剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
各位
Hello.
各位 大家好
Hello, everyone!
大家好
Hello.
我是查尔斯·纽温迪克
I'm Charles Nieuwendyk.
我是维多利亚的丈夫
I'm Victoria's husband.
过去三个月里 你们很多人都问过我一个问题
The question many of you have asked me the last three months is this.
“你是怎么知道的 ”
"How did you know?"
“你怎么知道这个女人 就是你命中注定的那一个 ”
"How did you know this woman was the one for you?"
你说:“你们没有任何共同点”
"You're nothing alike," you said.
你说:“你是个工程师 她是个艺术家”
"You're an engineer, and she's an artist," you said.
你说:“你很古板 她就很酷”
"You're uptight, and she's cool," you said.
对于这些 我只回一句
To which I replied,
“天啊 妈妈 饶了我吧”
"Jeez, Mom. Give me a break."
并不是说这些都不是真的
And it's not that those things aren't true.
因为确实是真的
Because they are.
但我知道她就是我要找的那个人 是因为
But the reason I knew she was the one for me
我见她的第一眼就有了一个想法
is the second I met her, I had a thought.
这个想法很执着
It was persistent, this thought.
始终挥之不去
Wouldn't leave my head.
“就是这个人
"This is the person
我想和她厮守到老”
I want to grow old with."
你说是不是 小维
What do you say, Vic?
想和我厮守到老吗
Want to grow old with me?
(迷人至极 )
(C·纽温迪克 加州奥克兰 艾米丽 ·纽温迪克 加州萨克拉门托)
(加州旧金山 上午9点26分)
(太平洋风景退休社区)
是这样的 卡布勒先生
Here's the problem, Mr. Cubbler.
我不想收你的钱
I don't want to take your money
除非我有很大的把握能够破案
unless there's a decent shot I can solve this case,
但我觉得没有
and I just don't think there is.
为什么呢
Why not?
你们私♥家♥侦♥探♥不就是干这个的吗
Isn't this exactly what a PI does?
理论上是这样的 但这个退休社区 是一个封闭的生态系统
In theory, but this retirement community is a closed ecosystem.
我进不去啊
I have no access.
老实说 你去找警♥察♥真的会更好
You're honestly better off going to the police.
不行 警方只会敷衍了事地调查一下
No. The police will just launch some half-assed investigation
什么都解决不了 只会让我母亲在那边的日子更难过
into the staff, solve nothing, turn the place against my mother,
然后她就必须跟我住在一起
and she'd have to live with me.
那就...不太理想了 - 抱歉
Which would be... suboptimal. - I'm sorry.
我觉得这不可行 并不是说我可以...
I just don't think it's possible. I mean, it's not like I can...
我改主意了 这个案子我接了
I changed my mind. I'll take the case.
(“太平洋风景”行动)
我们去哪里找这样的人啊
How do we reach a person like this?
他们都不上克雷格列表网站或红迪网
They don't use Craigslist or Reddit.
我想的是 在报纸上登一则老派的分类广♥告♥
I was thinking an old-fashioned classified ad in the newspaper.
记下来
Take this down.
“招聘
"Wanted."
男性 75至85岁
"Man, 75 to 85."
擅于使用高科技
"Skill with technology."
可以使用高科技
"Good with technology."
有手♥机♥”
"Has a phone."
为什么一定要是男的
Why does it have to be a man?
那个地方的男女比例是1比6 所以男的更有人气
Women outnumber men 6 to 1 in this place, so a man makes a bigger splash.
满脸皱纹的老诱饵 我喜欢
Oh. A wrinkly little honeypot. I like it.
是的 明天就登广♥告♥
Yes. Run the ad tomorrow.
我们需要招到这个人
We need to find this guy.
(加州萨克拉门托 下午5点28分)
(C·纽温迪克 加州奥克兰 艾米丽 ·纽温迪克 加州萨克拉门托)
嘿 你好吗
Hey. How are you?
很好 你好吗 工作怎么样
Good. How are you? How was work?
挺好 他们很满意我的策划 - 那就好
Good. They like my proposal. - Good.
你们几位 今天过得怎么样
Hey, guys. How was your day?
挺好 - 挺好的
Good. - It was good.
今天有发生什么有意思的事吗
Anything interesting happen today?
好吧 我就行个贿吧
Okay. I am not above bribery.
谁第一个开口跟我说
Five bucks goes to the first person
今天发生的一件有意义的事 我就给五美元 杰斯
who tells me one meaningful event from their day. Jace?
一件都没有
Nothing happened.
真的 什么都没发生
Bro, nothing happened.
尼可
Nico?
我上了数学课
I had math.
你每天都有数学课 这不算
You have math every day. Doesn't count.
怀亚特 - 什么
Wyatt? - What?
你有答案吗
Do you have an answer?
什么答案 - 拜托
To what? - Bro.
我没听到啊
I didn't hear.
勇气可嘉
Valiant effort.
是的 我尽力了
It was. I tried.
你说他们是不是 永远不会跟我们交流了
Think they'll ever talk to us about anything?
你这么大的时候跟你父母交流吗
Did you talk to your parents when you were their age?
跟我妈妈会的 一直交流
My mom, yeah. All the time.
我爸爸呢
My dad?
主要是后勤方面
Mostly about logistics.
走哪条路去机场最快 去问查尔斯·纽温迪克就对了
You need the fastest route to the airport? Charles Nieuwendyk is your guy.
说到这个...
Oh, speaking of...
好的 看看今天是什么
Okay, what do we have today?
是食谱吗
Is it a recipe?
还是两个月前上映的电影影评呢
Is it a film review about a movie that came out two months ago?
不是 这一篇关于 德国一家博物馆艺术品伪造的文章
Nope. It is an article about an art forgery at a German museum.
他只是想跟你增进一下感情 - 我知道 很感人
Aw. He's just trying to connect. - I know. It's sweet.
我有点担心他
I'm worried about him.
我妈妈总有办法 让他从自己的世界里出来 你懂吗
Somehow, my mom could pull him out of his shell. You know?
她还在世的时候 他们会请朋友过来吃饭
Like, when she was alive, they would have friends over for dinner,
他们一起旅行 过着充实丰富的生活
and they traveled, and they lived this big, full life.
然后...她去世了 一天之内 他就收拾好她所有的东西
And... then she died, and within a day, he had packed up all of her stuff
放进贴着工整标签的收纳盒里 存放到车♥库♥里了
into neatly labeled containers and stored it in the garage.
他没有工作 一个人住
He doesn't work. He lives alone.
也不跟我说正经事 他就一直...
And instead of talking to me about anything meaningful, he just...
跟我说这些
He does this.
我该去看看他 - 没错
I should go see him. - Yeah.
但记得问他去他那里走哪条路最快
But ask him the fastest route to his house.
问他不会错
He's usually right.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
哇 你们很快啊
Wow. You made good time.
对 两个小时
Yep. Two hours.
好了 别杵在这里 抱抱外公 - 嘿
All right. Don't be weird. Hug Grandpa. - Hey.
尼可 你好 - 你好 外公
Nico. Hey. - Hey, Grandpa.
你给我的这台机器简直太棒了
This machine you gave me is excellent.
我每天都用 - 那就好
I use it every day. - Oh, good.
你也可以在应用程序上操作 我可以给你装到手♥机♥上
You can use it with the app too, you know. I put that on your phone.
我喜欢亲自挑选豆子 然后按下按钮
I like actually choosing the beans and pushing the button.
让我觉得我是有用的
It makes me feel useful.
这几个家伙不想喝点什么吗
Are these guys gonna want a drink?
不 他们有网络就够了
No. They are drinking the Internet.
你有没有想过再去工作
Do you ever think about going back to work?
没有 我退休了
Well, I'm-- I'm retired.
我知道
I know.
但我觉得你找点事情做会很不错
But I feel like it would be nice for you to find something to do.
做一些有意义的事
You know, something meaningful.
不光是剪报纸上的文章 然后寄给你的女儿
Not just cutting out newspaper articles and mailing them to your daughter.
这是一篇很有意思的文章 讲智利的农业创新的
This is an interesting article about Chilean farming innovations.
是很不错 爸爸
That's great, Dad.
但给我寄报纸上的文章 这事情没有意义
But sending me newspaper clippings isn't a job.
我知道你不喜欢聊妈妈的事
Look, I know that you don't like to talk about Mom.
所以我们可以不谈 但你知道她会希望你
So we don't have to, but you know that she would have wanted you to
成为一个正常人
be a person.
过好自己的生活
Live your life.
好吧 你还记得我小时候 你会让我做“查尔斯挑战”吗
Okay. Remember when I was little and you would give me Charles challenges?
比如说找出10个其他州的车牌 或者圣诞节前读完20本书
Like, find ten out-of-state license plates or read 20 books before Christmas?
我现在给你下一个“查尔斯挑战”
I'm giving you a Charles challenge.
找一件事情或一个爱好 随便什么只要能让你兴奋就行
Find a project or a hobby. Just something that excites you.
好的 这个挑战不错
Okay. It's a good challenge.
我接受了
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表