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex. Alex.
-过来 -亚历克斯
- Come on. - Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex!
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex. Alex.
小点声 小点声
Be quiet. Be quiet.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
亚历克斯 求你帮帮我们
Alex. Please, man, you've gotta help us.
你要救我们出去 他们会杀了我们
You gotta get us out of here. They're gonna kill us.
我叫帕克·罗斯科
My name is Parker Roscoe.
你想要什么我父亲都能给你
My father can pay you anything you want
只要你救我出去
if you can just get me out of here.
亚历克斯 求你一定要救我们出去
Alex, you need to get us out of here, please?
求你了 亚历克斯 求你了
Please, Alex. Please.
-说实话 汤姆 -我说的就是实话
- Tell me the truth, Tom. - I'm telling you the truth, man.
我和他不熟 我只是偶尔给他送披萨
I don't really know him. I just deliver him pizza sometimes.
我有份兼♥职♥工作 送披萨
I have a part-time job. I deliver pizza.
有时给他送 但我不认识他
Sometimes to him, but I don't know him.
我刚才只是在吹牛 我不
I was just bigging myself up, man. I don't--
我这种人怎么会认识那种人
How does someone like me knows someone like that?
正是如此 我知道你在撒谎 汤姆
Exactly. See, I know that you're lying to me, Tom.
知道吗 等你学会撒谎之后
Okay? When you learn to become a liar
就能识破别人的谎言
you can detect it in others.
而我
And I...
我是个谎话大♥师♥
I am an excellent liar.
但你不是
And you're not.
我有个更快的办法
I have a faster way to solve this.
抓住他的大拇指
Grab his thumb.
不 没必要做这么绝 求你了
No. No, you don't have to do this, please.
没必要做这么绝 没必要做这么绝
You don't have to do this. You don't have to do this, man.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
求你了 我发誓 我发誓 天啊
Please, I swear. I swear-- Jeez.
二十一世纪灵魂的窗户
Twenty-first century window into the soul.
看看你究竟是谁
Let's see who you really are.
打给他
Call him.
立刻
Now.
我是格雷夫
Greif.
我发给你一段视频
I'm sending you a video.
我觉得你该快速行动
I think you need to act quickly.
但凡见过亚历克斯·莱德的人
If anyone who's met Alex Rider
都会觉得他是个典型的青少年学生
would think he's a typical teenage schoolboy.
然而但凡漫画书教会我们一件事 也的确如此
But if comic books have taught us anything, which they have,
看起来是个温文尔雅的普通人
is that looking like a mild-mannered normal
其实是他故意放出的信♥号♥♥
is actually an obvious giveaway.
亚历山大·莱德
间谍的人生
亚历克斯·莱德真的是看起来这样吗
So is Alex Rider really what he seems?
凯拉也不见了
Kyra's gone as well.
让安保搜索大楼
Have security sweep the building.
-查看所有的出口 -是 博士
- Check all exits. - Yes, doctor.
我们找遍了所有地方
We've looked everywhere.
我们有发现
We have a breach.
侧门被破坏了
Side door has been compromised.
有他们的线索吗
Any sign of them?
重复一遍
Repeat.
一组脚印
One set of footprints.
重复 一组
Repeat. One set.
很小 走向了森林
Small, leading to the forest.
她会死在那里的
She will die out there.
你敢打赌吗
Do you wanna bet everything on that?
他们分开了
They've split up.
他们不知道用什么办法窥见了真♥相♥
They've seen the truth. Somehow.
她惊慌失措地跑掉了
And she panicked and ran away.
派个小队把凯拉带回来
Send out a squad to bring Kyra back.
无论生死
Dead or alive.
-然后在楼里找亚历山大·莱德 -明白
- Then search the building for Alex Rider. - Understood, sir.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
他是谁
Who the hell is that?
斯特潘·谢连科夫
That's Stepan Serenkov.
他在这里的时间比我们都久
He's been here longer than all of us.
这个地方是个圈套
The whole place is a setup.
一直都是
It always has been.
他们有这些 我们的复♥制♥品
They have these, like, copies of us.
像双胞胎 像从镜子里看自己
Like twins. It's like looking in the mirror.
他们在这里观察我们
They come down here, they watch us,
学习每一个细节
and they learn every detail.
我知道 我去二楼看过了
I know. I saw the second floor.
他们有监测站
They've got these monitoring stations.
所有东西都被复♥制♥了
Everything's been duplicated.
他们来这里观察我们
And they come here and look at us
好像我们是笼子里的动物
like we're animals in a cage.
他们问我们问题
They ask us stuff.
他们本应是我们
They're supposed to be us.
当他们模仿我们到足够好的时候
And when they're good enough at being us,
就会被送回家
they get sent to our homes.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
他们去了我们家里
They get sent to our families.
他们睡在我们床上
They sleep in our beds.
他们接管了我们的生活
They take over our lives.
我们就...
And we're just...
帕克是对的 我们得离开这里
Parker's right. We need to get out of here.
就算我能让你们出来 之后呢
Even if I could get you out, what then?
我们不能没有计划就冲上楼
We can't just go running upstairs without a plan.
会被杀的
We'll get killed.
-守卫们有枪 -你知道她为什么那样吗
- The guards have guns. - Do you know why she's like that?
你知道他们为什么都那样吗
Do you know why they're all like that?
斯泰伦博斯拷问我们
Stellenbosch is interrogating us.
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表