剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
(太平洋风景)
走吧
Let's go.
他们准备好了
They're ready for us.
我一个人去就行 你们就在这儿等
I'll go in alone. The rest of you can wait here.
如果你有任何关于“行动”的问题 要问朱莉 现在就问吧
If you want to ask Julie any questions about this... "operation," do it now.
迪迪 - 干吗
Didi. - What?
我和你去吧
I should go with you.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
如果我在那里 事情会更顺利
I think things will go better if I'm there.
我看起来很和善
A friendly face.
他说得不无道理 迪迪
He might be right, Didi.
除非我让你开口 否则不许说话
Not a word unless I say so.
(邻里)
走吧
Come on.
(荣获最佳记忆护理)
早上好
Morning.
早 格拉蒂斯
Morning, Gladys.
早上好
Good morning.
我是迪迪 我在这里工作
I'm Didi. I work here.
我来看看你有没有习惯新房♥间
I wanted to check in and see how you're adjusting to your new room.
这里很安静 鸡蛋不够咸
It's very quiet, and the eggs never have enough salt.
我们会解决这个问题 我会告诉主厨
Oh, we can fix that. I'll talk to the chef.
我想问你一个问题...
Hey. I wanted to ask you a question--
我认识你 你是个演员
I know you. You're an actor.
是的 我是查尔斯
That's right. I'm Charles.
查尔斯
Charles.
没错 你就是查尔斯
Of course, Charles.
演了《红男绿女》
Guys and Dolls.
《红男绿女》
格拉蒂斯 我们来找你 希望你能助我们一臂之力
Gladys, we came to see you because we need your help.
在时尚方面 你的眼光独到
You have such an eye for fashion.
我想或许你可以帮我找样东西
I thought maybe you could find something for me.
一套新西装 对吧 这件有点过时了
A new suit, right? This one's a little dated.
不 不是给我的
No. No, it's... it's not for me.
我在找一条女士项链
I'm looking for a woman's necklace,
你的收藏里可能会有
and I thought you might have something in your collection.
我的项链可多了
Oh, necklaces I've got.
这条出自《国王和我》
This is from The King and I,
如果你想找暹罗皇室款式
if you're looking for a Siamese royalty kind of thing.
其实 我想找的是带有红宝石的款式
Actually, I was thinking... of something with rubies.
红宝石
Rubies. Rubies.
这个出自《卡巴莱》
This is from Cabaret.
当然 这是道具 但是设计很美
It's costume, of course, but the design is so beautiful.
这正是我要找的
It's exactly what I'm looking for.
可以借我一下吗
Could I borrow this?
拿去吧
Take it.
我得把这些垃圾处理掉
I really have to get rid of all this junk.
非常感谢
Well, I am very, very grateful.
我有一样东西 你可能会喜欢
Actually, I have something that you might like.
它和我的狗邦奇长得一模一样
That looks just like my dog, Bunchy.
太好了 我想把这个送给你
Well, that's perfect. Because I want you to have this.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
它是你的了
He belongs with you.
《卧底老绅士》
第一季第八集[季终]
项链在她那里 还有格兰特的普林斯顿徽章
She had the necklace, Grant's Princeton pin,
苏珊的木槌 以及大约30个盐瓶
Susan's gavel, and about 30 salt shakers.
我查下记录 看看还有什么报失的东西
I'll check the logs, see what else anyone's reported missing.
我妻子临走前一直在做这样的事
My wife did things like this toward the end.
认为东西是自己的 就拿走
Just took stuff, thinking it was hers.
并非出于恶意 她只是搞不清
None of it was malice. Just confusion.
昨晚 我突然想到 自从格拉蒂斯搬进记忆护理室
Last night, I suddenly realized nothing else had been reported stolen
再也没有发生物品失窃
since Gladys moved into memory care.
我记得她在速写本里
And I remembered, in her sketchbook,
画过这里的住户 还有的服装设计图
she drew the residents alongside her costume designs.
我就想到 或许她也把画和现实生活混淆了
Figured maybe she was mixing them up in real life too.
没人会怀疑她 因为大家都躲着她
Nobody thought to suspect her, because everyone was pulling away.
所以格拉蒂斯和艾略特的手表无关
So Gladys had nothing to do with Elliott's watch?
有关 肯定是她拿的
No, she did. I mean, she must have taken it,
然后...她听到了有人说 朱莉给了我劳力士手表
then... heard all the chatter about the Rolex that Julie gave me
就搞混了
and got confused.
她把艾略特的手表拿到我的房♥间
She brought Elliott's watch back to my room,
以为那是我的手表
thinking it was my watch.
我以为是小偷在告诫我们 他们已经盯上我们了
I thought that was the thief letting us know they were onto us,
所以我把它放在露台上 想转移人们对查尔斯的注意力
so I put it on the patio, trying to deflect attention away from Charles.
这周真是漫长
Okay, well, this has been a very long week.
我会把这件事写下来 发一份给你
I will type this up and get you a copy.
谢了
Thanks.
被你说中了
Well, you were right.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
限你一小时内搬离这里
You vacate the premises in under an hour,
否则就让旧金山警方协助你搬离
or you'll be assisted by the San Francisco Police.
你有没有把我的事告诉别人 - 没有
Did you tell anybody else about me? - No.
但你知道 在这里 消息总是不胫而走
But you know how word travels in this place.
谢谢你全力相助
Well, thank you for everything.
听着 我也是不得已而为之
Look, I was just doing my job.
为了进我的社区 你扯了一堆谎
You lied to get into my building.
指控我的员工犯了重罪
You accused my staff of a serious crime.
我的员工一天内要忍♥受的破事
My staff puts up with more shit in one day
比你跟踪奸夫和偷税漏税者 一个月做的事都要多
than you do in a month of tailing adulterers and tax cheats.
我不是新人 不想听人说教
Okay, I am way too old for lectures.
听好 之前有物品遗失 现在找回来了
Listen, some stuff was missing, and now it's not.
不是你找回来的 而是我的手下 不用谢
You didn't find it, my guy did. You're welcome.
我们以后不会再见面了
Now we don't need to see each other anymore.
再见
So, goodbye.
早上好 查兹
Morning, Chaz.
早啊 卡尔
Morning, Cal.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我起了个大早 受你启发 我探索了一番
I got up early. You inspired me to explore a bit.
看看我找到了什么
And look what I found.
(《通往太平洋的大门》)
我的书 - 是的 先生
My book. - Yes, sir.
请帮我签个名
And I'll need it signed.
这样转手能卖♥♥个好价钱
This'll increase the resale value.
把这无人问津的破玩意儿 放到二手网站上 轻轻松松赚四美元
Gonna put that sucker on eBay and make a cool four bucks.
卡尔伯特 有件事 你之后肯定会知道
Calbert, you're gonna hear this eventually,
但我希望由我来告诉你
and I want you to hear it from me.
我要搬走了
I'm moving out soon.
就在今天
Today, actually.
为什么
Why?
你认识的我的女儿
The woman you know as my daughter
其实是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
is actually a private investigator.
她雇我来这里调查一起盗窃案
She hired me to come here and look into a theft.
海伦的项链
Helen's necklace.
我一开始就没打算住在这里
I was never meant to stay.
一切都是假的
This was fake?
你一直在骗我 全是装的
The whole time? All of it?
是的
Yes.
但这也是真实的
But it was also real.
我发誓...
I swear. I mean, I am...
这是真实的我
me.
我写了那本书
I wrote that book.
我们一起看了棒球比赛
And you and I went to a baseball game.
我的妻子维多利亚
And my wife, Victoria,
一年前死于阿兹海默症并发症
died one year ago from complications related to Alzheimer's disease.
这些都是真的
That's... That's all true.
我要走了
I... I have to leave now.
如果你可以和我一起吃午餐或者晚餐
But if you could meet me sometime for lunch or dinner,
我很愿意向你解释这一切
I would love to explain all of this.
我听够了
I think I've heard enough.
你要和谁道别吗
Do you need to say goodbye to anyone?
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表