剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
我们可以把香槟喷泉放在主桌旁边
So, uh, we can put the champagne fountain next to the main table,
但这样一来 就得把奶酪台移到吧台区
but that does move the cheese station over into the bar area.
奶酪台 有品位
A cheese station? Classy.
最好提醒医疗技术人员 给格兰特拿点乳糖
Better remind the med techs to get Grant some LACTAID.
迪迪说她会搞定的
Didi said she'd handle it.
迪迪 等你们结婚 她已经走了吧
Didi? Won't she be gone by then?
你没听说吗 她要留下来
What, you haven't heard? She's staying.
嘿 迪迪
Hey, Didi.
你要留下了
You're sticking around.
我想告诉你来着
I've been meaning to talk to you.
什么都不用说 本来你辞职也解决不了任何问题
Say no more. Your leaving wasn't going to fix anything.
查尔斯才是真正的坏人
Charles was the bad guy here.
其实 是查尔斯说服我留下的
Actually, Charles is the one who convinced me to stay.
他来找我 和我聊了聊
He came and talked to me.
他跟我说了一堆 他来这里之前
He gave me a whole speech about how...
有多孤独
lonely he was before he came here.
这里给他带来了多大的改变
How... much it changed him.
他结交的朋友
The friends he made.
怎么说呢 我想恨他 但说到底...
I don't know, I wanna hate the guy, but, at the end of the day...
“致卡尔伯特 我的新朋友 能认识你真是一个奇迹”
"For Calbert, a new friend. Which feels like a miracle."
这就是伟大的工程
That ultimately is what distinguishes great engineering
与朴实无华的工程最大的区别
from merely useful engineering.
外形与功能是否相匹配
Does the form match the function?
工程的灵魂 对使用者来说 是否紧要
Does the soul of the thing matter to those who use it?
这项公共设施里 是否注入了工程师的心血
Is there a beating heart inside the utility?
对这项工程来说 答案显然是肯定的
In this case, the answer, clearly, is yes.
谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你的邀请 教授
Hey. Thank you for this, Professor.
不客气 查尔斯 你讲得太好了 - 那就好
My pleasure, Charles. Oh, that was great. - Oh good.
有点生疏了 - 看不出来
A little rusty. - Couldn't tell.
这是你的朋友
Who's your friend?
你还真爱说话
You sure do love to talk.
经常有人这么说我
I've been accused of that, yes.
又回来教书了
Teaching again.
这只是客座演讲 但我可能会试着做更多
Well, this is just a guest lecture, but I might try to do some more.
近来如何 卡尔伯特
How are you, Calbert?
很忙 时不时出去逛逛 看看城市风光
Busy. Been getting out a little, seeing the city.
挺好
That's good.
C.J在新加坡怎么样
How's C.J. doing in Singapore?
说来有趣
Funny story.
我们外出那天之后 我和他聊了一下
After our day out, we chatted, he and I.
那是我们最坦诚的一次交流
Most honest we've ever been with each other.
他和领导说 他不能去离他老爸那么远的地方
He told his bosses he couldn't go that far away from his old man.
他很棒 恭喜你
Good for him. And good for you.
我有时候坐湾区捷运去他公♥司♥吃午饭
I take the BART to his office sometimes for lunch.
他们公♥司♥竟然全天提供免费的食物
You know they give them free food all day?
不过他们不管这叫自助餐厅
They don't call it a cafeteria, though.
而是烹饪中心
It's a culinary center.
我们这儿有家自助餐厅 可以喝杯咖啡
Well, we have a cafeteria here if you want a cup of coffee.
我不能久留 - 好吧
I can't stay long. - All right.
不过 我改天再来
I'll take a rain check, though.
这周六你有事吗
What are you doing this Saturday?
(再次恭喜弗吉尼亚和艾略特)
看来确实人人都能找到心仪的对象
Wow. I guess there really is someone for everyone.
你怎么看 格兰特
What do you think, Grant?
我觉得这块羊乳干酪太美味了
I think the Roquefort is a triumph.
看看谁来了
Oh, look who's here.
说不定是想偷走一半的礼物
Probably to steal half the registry.
搞什么 你竟然带纽温迪克来
Really? You brought Nieuwendyk.
你让我带个伴 他就是我的伴
You gave me a plus-one, and he's my date.
教授 你能来我很高兴
I'm happy you're here, Professor.
我的内心有一点渴望 你能闯进结婚仪式 反对这场婚礼
Some small part of me was hoping you'd rush into the ceremony and object.
但你错过了仪式
But you missed your chance.
我觉得一切都水到渠成
I think everything turned out the way it was supposed to.
我也是这么想的
So do I.
你们要去度蜜月吗
You guys going on a honeymoon?
我力推博卡 但还是由这位女士决定
Well, I'm pushing for Boca, but it's up to the lady.
我忘了告诉你了 我已经想好了
Oh, I forgot to tell you. I decided.
我一直想去巴黎
I've always wanted to go to Paris.
我们要去巴黎
We're going to Paris.
这将是我一生中最棒的蜜月之一
This is going to be one of the best honeymoons of my life.
抱歉打扰你 但油漆一整晚都没盖盖子
Sorry to bother you, but someone left all the paints uncovered overnight,
明天上课没有油漆用了
so we don't have paints for tomorrow's class.
知道了 我来搞定
Okay, I'm on it.
很感人 对吧 人们在这里找到伴侣
This is so moving, isn't it? The way people here find each other.
你看到查尔斯回来了吗
Did you see Charles is back?
查尔斯·纽温迪克 我的天哪
Charles Nieuwendyk! Oh, my goodness gracious.
该死
God darn it!
每次你需要一个四 都没掷出来
You have never once gotten a four when you need it.
一次都没成功过
Not once.
再赌一把 - 不建议哦
I'm gonna risk it. - Bad idea.
没事 因为你不可能掷出...
No, good idea because there's no way you're gonna roll a--
我靠
Oh! Come on!
这不可能
That's insane.
这些骰子有猫腻
These dice are rigged.
没有 我就是这么厉害
Nope, I'm just that good.
好吧...
Oh, well...
好的 保持联♥系♥
Okay, we'll be in touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么看
What do you think?
根本办不到
That it's impossible.
只能放弃
We have to pass.
这个案子很有意思 而且他们出价很高
It's a juicy case, and they're offering a lot of money.
我知道 但我们不认识 能潜入调查这起案子的人
I know, but we don't know anyone who can pull it off.
我们认识
Yes, we do.
谁 我靠
Who? Oh, crap.
不行 肯定不行 因为...靠
No. It wouldn't work, because... Crap.
妈的
Crap.
我是朱莉
It's Julie.
真不敢相信我会这么说 但是
I can't believe I'm saying this, but
我有一份新工作要交给你
I have another job for you.
无需多言
Say no more.
不好意思 你还是再给些信息吧
Hey, sorry. I do need you to say more.
但不管是什么任务 我都接
But whatever it is, I'm in.
(改编自《名侦探赛大爷》)
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表