他们是特利维廉家的园丁和客厅侍女
They worked for Trevelyan as gardener and parlour maid.
两人在都在去韦茅斯的郊游中去世了
Both died on a servants' outing to Weymouth,
乘坐的船发生了事故
in a boating tragedy.
所以特利维廉成了他的监护人
And he had the best of everything
并且给了他最好的
with Trevelyan as his guardian.
玩具 学校 大学 帮助了他的一生
Toys. School. University. A helping hand through life.
这很自然
Naturally.
你见过他吗
Have you met him?
一两次
Once or twice.
在我遇到吉姆之前 我同他在德文的
I used to be close to a neighbour of his in Devon
一个邻居很熟
before I met Jim.
雷蒙德·韦斯特 小说家
Raymond West, the novelist.
我很喜欢他写的东西 你呢
I adore his stuff, don't you?
我...我让艾哈迈德把车开过来
I'll um... I'll have Ahmed bring the car round.
我自己开车 - 好的
I'm driving myself. - Oh. If you're sure.
小心点
Careful.
你走之前 上校
Before you go, Captain,
你跟雷蒙德 你们胳膊的尺码差不多
you're about the same size as Raymond in the arms.
不介意吧
Would you mind?
弯一下
Bend your elbow.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是赫伯特·史蒂芬夫人玫瑰吗
Is that a Mrs Herbert Stevens?
问约翰吧 他是园丁
Ask John, he's the gardener.
再见 马普尔小姐 - 再见
Goodbye, Miss Marple. - Goodbye.
或许明天我们有机会好好聊聊
Perhaps we'll have a chance to chat properly tomorrow.
如果首相的秘书打电♥话♥来 我怎么跟他说呢
What shall I tell the PM's secretary if he calls again?
就说 事情自会水落石出
Say er... the situation will resolve itself...
很快
..soon.
你是个好伙伴 约翰
You're a good chap, John.
你有什么目的 查尔斯
What are you up to, Charles?
你在阿斯科特没见过我
You didn't meet me at Ascot.
我从没去过王室内院
I've never been to the royal enclosure.
那就是在阅兵表演上见过
The parade ring, then.
今年我没去阿斯科特 我相信你也没去
I wasn't at Ascot this year. And I'm sure you weren't.
我想见特利维廉 跟他谈谈 工作上的事
I want to meet Trevelyan and talk to him...for work.
你是个记者
You're a journalist.
停车
Stop the car.
不 我们会困在这里的
No, I won't. We might get stuck.
我说了停车
I said stop the car.
天哪
God.
你从哪儿弄来的枪
Where did you get that from?
手袋里 爸爸在我二十一岁生日那天送我的
My handbag. Daddy gave it to me for my 21st.
你刚说什么
You were saying?
我要对特利维廉进行一次访问
I'm after an interview with Trevelyan.
卑鄙
Reptile.
我讨厌记者
I hate journalists.
冷静点 我想了解特利维廉的真♥相♥
Just hold on. I want to know the truth about Trevelyan.
你不能利用我达成目的
Well, you're not using me to do it.
你为什么不喜欢记者
Why don't you like journalists?
是因为你♥爸♥爸的麻烦事吗
Is it because of Daddy's troubles?
那些战争中的黑市交易
All that black market stuff in the war.
还有保险索赔的事
And the insurance claim.
还有他在比亚里茨与温莎夫妇和宪兵
Ooh, and that extraordinary party he threw in Biarritz
开的那次非凡的派对
with the Windsors and the gendarmes.
你不能发这个
You can't print that!
不能在公报上发 但是我可以
Not in the Gazette - but I can
发在某个敏感的小报上
take it to one of the sensational Sundays.
无论如何 我必须引起轰动 艾米莉
I need to make a splash, Emily, one way or another.
继续开车?
Drive on?
继续开车
Drive on.
没有打扰你吧 - 没有
Doesn't bother you? - No.
我朋友 哈特内尔小姐
My friend, Miss Hartnell,
常常把她的金丝雀放出来
is always letting her canary out.
不知道克莱夫去哪儿了
Can't think where Clive's got to.
你怎么会为特利维廉上校工作呢
How did you come to work for Captain Trevelyan?
我欠他一条命
I owe him my life.
1917年 在德军的炮火声中
He rescued me from no-man's-land
他把我从荒地里救了出来
under German fire in 1917.
他也因此获得了优异服务勋章
That's how he won his DSO.
我三七年退役
I stayed a soldier until'37.
那之后我有点闲得无聊 所以...
I was at a bit of a loose end after that, so er...
总之 克莱夫让我在这儿为他处理些事
Anyway, Clive got me to run things here
特别是他不在的时候
for him while he was away.
他一定是个很好的朋友
He must be a great friend.
是的 他是一个...
Oh, yeah, he's a...
他是个真正的朋友 马普尔小姐
he's a true comrade, Miss Marple.
尽管你以为你很了解某个人...
Though you think you know someone...
我正在帮他把回忆录打印成文
Just that I'm typing up his memoirs.
他...昨晚他口述了最后一章
He er... he dictated the final chapter last night.
还有六个星期才到出版商的最后期限
It's not due at the publisher's for another six weeks.
很好
Good.
他在哪儿
Where is he, then?
詹姆斯
James?
我要见他 他在哪儿 - 上校不在这儿
I want to see him. Where's he? - The captain's not here.
那个愚蠢的家伙在哪里
Well, where the bugger is he?
注意言辞 有女士在
Language! Lady.
别介意
Don't mind me.
人们在痛苦的时候容易忘记自我
People can so easily forget themselves when they're cross.
上校有可能认识弗兰克·欧威尔先生吗
Does, er, the captain know a Mr Frank Airwell by any chance?
欧威尔 不 从没听说过
Um...Airwell? Er, no, never heard of him.
那...艾汉普顿那儿有酒店吗
And...is there a hotel in Exhampton?
有 有 叫三皇冠
Yes, yes, the Three Crowns.
怎么说 - 我认为他今晚会在那里
Why? - I think you'll find he's staying there tonight.
我刚从艾汉普顿走过来
I've just walked from Exhampton.
花了两个小时 你确定吗
It took two hours. Are you sure?
当然 - 好吧
Oh, yes. - Right, right.
特利维廉上尉 如果您提前告诉我您的到来
Captain Trevelyan, if only you'd given some warning,
我就能给您我们这儿最好的房♥间
you could have had my very very best room.
柯克伍德先生 - 是的 上尉
Mr Kirkwood. - Yes, Captain.
弗兰克·欧威尔是我捏造的虚构人物
Frank Airwell is a figment of my imagination.
为了避开媒体 - 正确
Avoiding the press. - Precisely.
非常荣幸您的入住 先生
Honoured to have you stay, sir.
房♥间里没有火 先生
There's no fire in the room, sir.
可是由于下雪 送炭的人过不来
But the coal man couldn't get through on account of the snow.
我年轻时也在冷的地方呆过
I've been in some cold places in my time.
知道怎么取暖
Usually managed to keep warm.
希望是 现在想想
I bet. And there's a slight shortage of dinner,
晚餐或许不太够
now I think of it.
克莱夫
Clive!
埃文德娜
Evadne!
小鸟们怎么样了
How are the birds?
都活蹦乱跳着呢
Oh... all flutter and plumage, you know.
你晚上留下吗
You're staying?
那太棒了 - 晚餐时候见
How very exciting. - I'll see you at dinner.
一号♥房♥吧 上校
Er, number one then, Captain.
我给您拿行李 先生
I'll just get your bag, sir.
来吧
Come on!
我会尽力的 先生 - 那就再努力点
I'm trying my best, sir. - Well, try harder.
今晚在拉斯维加斯要有一场屠♥杀♥了
There's slaughter in LA tonight.
真想闻闻血的味道
I wanna smell the blood.
现在要做您最喜欢的事了 先生
Now it's time for your favourite, sir.
我今晚要宽容大度一点
I'm gonna turn the other cheek tonight.
我们要插播一则来自警方的警告
We interrupt this programme to issue a police warning.
昨晚从达特摩尔监狱逃狱的罪犯
The convict who escaped from Dartmoor Prison last night
确认已到了艾汉普顿附近地区
is now believed to be in the vicinity of Exhampton.
他非常危险
He is described as dangerous
在任何情况下都请不要靠近
and should not be approached under any circumstances.
您能在这里签名吗 先生 - 史密斯
If you'd just like to sign there Mr..? - Smith.
史密斯
Smith?
还有琼
Jones, then.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表