嘿 汉娜 这两位夫人需要个房♥间过夜
Hey, these ladies need a room for the night, Hannah.
她们来这是为了买♥♥栋房♥子
They're down here looking to buy a house.
真令人兴奋
How exciting!
你们两位夫人是来村里买♥♥♥房♥♥子的吗
Are you two ladies house-hunting in the village?
差不多
Er...of a kind.
我给你带了好东西
I got what you want.
很贵
At great expense.
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
我有间很漂亮的双人间 新装♥修♥过的
I've got a lovely double room, recently decorated...
用石灰
in lime.
这样行吗
Would that be all right?
你只有这一间吗 - 对 只有一间
Do you only have the one? - Er, yes, just the one.
后院还有一个卫生间
Oh, and a lavvy in the back yard.
最近才装♥修♥成洋红色
Recently decorated in magenta!
我们先把包放下吧 萝茜
Let's do the bags first, Rosie,
然后给我们找房♥子的人看看♥房♥♥间
and show our house-hunters to their room.
然后也许我能给你们看我们的 点菜菜单
Then maybe I can introduce you to our...a la carte menu.
关于找房♥子的事 我们能帮上忙吗
How can we help with your quest to find a new home?
克里斯 终于逮到你了
Oh, Chris... I'm glad I caught you.
你们有没有罐头桃子或梨子呢
Do you have any tinned peaches or pears?
我看看
Ah...let me see.
我有桃子也有梨子
I got peaches and I got pears.
天哪
Oh, capital!
我答应过老爷要做一个水果沙拉
I promised His Lordship a fruit salad.
你们想找什么样的地方
So, what kind of place are you looking for?
一个...
Er...well, somewhere...
一个很特别的地方 其实
..somewhere quite specific, actually.
我的朋友马普尔小姐
My friend Miss Marple here
看见了一幅法雷尔圣埃德蒙的女巫房♥子的画
saw a painting of the witch's house in Farrell St Edmund
然后就爱上它了 对吗亲爱的 - 没错
and fell in love with it, didn't you, dear? - I did.
我们想也许可以找到它
And we were wondering where we might find it
最好它也在出♥售♥
and if it might possibly be up for sale.
没有这样的地方
There's no such place.
一副画吗
A painting?
对 今天汽车坏的那个地方
Yes. And where I left the car today
我们还真的在树林里
we actually saw a witch
看见了一个女巫 对吗 简
in the woods, didn't we, Jane?
是的
Yes.
是爱丽丝 对吧 爸爸
Oh, that's Alice, isn't it, Dad?
爱丽丝·佩里 艾摩司的妈妈
Alice Perry, Amos's mother.
她在村里演了一出戏
She did a play in the village hall
然后就爱上了那件服装
and fell in love with her costume.
再也不肯脱下来
Won't take it off!
我估计佩里一家都糊里糊涂的
I'm afraid the Perrys are soft in the head.
你们好 我是内莉·布莱 牧师的妻子
Oh, hello. I'm Nellie Bligh, the vicar's wife.
你好 - 你好
Oh, how do you do? - Hello.
佩里一家很好
The Perrys are fine.
他们只是有点乡村作风
They're just a little bit country.
这里的牧师 是叫西帕提姆斯·布莱吗
Is the vicar here...a Septimus Bligh?
对 没错
Yes. That's right.
你们说你们有一幅这个房♥子的画
You say you have a painting of this house?
对 是博斯卡文的画
Yes. It's a Boscawen.
非常漂亮
It's very pretty.
也许你们有人
Perhaps one of you might...
知道这座房♥子其他的名字
know the house by a different name?
不在这里
Oh, it's not around here.
是一本故事书上的
It's from a storybook, that.
对 我们这里有一个
Oh, yes. We have a legend
从中世纪起就流传的女巫的传说
here of the witch, from the Middle Ages.
我想这个博斯卡文是根据想象画出来的
I think this Boscawen has drawn it from his imagination.
你从哪里得到这幅画的
Where did you...get the painting?
是家里一个朋友的
Oh, it belongs to a friend of my family.
叫兰卡斯特夫人
A Mrs...Lancaster.
她是村里的人吗
Is she a resident of the village?
不是
No.
没有这样一个人在这里住过
No-one of that name lived round here.
瓦特斯医生你说呢
Dr Waters?
没有
No.
西帕提姆斯
Septimus.
西帕提姆斯
Septimus.
我给你带了点吃的
I've brought you something to eat.
走开
Go away.
走啊
Go on.
我想知道 - 把信给我 萝丝
I want to know. - Give me the letter, Rose.
这个女人是谁
Who is this woman?
我为你赌上了一切
I'm risking everything for you.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
那她是谁 跟我说实话
Then who is she? Tell me the truth.
把信给我 萝丝 马上
Give me the letter, Rose. Now.
跟我说实话吧 克里斯
Just be honest with me, Chris.
她是谁 克里斯 - 谁也不是
Who is she, Chris? - She's no-one.
你上个周六离开 去和这个女人见面
You left last Saturday, met up with this woman.
我知道你去了
I know you did.
把信给我
Just give me the letter.
她让你上周六的晚上去接她
She's making an arrangement for you to pick her up last Saturday evening.
我想知道她是谁
I want to know who she is.
把信给我 - 让开
Give me the letter. - Get off!
艾达姑妈画画吗
Did Aunt Ada paint?
不 她从来没拿过画笔
No, never picked up a brush in her life.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 她讨厌诗歌♥和音乐
Yes. She hated poetry or music.
任何形式的艺术
Any kind of art.
菲利斯人在她面前
She made the Philistines
都成了彻尔西艺术俱乐部的人
look like the Chelsea Arts Club.
如果艾达从来没画过画
If Ada never painted,
那一定是兰卡斯特夫人
then it must be Mrs Lancaster
把她知道的什么东西画进来的
who put in here what she knew.
睡莲
Waterlily.
绳子
The rope.
玫瑰
The roses.
窗前的那个人
This person at the window.
汤米喜欢字谜吗
Did Tommy like crosswords?
就是那些隐秘的需要动脑子的字谜
The cryptic, intelligent ones?
特别喜欢
Loved them.
是艾达从小教他做的
It was Ada who taught him how to do them as a boy.
是吗
Did she?
对了
Yes.
我想她的意思是
I think what she meant was,
让他把这些当成字谜的线索
he should treat these as cryptic clues.
她写着 "用用你的脑子"
''Use your intelligence,'' she wrote.
我很高兴那些美国人终于要走了 你也是吧
I'll be glad when the Americans finally go. Won't you?
是的 我想是的
I believe. I believe I will, yes.
是的
Oh, yes.
如果你向我求婚 我会答应的 伊森
If you asked me to marry you, I'd say yes, Ethan.
你...愿意...
Will... you...
你可以嫁给你吗
Will I marry you?
可以 - 愿意
Yes. - Yes.
约翰森一家已经经营了当地邮局很多年
Oh, the Johnsons have run the local post office for years.
当然 我说的是"邮局"
Well, I say ''post office'' -
但他们在成功之后就变成了上流人士
but they've become high and mighty since their success.
他们把大笔的横财都用来投资采购新货
They've invested their windfall in lots of new stock
并且把他们的商店重新命名为 约翰森百货
and are renaming their shop ''Johnson's Emporium.''
对吗 伊森 - 对 没错
Aren't they, Ethan? - They are, yeah.
他们怎么得到那么多钱的
How have they come into money?
这个嘛
Well...
菲利普·斯塔克住在庄园里
Sir Phillip Starke lives at the manor house.
在矿产上挣了一笔钱
Made a fortune in mining.
他很溺爱约翰森的女儿
He dotes on the Johnsons' daughter,
把钱都给了他们
and provides for them all.
菲利普现在投资了很多东西 包括电影
Sir Philip invests in lots of things now. Including films.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表