他们找不到她的
They won't find her.
她现在应该已经在女巫之屋里了
She'll be in the witch's house by now.
你听说过女巫的故事吗 伊森
Do you know the story of the witch, Ethan?
我爸爸说她曾在黄金时代
My dad said she used to take children from the village,
从村中带走小孩子
...back in the golden days.
加把劲
Come on!
二十二年后
亲爱的
Darling!
我们快迟到了
You're making me late!
你怎么这么慢
Why do you do this to me?
亲爱的 你还去不去了 - 当然
Darling! Are you coming? - Yes.
我说过我想十一点到
I said I wanted to be there by 11,
十二点离开 一点一刻回到伦敦
gone by 12 and back in London by 1:15!
你早该告诉我的
You should've told me.
我们本可以同步我们的手表
We could have synchronised our watches.
真希望我们这么做了 - 我知道
Yes, I wish we had. - Yes, I know you do.
快点 快点 快点
Come, come, come! Quick, quick, quick!
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
这就来
Yes, coming!
快点
Come on!
不能你开吗
Can't you drive?
我想看会书
I want to read my book.
麦克白吗 - 是的
Macbeth? - Macbeth.
我在预科学校时曾出演过麦克白
I was in Macbeth at my prep school.
"明日复明日
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
一天天踩着碎步缓缓爬行"
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day."
我听说你演得很好
I heard you were marvellous.
听谁说的 - 你
Who from? - You.
"拇指怦怦动
"By the pricking of my thumbs
必有恶人来"
something wicked this way comes."
煦阳岭 女士退休之家
帕卡德小姐所有
阿加莎·克里斯蒂原著改编
煦阳岭的疑云
早上好 贝尔斯福德先生
Morning, Mr Beresford.
帕卡德小姐
Miss Packard
很高兴再次见到您
How nice to see you again.
亲爱的
Darling!
来了
Coming.
你艾达姑妈见到你肯定高兴坏了
Your Aunt Ada will be extremely pleased to see you.
她这几个月一直在问起你
She's been asking after you for months,
不过她很喜欢你寄的明信片
although she does enjoy the postcards.
是啊 恐怕是我疏忽了
Ah, yes. I've been rather remiss, I'm afraid.
这次的时间也是从出差之余挤出来的
Even this visit is squeezed in between business trips.
她一早上都望着窗外
She's been looking out the window all morning,
诅咒一切可能会耽搁你们的事情
cursing everything and anything that might have delayed you.
好吧 你确定要进来吗 亲爱的
Ah, yes. Do you really want to come in, darling?
我可以接受
I could take that
你知道她闹起情绪来是什么样子
and if she's in one of her moods, you know how she can be.
不 我愿意见她 谢谢
No, I'd like to see her, thank you.
那好吧
Well...yes.
早上好 - 早上好
Good morning. - Good morning.
我喜欢你的胸针
Oh, I like your brooch!
谢谢
Thank you.
它很漂亮
It's pretty.
是的 谢谢 兰卡斯特夫人
Yes. Thank you, Mrs Lancaster.
你想来一块薄荷糖吗
Would you like a Polo mint?
不了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
亲爱的 快点 - 颜色很配你的眼睛
Darling, come on! - The colour suits your eyes.
请进
Come in.
她看起来棒极了
Doesn't she look marvellous!
您好 艾达
Hello, Ada.
希望你提的篮子里没有果酱和蛋糕
I hope there are no jam cakes in basket you're clutching.
我不是个病人 汤米 不需要施舍
I'm not an invalid, Tommy. I don't need charity.
怎么会 - 亲我一下
No, no, no. - Kissing, please.
这是什么
What's in there?
我给您烤了个蛋糕
I baked you a cake.
把它送回厨房♥什么的
Well, take it back down to the kitchen, or something.
帕卡德小姐会把它分给老太太们的
I'm sure Miss Packard will dish it out to the old biddies.
你也是她们的一员 艾达姑妈
You're one of the oldest biddies here, Aunt Ada.
那就分给年轻的女人
To the young biddies, then.
我相信她们有些人需要长点肉
I'm sure some of them need a bit of fattening up.
我想问你件事 - 请讲
There's something I wanted to ask you. - Yes.
联♥合♥国♥大厦在纽约 它长什么样
The United Nations building in New York. What's it like?
我看到过它的报道
I've been reading about it.
我没去过 艾达姑妈
I haven't been, Aunt Ada.
你还没去过吗
You haven't been?
真的假的 汤姆
Really, Tom!
你这么聪明 他们应该让你去管理那地方
You're so clever, they should have let you run the place!
你看今天的填字游戏了吗
Have you seen today's crossword?
没有
No.
快把这些蛋糕处理掉
Will you get rid of those cakes!
你的智商也玩不了填字游戏
You never had the intelligence for this kind of thing.
不长在非洲平原的白宫之花
White House flowers away from the African plain.
以"福"结尾的词
Ah! Something "-velt".
"罗斯福" 就是说答案是"玫瑰"[音同罗斯]
"Roosevelt", which means the answer's "Rose".
你好 你好像迷路了 亲爱的
Hello. You look lost, my dear.
是吗 我在找帕卡德小姐的办公室
Do I? I was looking for Miss Packard's office.
在一层
It's on the ground floor.
走后面的楼梯最快
The quickest way is the back stairs.
非常感谢 - 来吧 玛乔莉
Thank you very much. - Come on, Marjorie.
你好
Hello.
什么事
Er, yes?
艾达问这蛋糕是否能分给大家
Ada asked if this cake could be used for everyone.
谢谢 放在这吧
Oh, thank you. Er...leave it there.
还有果酱
And jam.
我能找个地方坐着等我丈夫吗
Is there somewhere I could sit and wait for my husband?
可以
Er, yes.
这边请
This way.
胸针真漂亮
It's such a pretty brooch.
是我母亲的
It was my mother's.
你一定很像你母亲
I think you must look like your mother.
是的 - 她一定很骄傲
Yes. - She must have been proud.
你想来点茶或咖啡吗
Would you like some tea or coffee, perhaps?
在这里很受欢迎 - 不 谢谢
They're very obliging here. - No, thank you.
还是来杯牛奶
Or a glass of milk?
我知道你不喜欢薄荷糖
I know you don't like Polos.
其实我很喜欢
I...I do, actually.
我只是出于礼貌
I was just being polite.
这就对了 给
Oh, that's the spirit. There.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来这多久了 兰卡斯特夫人
Have you been here long, Mrs Lancaster?
两...两...三年了
Oh, two...two...three years.
和很多事情断了联♥系♥
One loses touch with things.
三年了 和很多人也断了联♥系♥
Three. One loses touch with people, too.
我亲戚都去了国外
Any relatives I have spend all their time abroad.
那一定很让人伤心
Oh, that must be sad.
但是可以结交新朋友
You make new friends.
艾达是我朋友
Ada is a friend.
关节炎让她很痛苦
She suffers terribly from arthritis.
我很同情她
I do feel for her.
你在盯着壁炉看
You're looking at the fireplace.
是吗
Am I?
是的
Yes.
很抱歉
Excuse me.
那可怜的孩子不是你的吧
It wasn't your poor child?
不是
No. I don't think so.
我想你可能出于某种原因才来拜访
Oh. I thought perhaps you'd come for a reason.
有人会来
Someone will come...
早晚的事
sometime.
那可怜的孩子就在那儿
That's where the poor child was, you know.
那可怜的死去的孩子
The poor dead child.
就在壁炉后面
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表