是的
That's right.
那个总是追求萝丝·瓦特斯的人
One who was always after Rose Waters.
兰卡斯特夫人
Mrs Lancaster.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Ta, guv.
塔彭丝
Tuppence.
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
贝尔斯福德家
Beresford.
汤米 你得为艾达婶婶安排一次尸检
Tommy, you must order a postmortem for Aunt Ada.
找出她到底是怎么被谋害的
Find out exactly how she was murdered.
什么 - 她在一副油画后面留了一封信
What? - She left a letter behind a painting
说她活在恐惧之中
saying she was in fear of her life.
艾达应该是死于心脏病 塔彭丝
Ada would have died of heart disease, Tuppence.
那个宝路薄荷糖 还有一只车灯的汽车
The Polo mints, and the one-eyed car
和那个巫婆的房♥子
and the witch's house
一切都证明艾达是对的
all point at Ada being right.
对于1926年莉莉·瓦特斯的死亡
She'd learned too much about the death
她知道的太多了
in 1926 of Lily Waters
有人杀了她灭口
and someone killed her.
亲爱的 我希望你回家
I want you to come home, darling.
不 不 汤米 你必须听我说
No, no, no, Tommy. You must listen to me.
我知道对你而言有点难接受 自从
I know things have been difficult since...
自从孩子们离开家之后
since the children left home,
你变得孤单 而且
and that you've been alone, that you've...
你失去了自信
you've lost confidence.
我希望你先呆在法雷尔圣埃德蒙...
I want you to stay where you are in Farrell St Edmund.
贝尔斯福德上校
Colonel Beresford.
您是
And who is this?
我叫简·马普尔 你的妻子是对的
My name is Jane Marple. Your wife is right.
艾达可能是在煦阳岭被谋杀的
There is a possibility that Ada was murdered at Sunny Ridge
兰卡斯特夫人被这个村子里的某个人绑♥架♥了
and Mrs Lancaster abducted by someone in this village.
我们马上要和这儿的警♥察♥联♥系♥
We are about to contact the police here
如果您批准这次验尸会对我们帮助很大
and would appreciate your authorising that postmortem.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
能请您走开 把电♥话♥给我妻子吗
Would you go away, please, and put my wife back on the line?
您认识亨利·克利瑟林先生吗
Do you know Sir Henry Clithering,
伦敦警♥察♥厅的专员
the Commissioner of Scotland Yard?
是的 当然
Well, yes, of course.
我和他曾经打过交道 我们是有私交的朋友
Our paths have crossed before and we are personal friends.
如果你不确定该多么严肃地面对这次指控
If you have doubt as to how seriously to take allegations
我建议你联♥系♥他 贝尔斯福德上校
I suggest you contact him, Colonel Beresford.
他不会打电♥话♥的
He won't make that call.
如果他不打 那就不打
If he doesn't, he doesn't.
那我们就自己找出
And we'll find out who was driving
是谁开的那辆宾利 对吧
that Bentley without him, won't we?
亨利先生
Ah! Sir Henry.
我是军情六处的汤米·贝尔斯福德
Tommy Beresford, MI6.
是的
Yes.
亨利先生 您会不会恰好认识
Sir Henry, do you by any chance
一个叫做马普尔小姐的老女人
know an old biddy called Miss Marple?
这样非常好 非常好
Oh, that's very good. Very good.
菲利普先生
Sir Philip.
有什么事 伊森
Is there a problem, Ethan?
非常...非常抱歉 先生
Very...very sorry, sir.
但看来...
But It seems erm...
看来我们村子里来的客人
it seems our guests from the village
并不是...并不是来找房♥子的 先生
have not... have not been looking for property, sir.
不是吗
Oh, haven't they?
不是
No.
事实上 我和伦敦警♥察♥厅的
I've spoken to Scotland Yard
亨利·克利瑟林先生通过话了
Sir Henry Clithering, actually...
看来... 看来....
and it seems er... it seems
基于我们的客人所...提供的证据
that on evidence supplied er... by our guests,
她们想要调查那桩关于
they are wanting to investigate the abduction of an old lady
煦阳岭养老院老妇人的绑♥架♥案
from Sunny Ridge Retirement Home in Oxfordshire.
那你得恪尽职守 伊森
Well, you must do your duty, Ethan.
是的 先生 对不起 先生
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
我能问一下周六晚上您在哪儿吗 先生
Can I ask where you were on Saturday night, sir?
为什么
Why?
看起来那辆用来绑♥架♥的车
It appears that the car used in the abduction
是您的 菲利普先生
was yours, Sir Philip.
你们在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我们把今晚的小吃带过来
We've brought the nibbles for tonight.
如菲利普先生要求的
Like Sir Philip asked
西帕提姆斯在哪儿
Where's Septimus?
在你的房♥子里
At your house.
我直到周天早上看到撞伤的时候
I only realised the Bentley was taken
才发现宾利被偷过
when I saw the damage on Sunday morning.
我没有去报告 伊森
I didn't report it, Ethan,
因为我不想和那些美国小伙子起冲突
because I didn't want to cause trouble with American lads
我认为是他们偷了搞恶作剧
who I thought must have pinched it for a jape.
我还指望他们周末借我用放映设备呢
I'm relying on them this weekend to lend cinema equipment.
当然
Of course.
你整晚都在这儿吗 菲利普先生
Were you here all evening, Sir Philip?
对 您整晚都在家吗
Yes, were you in all evening?
是的 我下午晚些时候出门
I was. I popped out a little later in the afternoon
去那个 去约翰森商店买♥♥了点东西
to um...get some stuff at Johnson's shop
那些美国人肯定是这个时候偷了车
and those Americans must have taken it.
宾利不见的时候 你是在值班吗
So you were on duty when the Bentley went missing?
是的 上周六我和萝丝见面的时候
Yeah, I was meeting up with Rose last Saturday,
车还没被偷
but it didn't happen.
我不可能从基地出来
I couldn't get away from the base.
但是另一个晚上 克里斯
But the other night, Chris.
在酒吧外面
Outside the pub.
我好像听见你和萝丝在吵架
I could hear you and Rose having an argument.
告诉我她是谁 - 把信还给我
I want to know who she is! - Just give me the letter.
女人就是这样 你取消一次约会
You know what women are like. You cancel a date,
她们就觉得你和别的姑娘在一起
and they think you're with another girl.
那你有吗
And were you?
我为什么还想和别人在一起
Why would I want to be with anyone else?
克里斯朵夫·墨菲 你因涉嫌偷窃
Christopher Murphy, I'm arresting you
菲利普先生的宾利车
on suspicion of stealing Sir Philip Starke's Bentley
以及和绑♥架♥被拘捕... 你去哪儿
and for the abduction of... Where are you going?
你没有任何理由逮捕我 伊森
You're not arresting me for anything, Ethan.
回来 我是警♥察♥
Come back! I'm a policeman!
肯定是他干的
I know he did it.
那晚我和萝丝在一起
I was with Rose that evening
他失约的时间正好就是宾利不见的时候
he stood her up at the same time the Bentley went missing.
那他的动机是什么
What would be his motive?
他的动机就是他满脸都是罪恶感
His motive was that there's guilt written all over his face.
我听说的是真的吗 瓦特斯医生
Is what I hear true, Dr Waters?
她要嫁的人就是他吗
Is she marrying him?
谢谢你 爱丽丝
Thank you, Alice.
不用 亲爱的
No, no, my dear.
但你要照顾好自己
But you look after yourself.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
谢谢 马普尔小姐
Thank you, Miss Marple.
能麻烦您把这个还给克里斯吗 马普尔小姐
Would you give this back to Chris, please, Miss Marple?
萝丝 你为什么要嫁给伊森·麦斯威尔
Why are you marrying Ethan Maxwell, Rose,
而不是你真正在乎的人呢
and not the man you really care about?
因为他曾经承诺过一切 马普尔小姐
Because he promised everything, Miss Marple.
爱情
Love.
离开这里开始新的生活
New life away from here.
然后他却背着我与别的女人来往
And then he carries on with other women behind my back.
他看起来不像是做出这种事情的男孩
He doesn't seem the type of boy who would do that.
那你怎么解释这个
Then how do you explain this?
上周日我在他的夹克里发现的
I found it in his jacket last Sunday.
在他失约于我之后的那天
The day after he stood me up.
他知道你怀孕了吗 萝丝
Does he know you're pregnant, Rose?
不知道
No.
没人知道
No-one does.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表