Early start.
是的 你敢肯定吗
Yes. You're quite sure?
继续说 - 她应该到了
Go on. - She should be here.
车站离这儿很近
The station's just a short walk.
你需要再吃片阿司匹林吗 - 不用了
Do you need another aspirin? - No.
查尔斯今早怎么样
How was Charles this morning?
谢谢 跟他聊天很开心
Well, thank you. It was lovely to hear him.
莉莉有没有可能
I wonder if Lily called in
被爱斯肯家叫去了
at the Erskines' first, by any chance.
怎么会
Why?
我在街上撞见迪克了
It's just I bumped into Dickie in the street.
我跟他说莉莉要来迪尔门斯 他记得她
I said she was coming to Dillmouth. He remembered her well.
一个忠实的歌♥迷
A loyal fan.
是伦敦警♥察♥厅的笔迹鉴定专家打来的
That was Scotland Yard's handwriting expert,
有关海伦的明信片
about Helen's postcard.
毫无疑问 - 是假的吗
No doubt about it. - A forgery?
是的 他很确定
Genuine. He's a hundred percent certain.
那意味着你父亲不可能谋杀海伦
That means your father couldn't have murdered Helen
因为海伦不是被谋杀的
because Helen wasn't murdered.
我父亲不可能谋杀海伦
My father couldn't have murdered Helen
因为他不会谋杀任何人
because my father would never have murdered anyone.
海伦是被勒死的 我看见了
Helen was strangled. I saw it.
我说的是实话
No-one will ever make me say I didn't.
你相信我对吗 你保证
You believe me, don't you? Promise.
我相信你看见了一起谋杀案 格温达 我保证
I believe you saw a murder, Gwenda. I promise I do.
我也不相信我父亲会自杀
And I can't believe my father would kill himself.
或许他也是被谋杀的
Perhaps someone murdered him, too.
勒死的 看来周五退休无望了
Strangled. I won't be retiring Friday.
这不是从车站来的路
This isn't the way from the station.
是的 不是从乌里·波尔顿车站
Not from Woodleigh Bolton station, no.
而是从马彻·霍尔特车站来的路
But it is from Matchings Holt.
我告诉她去乌里·波尔顿车站
I told her to go to Woodleigh Bolton.
并且乘坐从库贝里出发的十点半列车
And to be on the 10.30 from Coombeleigh.
但根据马彻·霍尔特的检票员所说
But according to the ticket collector at Matchings Holt,
她乘坐的是九点半那班
she was on the 9.30.
为什么呢
Why?
如果海伦不是被谋杀的
If Helen wasn't murdered,
莉莉被杀就是因为她知道些什么
what did Lily know that's got her killed?
关于海伦的明信片和笔迹
About Helen's postcard and the handwriting...
我们能确定她...
Are we quite sure it proves she...
不要怀疑专家
You can't argue with the experts.
现在 我在想
Now, I've been thinking.
理查德·爱斯肯先生的第一任妻子
Mr Richard Erskine had a first wife
逃跑了是吗
who ran off, didn't he?
再也没见过
Never seen again.
正如杰姬·阿弗莱克所说
So Jackie Afflick said.
但是有什么联♥系♥...
But what possible connection...
马普尔女士 行家是这样说的
There's a technical term we use, Miss Marple.
"跟着直觉走"
"Following a hunch."
爱斯肯战后回到了迪尔门斯
Erskine came back to Dillmouth after the war.
假设他一直盯着莉莉是因为
Say he did so to keep an eye on Lily,
她知道他谋杀了自己的前妻
because she knew he'd murdered his first wife.
他发现了她要去见肯尼迪医生
He found out she was coming to see Dr Kennedy...
这样大家都会知道的
Anybody could have known that.
我想一旦有了流言 迪尔门斯与圣玛丽米德
I doubt Dillmouth's much different from my own St Mary Mead,
不见得有什么不同
when it comes to gossip.
我们认为欢乐骨头的成员
And we may think the Funnybones
相互之间没有联♥系♥
aren't in touch with each other,
但是 我们能确信吗
but...can we really be sure?
你认为我应该把他们都叫到这儿吗
You think I should get them all here?
我怎么敢建议您应该怎么做
I wouldn't dream of suggesting what you should do.
我会考虑的
I'll consider it.
在欢乐骨头成员中 莉莉只有他的照片
He's the only Funnybone Lily had a photograph of.
为什么不是呢 我们知道她喜欢他
Why not? We know he was her favourite.
塔特先生
Mr Tutt...
莉莉经常谈论她在山坡别♥墅♥的日子吗
Did Lily often talk about her time at Dillmouth in Hillside?
不
No.
只说过她应该留在那里继续当女仆
Except she's saying how she should have stayed in service,
而不是在这儿跟我过这种生活
rather than live this life out here with me.
你们想知道什么 尽管问
If there's something particular you want to know, ask.
我要去见她母亲
I'm off to see her mother.
关于马斯顿小姐的消失 莉莉说了些什么
What did Lily make of Miss Marsden's disappearance?
不敢相信她逃走了
Never believed she ran off,
如果这就是你们想知道的
if that's what you mean.
除非她去了北极
Unless she went to the North Pole.
她过去经常这么说
That's what she used to say.
北极 - 是的
North Pole? - Search me.
塔特先生 谢谢你 你真的帮了我们很多
Thank you, Mr Tutt. You've been very helpful indeed.
请把这个收下吧
Please accept this.
我相信塔特先生不...
I'm sure Mr Tutt doesn't...
我确信塔特先生需要
I'm sure Mr Tutt does.
要体面地埋葬她
Gonna bury her decent.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, miss.
我们很幸运 不是吗
We're very fortunate, aren't we?
北极
The North Pole?
你不明白吗
Don't you see?
海伦的所有衣服
All of Helen's clothes,
除了她的婚纱 都在山坡别♥墅♥
apart from her wedding outfit, were at Hillside.
那是夏季最热的时候
It was high summer.
莉莉一定注意到了海伦带走的
Lily must have noticed that Helen had taken
是冬天的衣服 不是夏天的
winter clothes, not summer ones.
准确的说 凶手当时很慌张
Or rather the murderer had, in a panic.
你真聪明
You clever thing!
当然了
I am rather, aren't I?
我认为警♥察♥会怀疑的
I do think the police might wonder, you see.
有人看见瓦尔特在欢乐骨头的公♥寓♥
Walter was seen at the Funnybones' digs,
你却说他跟你在一起
when you say he was here with you...
玩拼图
and a jigsaw.
是的
He was.
莉莉·塔特被谋杀的时候
And was he here with you
你也跟他在一起吗
when Lily Tutt was murdered, too?
费恩夫人
Mrs Fane?
瓦尔特对我很好
Walter's very dear to me.
母子之间的联♥系♥ 或者
The bond between mother and child, or...
或者父子之间的联♥系♥ 总会体现出来
or father and child, always finds expression somehow.
不论是通过爱 亦或是原谅
Whether through love, or through making allowances.
你知道什么是母爱吗
What would you know about motherhood?
这是迦梨吗
Is that Kali?
是的 迦梨
Yes, Kali.
一个黑暗糟糕的母亲
A dark and terrible mother.
请接麦考利警官 他在等我的电♥话♥
Sergeant MacAuley, please. He's expecting my call.
爱斯肯夫人发誓当莉莉被谋杀的时候
Mrs Erskine swears her husband was at home
他的丈夫在家
at the time of Lily's murder.
我相信她
And I'm inclined to believe her.
但是爱斯肯先生说他的前妻再婚了
But Mr Erskine claims his first wife married again,
嫁给了埃利安锡尔的一个农民
to a crofter in the Outer Hebrides,
对我来说 这是无稽之谈
which sounds like a right cock-and-bull story to me.
我们说话这会儿 当地的警♥察♥正在确认
As I'm sure the local police will be confirming, as we speak
直觉真是奇妙的东西
It's fascinating to see how a hunch works.
但我希望他们能快点
But I do hope they won't be too long about it.
大家很快就会到这儿了
Everyone will be here quite soon.
我是阿瑟·普利麦
Arthur Primer.
是的 警官
Yes, Sergeant.
是的
Yes.
我知道了
I see.
也祝您愉快
And cheerio the noo to you, too.
爱斯肯先生讲的是实话
Mr Erskine was telling the truth.
前妻还活着 并且过得很好
First wife, alive and kicking,
跟现任丈夫有六个孩子
with second husband and six kids.
六个孩子
Six children?
还有五十只羊
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表