剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
Everything.
只要你酒喝得够多
If you drink enough.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
嘿 亲爱的 我只是打来说晚安
Hey, sweetheart. I'm just calling to say good night.
你的课程怎么样
How's your class going?
你知道的 我的...技能有点退步
Well, you know, my... tools are a bit rusty,
但我慢慢抓到诀窍了
but I'm getting the hang of it.
你好吗 - 简直好极了
How are you? - Oh, incredible.
在克拉克街280号♥这里 这周都棒极了
It's just been a banner week here at 280 Clark Street.
你的三个孙子都摔断了骨头
All three of your grandsons have broken bones.
在同一天
On the same day?
在同一张蹦床上
On the same trampoline.
他们没事吧
Well, are they all right?
他们会没事的
They'll be fine.
我几乎赢定了年度母亲奖
So, I pretty much locked up that Mother of the Year award.
我和乔尔做得很好
Joel and I are just, um, really nailing it.
我12岁的时候 想要骑着自行车跃过家后面的
You know, when I was 12, I tried to jump my bike over a ditch
一道沟渠 结果嘴唇上缝了两针
behind the house and got two stitches in my lips.
你14岁的时候
And when you were 14,
想要在熨衣板上烫你的头发
you tried to iron your hair on an ironing board.
对 因为你不肯给我买♥♥烫发棒
Yeah, 'cause you wouldn't buy me a flat iron.
而且 我的头发烫得很漂亮
Also, my hair looked amazing.
记得你17岁的时候吗
And remember when you were 17?
你想偷偷溜出门 结果警报响了
You tried to sneak out, and the alarm went off?
然后你告诉你妈妈 是一只浣熊进了你的房♥间
And then you told your mom that a raccoon had gotten into your room
你只是想把它赶出去
and you were just trying to get it out?
你为什么要细数我的童年败笔
Why are you listing my childhood failures?
我想专注于我的成年败笔
I'm trying to focus on my adult failures.
听着 每个家长 都事后疑虑过他们做的每个选择
Look, every parent second-guesses every choice they make.
这是...无法避免
It's... You know, there's no avoiding it.
但是...什么情况更有可能
But... What's more likely?
你和乔尔 两个聪明又美好的人
That you and Joel, two smart and lovely people,
倾注一生的心血抚养那些孩子 结果反而都失败了
poured your lives into raising those kids, somehow both failed?
还是他们做了蠢事 是因为青少年很蠢
Or that they did something stupid because teenagers are stupid?
最简单的答案通常是对的
The simplest explanation is usually the right one.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, sweetheart.
晚安
Good night.
进来
Come in.
看看谁来了
Well, look who's here.
派对之光 人体迪斯科球
The life of the party. The human disco ball.
这是你写的 对吧 - 不是 你在说什么
You wrote this, didn't you? - No. What are you talking about?
你看见弗吉尼亚和我调情 你嫉妒了
You saw Virginia flirting with me, and you got jealous.
所以才搞了这一出 不是...因为别的什么
That's what this is about. Not... you know, any other thing.
老实说 我也不知道还能因为什么
I don't even know what else it could be about, frankly.
听着 伙计...
Listen, buddy...
我没写过这个纸条 说实话你开始惹我生气了
I did not write that note, and frankly, you are starting to piss me off.
这张纸散发着雪茄的味道
This paper reeks of cigar smoke.
好吧 行 是我写的 谁在乎 离弗吉尼亚远点
Okay, fine. I wrote it. Who cares? Stay away from Virginia.
我们的情谊深厚
There's a lot of history with us.
她给了我这块表
She gave me this watch.
1979年卡地亚坦克系列
A 1979 Cartier Tank.
这是她所习惯的品味级别
This is the level of class she's accustomed to.
她才不会选择一个...廉价的山寨货
She's not going to go for a... cheap knockoff.
我们的打扮很相似
We're dressed pretty similarly.
呃... - 怎么样 艾
Well... - What's up, E?
如果你想出去 面包车可以用了 查尔斯 你有事要办吗
Van's available if you wanna run out. Charles, errands you want to run?
面包车里没空间了
Ah, no, there's no room in the van.
有啊 十座 - 面包车满员了
Yeah, there is. Seats ten. - Van's full.
好 我在外面等
Okay. I'll be outside.
工作人员会这样直接进房♥间吗
Does the staff just walk right into the rooms like that?
有些人会 如果你认识他们
Some of them, if you know them.
离开我的房♥间 怪胎
Get out of my room, weirdo.
抱歉 好的
Sorry. Yes.
那张纸条只是因为一段浪漫三角关系
The note was just about a romantic entanglement,
不是因为我的身份被曝光了
not my cover being blown.
这一点解决了 至少 - 嗯 松了一口气
Solved that, at least. - Well, that's a relief.
好 暂时可以认为调查行动万无一失
All right, we'll assume the investigation's intact for now.
对了 还有一件事
Oh, you know, one other thing.
有些工作人员似乎和住户
Some of the staff members appear to be friendly enough
关系好到可以直接进出房♥间
with the residents that they just walk in and out of the rooms
都不用敲门 所以...
without even knocking, so...
也许他们其中一人就是这样偷走项链
you know, maybe that's how one of them was able to steal the necklace
且没有引起注意的
without drawing attention.
好的 去查出海伦身边 有没有符合这一点的工作人员
Okay. Find out if Helen has a staff member who fits the bill.
干得好 查尔斯
Good work, Charles.
“干得好 查尔斯”
"Good work, Charles."
“干得好 查尔斯”
"Good work, Charles."
(改编自《名侦探赛大爷》)
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表