剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
Closed a few years ago, but it had the best butter pecan in the world.
以前每个周末我都会带我儿子去
Used to take my son there every weekend. - Ah.
请问你以前是从事什么工作的
I don't think I ever asked what you did for a living.
我在五角大楼工作
I worked at the Pentagon.
不会吧
Get out of here.
我喜欢在说我真正的工作前 先唬别人一下
I like to say that before I tell people what my actual job was.
我以前在餐饮服务部门 我管食堂
I was in food service. I managed the cafeteria.
挺牛嘛
That's neat.
你有没有帅气的徽章
Did you have a cool badge?
有过
I had a cool badge.
你的狗呢
What about your dog?
只是个可爱的小玩具 我女儿给我的
Uh... It's just a cute toy. I think my daughter gave it to me.
听着 你看起来是个头脑冷静的人
Listen, you seem like a level-headed guy.
我刚开始了解这里的人
As I get to know the people here,
我能问你有没有人我要避免接触
can I maybe ask you if there's a reason to steer clear?
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help if I can.
我会先从海伦开始
I'll start with Helen.
离她远点
Stay away.
有次我跟她问好 结果被她警告了
Once I asked her how her day was going, and she pulled the alarm on me.
她也是这么对我的
She did that to me too.
我还以为她种族歧视
I thought she was racist.
这下我有点释怀了
That's oddly refreshing.
格兰特和我上一个瑜伽班
Hey. That guy Grant is in my yoga class.
他是什么情况
What's his deal?
他人还行
He's harmless.
虽然非常浮夸
Pompous as hell, though.
每顿饭都要自带餐具
The man brings his own dinnerware to every meal.
丹尼斯 请给我上热月龙虾
Oh, Dennis. I'll have the lobster Thermidor, please.
你知道我们没有这道菜
Grant, you know we don't have that.
还是没有龙虾
Still no lobster?
贝弗莉和我一起上烹饪课
Beverly's in my cooking class.
有点奇怪
Seems a little bit odd.
她挺好的
She's all right.
天主教忠实信徒
Very Catholic.
她用Zoom会议当众忏悔
She takes confession over Zoom in public.
保佑我 神父 因为我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我已经一周没有忏悔了
It's been a week since my last confession,
我又对佩德罗·帕斯卡 产生了不洁的想法
and, um. I had impure thoughts about Pedro Pascal again.
都和你说了 请你到房♥间里忏悔
We've talked about this. You gotta do this in your room.
但是这里的无线网信♥号♥♥更好
But the Wi-Fi's better here.
还有 我又弄坏了一个振动棒
Also, I broke another vibrator.
好吧 跟我来
Okay, follow me. - Oh shoot.
弗洛伦斯和弗吉尼亚真是形影不离
Boy, Florence and Virginia are inseparable.
像一个模子里刻出来的
Peas in a pod.
我觉得这是因为弗洛伦斯没有家人
I think it's because Florence doesn't have any family.
一个家人也没有 太惨了
None at all? Well, that's too bad.
要不是弗吉尼亚和金州勇士队
If it weren't for Virginia and the Golden State Warriors,
她肯定特别孤单
she'd be all alone.
没想到她是个篮球球迷
Boy, I did not peg her as a basketball fan.
很不可思议
You'd be surprised.
上次那个队夺冠后 她在院子里裸奔
Apparently, after their last championship, she went streaking through the courtyard.
不是吧 - 真的
No. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
- 莎士比亚表演 - 勇士队
昨晚的比赛很精彩
Great game last night.
最后有点吓人
A little scary at the end.
幸好有斯蒂芬·库里 - 是啊
Thank God for Steph Curry. - Yeah.
你来上莎士比亚课
You're taking Shakespeare class?
是啊 既然来了罗马...
I am, yeah. When in Rome, right?
哦 - 应该说既然来了莎士比亚的老家
Oh. - Or I guess when in Stratford-upon-Avon.
你懂的 走吧
You got it. Come on.
“您要欺骗世人
"To beguile the time,
必须装出和世人同样的神气 让您的眼睛里 您的手上
look like the time, bear welcome in your eye,
您的舌尖 随处流露着欢迎
your hand, your tongue,
让人家瞧您像一朵纯洁的花朵
look like the innocent flower,
可是在花瓣底下却有一条毒蛇潜伏”
but be the serpent under it."
念得太好了
That was amazing.
你能把我这段也念一下吗
Can you do mine too?
来吧
Oh, come on.
你试试
Give it a try.
开始了
Okay. Here we go. Uh...
(《皆大欢喜》)
“全世界是个舞台
"All the world's a stage,
所有的男男女♥女♥不过是一些演员
and all the men and women, merely players."
他们都有下场的时候 也都有上场的时候
"They have their exits and their entrances,
一个人的一生中扮演着好几个角色
and one man in his time plays many parts."
他的表演可以分为七个时期...”
"His acts being seven ages..."
我感觉我这段好长
"Th..." I feel like I got a really long one.
你觉得这段是什么意思
What do you think he's saying here?
我不知道
Oh, I have no idea.
我从来不擅长解析诗歌♥
Poetry has never been my thing.
不像你 你是这方面的专家
I'm not an expert like you.
你知道我是从什么时候开始 对诗歌♥感兴趣的吗
Do you know when I got interested in poetry, hm?
去年
Last year.
每天醒来 我都会想:
Every day I wake up, I think,
“有什么新事物可以尝试呢 ”
"What's something new I can try?"
来吧
Now, come on.
从第一行开始
Take it from the top.
大胆朗诵
And caution to the wind!
我喜欢你画的树
Love your trees. - Aw. Thank you.
往左
To the left.
往右
To the right.
还有人有建议或投诉吗
Anyone else with comments or complaints?
投诉会议时间太长了
The complaint sessions are too long.
谢谢你 海伦
Thank you, Helen.
下一个议程
Next order of business.
由于简逝世 我们需要一个新的副会长
With Jan having died, we need a new vice president.
我提名简
I nominate Jan.
她死了 乔治 跟上节奏
She's dead, George. Keep up.
我提名查尔斯
I nominate Charles.
什么...真的吗
Wh... Really?
我同意 - 我也同意
Second. - Third.
我反对
Veto.
你不能反对一个提名 笨蛋
You can't veto a nomination, dummy.
还有其他提名人选吗
Any other nominations?
没有了吗 很好
No? Good.
各位 这是我的荣幸
This is all very flattering, everyone,
但我不确定我能胜任这份工作
but I'm not sure that I'm right for the job.
我同意 - 你一定可以的
Second. - Sure you are.
同意查尔斯担任新副会长的人举手
All in favor for Charles as the new VP?
同意 - 同意
Yay. - Yay!
谢谢
Well, thank you.
恭喜你 查尔斯
Congratulations, Charles.
你得叫我查尔斯副会长
That's Vice President Charles to you.
如果你能加上我的头衔以示尊敬 那就太感谢了
I'd appreciate it if you would use my honorific as a sign of respect.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
但凡现任会长心跳漏一拍 你就能当会长了
I mean, you are a heartbeat away from the presidency.
我不是开玩笑哦
And around here, that's no joke.
嘿 爸爸 - 嘿
Hey, Dad. - Hey!
这是我的朋友查尔斯
This is my friend Charles.
查尔斯 这是我儿子C.J
Charles, this is my son, C.J.
很高兴认识你 - 我也是
It's very nice to meet you. - Likewise.
不好意思
Excuse me.
C.J是赛富时的云解决方案 高级架构师
C.J. is a senior cloud solutions architect for Salesforce.
什么意思
What's that mean?
不知道
No idea.
我只知道他的职位很重要 还有他有自己的房♥子
All I know is he's important, and he owns his house.
我给你带了剃须工具
I got you a shaving kit.
刷子是用真獾毛做的 跟丹泽尔用的一样
The brush is made of real badger, same kind Denzel uses.
听到没 丹泽尔哦
You hear that? Denzel.
他还要带我去法国餐厅吃饭
And he's taking me out to lunch at Chez Panisse.
爸爸 我四点的会议提前了
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表