剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
Jeez, Gladys. Go easy on me, here.
带护肘的粗花呢
Tweed with elbow pads.
几百米外一看就是个教授
This reads professor all the way to the balcony.
护肘需要修整一下
Oh, the elbow pad needs a little work.
我可以做 但是我的缝纫机坏了
I... I could do it, but my sewing machine is broken.
我们去看一眼吧
Well, let's take a look at it.
我几乎什么都能修好
I can fix pretty much anything.
太好了
Wonderful.
天啊 看看那个 真可爱
Oh. Oh my gosh. Look at that. Adorable.
这看起来就像我以前养的狗邦奇
Oh, this looks exactly like my old dog, Bunchy.
是的 那天晚上在艺术展上你提到过
Yes, you mentioned. The other night at the art show.
你喜欢的就是这个
So, that's the one you like?
二头肌 大脸蛋
Biceps, big face.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
切理·塔特
Cherry Tater?
我不知道他的名字 只关注他的腹肌
I don't know his name. I just know his abs.
他看起来像一颗性感的子弹
He looks like a sexy bullet.
听着 我得去商店
Look. I gotta go to the store
给查尔斯买♥♥一个滤水器 当作他的生日礼物
and buy Charles a Brita filter for his birthday.
我跟你一起去 今天的计划就这么定了
I'll go with you. We'll make a day out of it.
你现在准备好了
You ready now?
对 等等
Yeah. Wait.
好 现在准备好了
Okay, now I'm ready.
不 是坦宁·查塔姆
Oh, no, it's Tanning Chattam.
查汀·塔隆
Chatting Talon.
差不多吧 谁在乎
Something like that. Who cares?
不好意思 弗洛小姐 我能和弗吉尼亚聊一会吗
Excuse me, Miss Flo. May I borrow Virginia for a minute?
我们要出去 - 一会儿就好 很重要
We're going out. - A second. It's important.
没事 吉尼 我今天的字谜游戏还没玩呢
It's all right, Ginny. I haven't done my Wordle yet.
谢谢
Thanks.
过来
Come here.
你想干什么
What do you want?
据说要拥有一段成功的感情
They say in order to have a successful relationship,
你必须一遍又一遍地 和同一个人坠入爱河
you... you have to fall in love with the same person over and over.
我们应该再试一次
We should take another bite of the apple.
我们再结一次婚吧
Let's get married again.
天啊 - 不 我是认真的
For God's sakes. - No, I'm serious.
我愿意单膝跪地
Look, I... Ah, I'd get down on one knee,
但我的关节炎让我的膝盖骨变形了 给你
but my arthritis has turned my kneecaps into volleyballs. Here.
是一颗古董红宝石
It's a vintage ruby.
这是你的生日石
It's your birthstone.
我爱你 我...
I love you. I...
我们非常般配 你知道的 我也知道
We're perfect for each other. You know it, and I know it.
这一句听起来很耳熟
That sounds familiar.
因为在你和我分手前一个月我也说过
That's because I said that a month before you broke it off with me.
我不知道你怎么回事 但你可以走了
I don't know what's gotten into you, but you can kick rocks.
弗洛·乔 谜底是“钳子”
Flo Jo, the Wordle is "clamp."
我们走吧
Let's get going.
对 这颗小螺丝松了
Yep. This little screw's loose.
我想我能修好
I think I can fix it.
对 机器坏了
Yes, the machine is broken.
对
Right.
我也在想 有人在我的房♥间里放了礼物
You know, I was also wondering, someone, um, left a gift in my room,
我不知道是谁送的
and I don't know who it's from.
我只是想知道你有没有注意到 七点左右是谁在我的房♥间门口
I was just wondering if you noticed anyone around my door about seven o'clock.
乔吉 我用这些别针扎你 只是因为你不肯站着不动
Georgie, I only prick you with these pins 'cause you won't stand still.
抱歉 你说什么
Pardon?
你排练总是迟到不是我的错
It's not my fault you're always late for rehearsal
你总是把同一个地方撕坏
and you keep tearing this in the same spot.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
乔吉呢
Where's Georgie?
我是查尔斯
It's... it's Charles.
查尔斯·纽温迪克
Charles Nieuwendyk.
我们在这里为派对修补我的外套
We're... we're here trying to fix my jacket for the party.
记得吗
Remember?
格拉蒂斯
Gladys?
你知道自己现在在哪吗
Do you know where you are right now?
格拉蒂斯 这里是你的公♥寓♥
Gladys, this is your apartment.
你在旧金山的太平洋风景
You're at Pacific View in San Francisco.
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
你看到你的海报了吗
Do you see your posters?
你得过奖项
And the awards you won?
你能给我一块饼干吗
Could you get me a cookie?
当然
Sure. Sure.
嘿 你有没有注意到
Hey, have you noticed anything
格拉蒂斯最近怎么了
going on with Gladys lately?
她记忆力出问题有段时间了
She's had memory issues for a while.
听说她要去邻里了
Word is she's headed to the Neighborhood.
他们可能在等哪间房♥空出来
They're probably waiting for a room to open up.
嘿 也许我们 应该试着召集大家帮点忙
Hey, maybe we should try to rally the troops a little.
花点时间陪她
You know, spend some time with her.
她总是一个人
She's always by herself.
很难成
That's a hard sell.
大家只要察觉到你要去记忆护理中心 他们就会开始冷落你
When people get a whiff you're headed to memory care, they start to back away.
好像他们觉得这会传染一样
Like they think it's contagious.
太糟糕了
That's awful.
她来这里都多少年了
She's been here how many years?
然后有一天 她的朋友们 就这样不再跟她说话了
Then one day, her friends just stop talking to her just like that?
就这样
Just like that.
这里可能会有
Maybe in here.
希望有好的那种 - 对
Hope he has a good one. - Yeah.
阿尔万 - 阿尔万
Arwan! - Arwan!
两位女士们好
Hello, ladies.
我们在找滤水器
We're looking for a Brita filter.
第四过道 右手边
Aisle four, right-hand side.
很好 孩子们好吗
Good. Kids good?
小甜饼 - 糖太多了 你会兴奋起来的
Ooh, Twinkies. - Too much sugar. You'll get the zoomies.
查尔斯为什么想要滤水器
Why does Charles want a filter?
今天是他的生日 所以他可以得到他想要的一切
It's his birthday, so he gets whatever he wants.
到了我们这个年纪 每个人都能得到他们想要的一切
At our age, everyone should get whatever they want.
吉尼 他们在放我们的歌♥
Oh, Ginny, they're playing our song.
嘿 姑娘 来吧
Hey.
扭扭屁♥股♥
对 没错
Yeah, we are!
嘿
上吧 姑娘
Get it, girl!
好的 艾略特
All right, Elliott.
你的前列腺特异性抗原水平有点问题
So, the PSA levels left a little doubt,
但活检结果确定了
but the biopsy result is conclusive.
复发了 对吧
It's back, right?
复发了 是的
It's back, yes.
你知道吗
You know what?
我这辈子过得不错
I've had a good run.
去过大峡谷
Been to the Grand Canyon.
从来不用去欧洲 躲过一劫
Never had to go to Europe. Dodged that bullet.
波·德瑞克曾经告诉我 我长得像哈里森·福特
Bo Derek once told me I looked like Harrison Ford.
我佛罗里达群岛 钓到过一条218公斤的马林鱼
I caught a 480-pound marlin off the Florida Keys.
我赢过一项慈善拍卖♥♥
And I won a charity auction
和吉米·康纳斯 还有罗伯特·瓦格纳一起打过网球
and played tennis with Jimmy Connors and Robert Wagner.
我这一生很棒
I've had a good life.
而且还没有结束
And it's not over.
好 我们也经历过一次了 你和我
'Kay, we've been here before, you and I.
我们会采取激进疗法 你的身体状况整体很健康
We'll go at it aggressively. You're generally in good health.
除了有癌症
Except for the cancer.
我的意思是 让我们保持乐观 好吗
My point is, let's be optimistic, 'kay?
你还有很多盼头
You have a lot to live for.
专注这一点
Focus on that.
那你想要什么
So, what do you want?
你说每个人都应该 得到他们想要的一切
You said everyone should have whatever they want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
今天不是我的生日
It's not my birthday.
我知道 我是说从通常而言
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表