剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
I know that. I mean, just in general.
你想要什么
What do you want?
嗯...
Well...
我一直想要一个 那种高档的足部按♥摩♥仪
I've always wanted one of those fancy foot massagers
小家电商店卖♥♥的那种
from the gadget store.
我二十年来一直想要一个
I've been wanting one of those for 20 years.
二十年
Twenty years?
你还有什么东西不给自己买♥♥
What else have you been denying yourself?
直接买♥♥呗
Just buy it.
太贵了
It's too expensive.
阿尔万 自动取款机能用吗
Arwan. ATM working?
但是 姑娘
But, girl.
弗洛·乔 你买♥♥得起足部按♥摩♥仪
Flo Jo, you can afford the foot massager.
你钱多得要命 你怎么从来没告诉过我
You are stinkin' rich. How have you never told me this?
我不喜欢谈钱
I don't like talking about money.
会带来厄运
It's a jinx.
天啊 没有我你该怎么办
Oh my God. What would you do without me?
来吧 - 我不喜欢你聊我的事
Come on. - I don't like you telling my business.
(小青蛙:有什么进展吗 )
你好 格拉蒂斯
Hi there, Gladys.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
嘿 我需要你帮个忙
Hey. I could use a favor.
我的夹克上有个肘部贴片 像巴塞特猎犬一样到处乱跑
My jacket has this elbow patch that's flopping around like a basset hound.
你能帮忙吗
Can you help?
当然 可是我的缝纫机坏了
Sure. But my sewing machine is broken.
让我看看吧 我几乎什么都能修好
Well, let me take a look at it. I can fix just about anything.
嘿 格拉蒂斯
Hey, Gladys.
你喜欢游戏吗
You like games?
非常喜欢
Love 'em.
我以前 整晚都在白马酒馆玩骗子扑克牌
I used to play liar's poker all night long down at the White Horse Tavern.
骗子扑克牌
Liar's poker.
是要用到一美元钞票的吧
That's with dollar bills, right?
如果你是个小气鬼的话 当然可以
If you're a cheapo, sure.
嘿 我有个问题
Hey, I got a quick question.
假设我有十美元
Now, if I have ten dollars,
我给你四美元 我还剩多少
and I give you four, how many do I have left?
你想不想玩游戏
Do you want to play or not?
当然 好吧
Sure. Sure, sure. Okay.
这是给你的
That's for you.
好吧 我先开始
All right. I'll start. Um...
两个三
Two threes.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
你得出更高的数才能打败我
You need to try to beat this with a higher hand.
你记得要用序列号♥吧
You remember, the serial numbers?
我知道我该怎么玩
I know what I have to do.
我不想玩了
I-- I don't want to do it.
我很忙
I, I, I'm very busy.
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
那玩另一个游戏怎么样 叫做“动物”
How about another game, then? It's called, um, "animal, animal."
我说一种动物 然后你说一种动物
See, I name an animal, and then you name an animal.
我们来回说 - 停下 我不想让你待在这里
We go back and forth. - Stop! I don't want you here!
停下 - 好的 我停下 我...
Stop! - I will. I will stop. I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我走了
I will.
你们要把这个放在哪里
Where are we putting this, ladies?
那个角落吧
That corner, maybe.
这样行吗
How's this?
你介意弯腰插上电源吗
Would you mind bending down and plugging it in?
没问题 亲爱的
Sure thing, honey.
给你
Here.
谢谢你送来这么大的货
Thank you for delivering such a bulky shipment.
祝你们今天愉快 好吗
You ladies have a nice day, all right?
吉尼 我犯了一个大错
Oh, Ginny. I made a huge mistake.
我应该就买♥♥一个足部按♥摩♥仪的
I should have just bought the foot massager.
你唯一犯的错是没有早点买♥♥
The only mistake you made is not getting one of these sooner.
你是诗人 对吧
You're the poet, right?
“告诉我你打算 用你疯狂而宝贵的生命做什么”
"Tell me what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life."
玛丽·奥利弗
Mary Oliver.
你读了吗
You read it?
对 你叫我读的 所以我读了
Yeah. You told me to read it, so I read it.
而我叫你买♥♥下这把该死的椅子 你也买♥♥了
And I told you to buy this damn chair, and you bought it.
坐下吧
So sit.
我就试一次
I'll try it one time.
但我从来没 付过这么多钱买♥♥一件奢侈品
But I've never paid this much for a luxury item.
明天我会打电♥话♥给那家店 我告诉你...
Tomorrow, I'm gonna call that store, and I'm gonna tell...
噢 天啊
Ooh, baby.
我为什么等了这么久才这么做
Why did I wait so long to do this?
你好 格拉蒂斯
Hello, Gladys.
我很抱歉之前让你不高兴了 我想补偿你
I'm sorry that I upset you before, and I want to make it up to you.
格拉蒂斯现在很放松 或许明天再跟她谈谈吧
Gladys is taking it easy right now. Maybe try talking to her tomorrow.
只是我给她买♥♥了生日礼物
No, it's just that I got her a birthday present.
而且我希望...
And I was hoping to...
我马上回来 格拉蒂斯 还需要茶吗
I'll be right back, Gladys. Do you need more tea?
她现在状态不太好 早上会好一点
She's not feeling great right now. Better in the morning.
现在正好
This is a... a bit timely.
我发现圣依纳爵高中 正在制♥作♥《红男绿女》
I found out Saint Ignatius High School is doing a production of Guys and Dolls.
所以我买♥♥了今晚的票
So I got us tickets tonight.
我想着她可以听到一些老歌♥ 你知道吗
I thought she could hear the old songs, you know?
我不确定她能不能外出 尤其是晚上
I'm not sure she'd be up to a trip, especially at night.
不 这是...
No, no, it's, it's...
我已故的妻子 她经历过这种事 所以我知道
My late wife, she went through this, so I know.
我很理解
I understand it.
这种方式帮助她看到了熟悉的东西
And it helped her to see things that were... that were familiar.
你看 可以锻炼
Look, there are exercises.
可以玩游戏 可以做一些事帮助她
There are games. Things that you can do to help.
我们正在做 我保证
And we're doing them. I promise.
查尔斯 你的本能反应很善良
Charles, your instincts here, they're so kind.
但你才刚遇见格拉蒂斯
But you just met Gladys.
她几乎不认识你
She barely knows you.
这不一样
It's not the same.
(生日快乐 查尔斯 格拉蒂斯 法蒂玛 海伦·C 摩根 佩吉 )
(今天是我的生日)
生日快乐 查尔斯
Happy birthday, Charles.
谢谢
Thank you.
(生日女孩)
不去参加你自己的派对
Not going to your own party?
不想庆祝
Don't feel like celebrating.
你听说过格拉蒂斯的情况吗
Have you heard about Gladys?
嗯 她完蛋了
Yeah, she's toast.
这种冷落别人的做法 我接受不了
This thing where people pull away, I can't take it.
我想给格拉蒂斯一个特别的夜晚
I tried to give Gladys a special night
还能勾起她的记忆
that could also... jog her memory.
我给她买♥♥了高中音乐剧的票
I got her tickets to a high school musical.
天才般的想法
Genius idea.
没有什么能比一群穿着踢踏鞋的 15岁孩子们更能抚平烦扰的心了
Nothing soothes the troubled mind like a bunch of 15-year-olds in tap shoes.
你为什么那么在乎
Why do you care so much?
你两周前才认识她
You met her like two weeks ago.
我忍♥不住
I can't help it.
我在这一头看到一个问题
I see a problem on one end
在另一头看到解决办法
and a solution on the other,
我就想用一条直线把两端连接起来
and I try to connect it with a straight line.
我住在这里快五年了
You know, I've lived here almost five years,
我见过无数人去世
and I've seen countless people die
被送去医院
and go to the hospital,
消失在记忆护理中心
disappear into memory care.
你知道我的 我是个好人
And you know me. I'm a nice guy.
你揍了我的脸
You punched me in the face.
但在第五个 第十个 第二十个人离开后...
But after the fifth, tenth, 20th person moves on...
这就变成了生活背景的一部分
this becomes part of the background of your life.
这就是我们现在的处境 查尔斯
It's where we are, Charles.
你只是不明白
You just don't understand
因为这是你第一次面对老年痴呆症
because it's your first time dealing with dementia.
其实是第二次
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表