剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
I just wish she had a better time on your last visit.
不怪你
Ah, that... that wasn't your fault, man.
她很喜欢这里 一直都是 - 是啊
She loved this place. Always loved it. - Yeah.
谢谢你
Grazie. Grazie. - Yeah.
慢慢聊
Enjoy.
马特奥那次给她送来她最喜欢的菜 她每次都点那道菜
Matteo brought her favorite dish, the one she always ordered.
那次她却不吃
And she refused to eat it.
她情绪激动起来 开始大喊大叫
She got agitated, started yelling.
她说她要的是...
Said she wanted...
苹果片和花生酱
apple slices and peanut butter.
马特奥解释说他们没有那道菜
Matteo explained that they didn't have that,
但她说:“你们肯定有
but she said, "Of course you do."
我每天放学后都吃”
"I eat it all the time, after school."
她以为自己在60年前的圣路易斯
She thought she was back in St. Louis, 60 years ago.
我怎么解释她都不信
Nothing I could say to convince her that wasn't true.
我知道她当时病得太重 不能出来吃饭
I knew she was too sick to go out to dinner.
我可能只是不想承认
I guess I was just in denial.
我们都不愿承认事实
We're all in denial.
不得不这么做 只有这样才能活下去
You have to be. Only way to cope.
有一天 你的膝盖开始隐隐作痛
One day, your knee starts hurting.
但是疼痛没有像以前那样好转 膝盖就这么一直痛下去
But instead of getting better like it used to, it just hurts forever.
你就随它去了
So, you ignore it.
渐渐地 你开始忘词儿
Then the words start to leave you.
名词
The nouns.
那些该死的名词
Goddamn nouns.
“记得我们在那家店里的事吗
"Remember when we were at that store?"
那家店叫什么来着
"You know. What's it called?"
我们遇到了你的朋友
"And we saw your friend,
那个长得像那部电影里的演员的人
the one who looks like that actor from that movie."
那部电影里有个女的 她在另一部电影里
"The movie with the lady who was in the other movie
和一个长得像参议员的男人在一起
with the guy that looked like the senator."
他叫什么来着 ”
"What's his name?"
名词也忘了
So... So, the nouns go.
膝盖还在疼
And the knee still hurts.
然后 你开始每两小时就会醒一次
And then you start waking up every two hours.
以前从没发生过这样的事
Now, that never used to happen.
你很清楚这意味着什么
And you know what it all means.
我们都知道结局会如何
We know where all this is headed.
所以只能假装无事发生 熬过每一天
So you pretend that it's not, just to get through the day.
每个人都是如此
We all do it.
你必须比别人付出更多 才能熬过你的每一天
You had to do more than most to get through your days.
才能帮你的妻子熬过她的每一天
And to get your wife through hers.
她最喜欢的菜是什么
What was her favorite dish?
她常点的那个
The one she always ordered?
我忘了
I forget.
不可能 真的吗
No. Really?
我想不起来了
I can't remember.
拜托
Oh, come on.
没忘
No. No.
扁面条和蛤蜊
Linguine and clams. Linguine and clams.
谢天谢地我想起来了
Oh. Thank God.
差点儿忘了
Close one.
这里是日期街 但这片地区基本上都是意大利人
Date's. But this is basically all of an Italian area.
爸爸
Dad.
你一天都在做什么
What have you been doing all day?
和我朋友一起观光 - 你为什么不接我的电♥话♥
Sightseeing with my friend. - Why have you been ignoring my calls?
为什么我的账上 有800美元的公♥司♥车费
And why are there $800 worth of company car charges on my account?
一点都不好笑
This isn't funny.
C.J 对不起 都是我的错
C.J., I'm sorry, man. This was my fault.
不不
No. Nuh-uh.
过去一年 我见过你几次
How many times have I seen you in the past year?
可能10次吧
Ten, maybe?
而你现在却在这里 因为我用了公♥司♥的车对我大吼大叫
But now you want to show up here and yell at me about a company car?
别想把矛头指向我 我很担心你
Don't try to turn this around on me. I was worried.
你已经很久没有担心过我了 孩子
You haven't been worried about me for a while now, son.
但无所谓
And that's fine.
你是个大忙人
You're a busy guy.
但你做的这一切 让我满世界搬家
But all this you're doing, moving me all over creation,
是为了让你自己过得更轻松 而不是为我着想
it's to make your life easier, not mine.
我们当初都认为 你搬得离我近些是最好的选择
We agreed that you moving closer was for the best.
你现在这是搞哪出 - 这就是我的感受
Where is this coming from? - It's how I feel.
我喝了很多酒 所以我要把我的感受一吐为快
And I've had quite a bit of wine, so I'm saying what I'm feeling.
好吧 今晚太漫长了 我送你们回太平洋风景
Okay. It's been a long night. I'll take you guys back to Pacific View.
查尔斯 你有优步吗
Charles, you got Uber?
有
Um, yeah, I do.
查尔斯会送我回去
Charles got me.
你去新加坡生活吧 我的生活就在这里
You go on and live your life in Singapore. Mine's here now.
用不着你操心
I'll be fine.
好吧
Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我必须把这些话说出来
It needed to be said.
父母和孩子的关系太复杂了
Parents and kids, man.
父母和孩子
Parents and kids.
怎么了
What?
没什么 对不起
Oh, nothing. Sorry.
我刚刚想通了一些事
I just figured something out.
你俩瞅啥呢
What the hell are you guys looking at?
这下圆♥满♥了
Perfect.
今天太开心了 对吧
Oh man. Fun day, right?
愉快至极
Oh, great day.
谢谢你 查尔斯
Thanks, Charles.
怎么说
What do you say?
来局西洋双陆棋结束这一天
Game of backgammon to cap the night off?
我太累了 明天吧
I'm beat. We'll play tomorrow.
好
Okay.
嗨 - 嘿
Hi. - Hey.
我在打包呢
I'm just, uh... I'm just packing up here.
不错 想法很好 朱莉
Cool. Good thinking, Julie.
你叫朱莉 对吧
It is Julie, isn't it?
艾略特打查尔斯的那天
That day Elliot punched Charles,
两位来访者签了艾米丽·纽温迪克 中间只隔了半个小时
two people signed in as Emily Nieuwendyk half an hour apart.
笔迹却不同 看警方调查报告
In different handwriting. Check the police report.
这里写着 有目击者看到了艾米丽·纽温迪克
And right here, as a witness, it says Emily Nieuwendyk,
这就怪了 你那天明明不在
which is weird because you weren't here.
但朱莉在
But Julie was.
听着
Listen.
我不知道你以为自己知道什么 或者你在暗示什么
I don't know what you think you know or... or... or what you're implying,
但是我...
but I...
说实话 我觉得受到了侮辱
You know, I'm insulted, if I'm being honest.
女士们 晚上好 - 查尔斯 站在我身后
Evening, ladies. - Charles, stand over here behind me.
好
Okay.
你以为这是怎么回事
What do you think is happening here exactly?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你和你的表妹 企图诈骗太平洋风景的住户
I think you and your cousin are perpetrating fraud on Pacific View.
可能是医疗保险或者银行诈骗
Maybe Medicare or banking fraud.
我认为你和你的表妹 已经缠上了这位无辜善良的男人
And I think you and your cousin have roped in this sweet, innocent man,
可能是在敲诈他
somehow, maybe blackmailing him.
迪迪 这不是诈骗
Didi, this is not a fraud.
我从一开始就参与其中
And I've actually been in on it from the beginning.
查尔斯 站到她那边去 - 好的
Charles, get over there with her. - Okay.
听着
Okay.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private detective.
客户雇我来调查他母亲被偷的珠宝
My client hired me to investigate the theft of his mother's jewelry.
查尔斯是我的同事 是我的内部线人
Charles works with me as my man on the inside.
那个叫朱莉的女人 其实是我的女儿艾米丽
And the woman you know as Julie is my actual daughter, Emily.
她跟这件事无关 - 你骗了我
She had nothing to do with this. - You lied to me.
这位女士 过去数月里
Lady, there have been at least two significant thefts here
这里至少发生了两起重大盗窃案
in the last couple of months.
这里有罪犯
Someone in this place is a criminal.
你一点都不在乎吗
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表