播报一下西南部的严重气象预警
a severe weather warning for the Southwest.
伴随着高地的强降雪
There will be a dramatic drop in temperature
气温将会骤降
with heavy snowfall drifting in high ground.
建议附近的居民待在室内
Residents of affected areas strong invited stay in doors.
气象预警播报完毕
That ends the severe weather warning
继续刚才的当代音乐节目
return you to Contemporary Concert.
雷蒙德
Raymond? Oh!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
还在法国
Still in France?
那你什么时候回来
But when will you be back?
最终章 引言
Final chapter. Quotation.
"如果你能在众人迷茫时
"If you can keep your head
仍能保持清醒"
while all around you are losing theirs..."
《微笑的尸体》
我相信并且也希望 我的父母会赞许
I trust and hope my dear parents would have approved
我踏上的这条路
of the path I've trod through life.
他是位理解自己儿子的父亲
It's a wise father that knows his own child.
我父亲总是...
My father always...
让我安息吧 看在上帝的份上
Let me rest, for God's sake!
抱歉 只想来看看病人怎么样了
Sorry. Just wondered how the patient was this morning,
马上就走 - 还在沙发上不省人事
but I can see. - Still on the sofa, dead to the world.
谢谢
Thank you.
是吗 门大开着
Is he? Only the door's wide open and...
看 这有一张纸条
oh, look, there's a note.
傻瓜
Idiot.
他干了什么
What's he done?
我说过他是由
Did I say he was brought up
克莱夫·特利维廉抚养大的吗
by Clive Trevelyan?
真的吗 - 特利维廉是他的监护人
Was he really? - Trevelyan was his guardian.
昨天他们大吵了一架
Anyway, yesterday they had this awful row
更糟的是 吉姆去找他了
and to make things worse, Jim's gone chasing after him.
他去哪儿了 - 德文郡
Where's he gone? - Devon.
我正好也要去
I'm going that way.
我可以...
I could...
我为什么要搭一个陌生人的便车
And why should I accept a lift from a stranger?
因为你的车需要换个新的凸轮轴
Because your Lagonda needs a new camshaft.
你昨晚告诉过我了
You told me last night.
是吗 我还真啰嗦
Did I? What a chatterbox I am.
你开什么车
What's your motor?
一辆破烂的马克二号♥
A Mark 2 rust bucket.
不过它就停在外面 有四个轮子
But it's outside now, it's got four wheels...
还有能用的凸轮轴
..and a working camshaft.
等我二十五分钟
Give me 25 minutes.
昨晚监狱的铃响了 又有人越狱了
The prison bell rang last night. Another escape.
我听到了
I heard.
警♥察♥对于阁楼被闯这事
Have the police made any progress
有什么新的进展吗
at all about the break-in at the flat?
我不知道
Not that I know.
一件怪事 什么都没有丢
Strange business. Nothing missing at all?
现在我还不能确定
I'm not so sure now.
有人用我在伦敦的信纸
Someone sent James a letter
写了封信给詹姆斯 搞成是我寄的
on my London notepaper, supposedly from me.
很奇怪
Very strange.
土耳其软糖是谁送的
Who's the Turkish Delight from?
妇女协会送来的
It's from the Women's Institute.
为了感谢你的演讲
It's a thank-you for your talk.
是你最喜欢的
Your favourite.
雷蒙德·韦斯特已经联♥系♥上了
Raymond West has been on.
他被困在了法国
He's stuck in France.
他不愿意让他的姑妈
He doesn't like the idea of his aunt
在这种天气下独自一人呆着
being all alone in this weather,
所以我跟他说我们会在他回来之前照顾她
so I said we'd take her in until he can get back.
很好
Very well.
总理的私人秘书打电♥话♥过来
The Prime Minister's personal secretary called...
是关于昨晚你们在俱乐部讨论的事
about what you discussed at the er, club last night.
没什么事
It was nothing.
好的
Right.
我说了你会回电的
I said you'd ring back anyway.
我要出去...一整天
I'm out...all day.
我需要一个人好好想想
I need to be on my own to think.
你要去哪儿想想呢
Where are you off to, to think?
去荒原上 我不知道
Up on the moor. I don't know.
你是我的政♥治♥代理 约翰 不是我的保姆
You're my political agent, John, not my damned nursemaid.
别搞混了 - 好的 好的 好的
Don't fuss. - Yes, yes, yes, yes.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
今天早上抓到什么了吗 哈里
Catch anything this morning, Harry?
哈里说"没有"
Harry says,"No, I didn't."
这是我能给你的最好的
It's the best I can do.
我竟然要用走廊上的公共浴室
I have to share the bathroom in the corridor.
这里是艾汉普顿的三皇冠酒店
We're the Three Crowns, Exhampton,
先生 不是萨瓦酒店
sir, not the Savoy Hotel.
那就三号♥房♥ 齐默尔曼先生
Number three, then, Mr Zimmerman.
你是八号♥房♥ 伯特医生
And eight for you, Dr Burt.
现在是九点 先生 - 绿色的
It's nine o'clock, sir. - Green.
对 绿色的
Yes, green.
我能看看午餐菜单吗
Can I see a lunch menu?
厨师已经卧病在床三天了
Er, chef's been in bed for three days
患了...奇怪的病
with a... a tricky germ.
我可以给你弄点面包和乳酪
I can do you some bread and cheese.
你愿意让我给他看看吗
Would you like me to take a look at him?
不用了 他明天就会好了
No. He'll be as right as ninepence by tomorrow.
当然 那要看他病得多重了
Well, that depends how ill he is, surely.
可怜的斯通先生
Poor Mr Stone.
代我告诉他赶紧好起来吧
Do tell him to get well soon from me.
帕斯荷斯小姐 你什么时候见过亚奇了
Miss Percehouse! When did you meet Archie?
上个星期
Last week.
我去厨房♥找他要做蛋奶酥的秘方
I sought him out in the kitchen for the secret of souffle.
是啊 他做的蛋奶酥很好吃
Ah, yeah. Yeah, he does a nice souffle.
服务员
Bellhop!
他是指行李搬运工
He means Porter.
我帮你拿吧 先生
Oh! I'll show you up myself, gentlemen.
柯克伍德先生上周开除了一批员工
Mr Kirkwood had a purge of the staff last week.
是的 去年我接手这个地方的时候
Yes, I should have done it last year
就应该那么做的
when I took over the place.
他们都没有达到我定的标准
They've never been up to my existing standards.
所以现在我什么都要干
So I'm single-handed at the minute.
维列特小姐 维列特夫人 好好欣赏鸟儿吧
Ah, Miss Willett, Mrs Willett. Enjoy your bird-watching.
谢谢 早上好 - 早上好
Thank you. Good morning. - Morning.
晚饭的时候穿点好看的衣服
Do wear something more life-enhancing at dinner.
你就要变成米色的了
You're verging on beige.
你真勇敢
You are brave.
如果我的鸟儿朋友能忍♥受这种寒冷 我也能
If our feathered friends can stand the cold, then so can I.
不 外面还有一个在逃的犯人呢
No, being out there with a prisoner on the loose.
什么犯人 - 你没听到昨晚铃响吗
What prisoner? - Didn't you hear the bell last night?
达特摩尔监狱 一个罪犯越狱了
Dartmoor Prison. A convict escaped.
他应该有更重要的事情要做
Oh, well. He'll have far more important things
不会有空来管我的闲事的
to think about than interfering with me.
晚上见 维奥莉特
See you this evening, Violet.
不要整天闲呆着 找点事做
Don't mooch around all day. Find something to do.
我尽量
I'll try.
早上好
Good morning.
我去通知恩德比先生你到了 女士
I shall inform Mr Enderby you're here, madam.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾汉普顿
Exhampton.
早上好 我打电♥话♥是要确认
Good morning I'm calling to
欧威尔预定的房♥间
confirm a reservation in the name of Airwell.
弗兰克·欧威尔
Frank Airwell.
你们最好的房♥间
Your very finest room.
就今晚 是的
Just for tonight, that's correct.
"首相健康: 谣言被否认"
吉姆的父母是谁
Who were Jim's parents?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表