剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
Actually, Dad, my four o'clock got moved up.
我们下次再约饭 今天先去餐厅吃个三明治 好吗
Do you mind if we rain-check and grab a sandwich in the dining room?
没问题 我知道你很忙
No problem. I know you're busy.
让我把丹泽尔的剃须工具放回房♥间
Just let me put Denzel's shaving kit in my room.
帮我看着他 防止我不在的时候他作弊
You keep an eye on him. Don't let him cheat while I'm gone.
我很欣慰他找到伙伴 玩这个老掉牙的游戏
I am so glad he's found somebody to play this crusty old game with.
我玩得太菜了
I don't think I ever gave him a real fight.
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
我爸在这儿住了有一段时间了 还挺不顺利的
Dad's been living here for quite a while, and it's been a bit bumpy.
他喜欢独来独往
He's sort of a loner.
不过他终于交到朋友 我很高兴
But it's nice to see he finally made a friend.
见过卡尔伯特的儿子
Met Calbert's son.
他是赛富时的云解决方案高级架构师
He's a senior cloud solutions architect over at Salesforce.
什么意思
What does that mean?
非要我一一给你解释吗 自己查去
Do I have to walk you through everything? Look it up on your own time.
查尔斯也不知道是什么意思
Charles has no idea.
你觉得他是嫌疑人吗
Think he's a suspect?
不是 他不常来 不足以成为嫌疑人
No. No, no. no. He doesn't visit enough for that.
我还发现卡尔伯特 以前是五角大楼里管食堂的
I also found out that Calbert used to run the cafeteria at, get this, the Pentagon.
很厉害的工作 对吧
Cool job, right?
我又调查了弗洛伦斯
I continued looking into Florence.
她帮我学习莎士比亚独白
She's helping me with my Shakespeare monologue.
她是狂热的NBA球迷
Yeah. And she's, like, a rabid NBA fan.
这人非常多面
I mean, she contains multitudes.
弗吉尼亚昨天吃晚饭的时候 说了一件她特别有意思的事
Virginia said the funniest thing about her last night at dinner.
弗洛伦斯把雪碧撒了一身 弗吉尼亚说:
Florence spilled Sprite all over herself, and Virginia said,
“把弗洛走道打扫一下”
"Clean up on aisle Flo."
天哪
Oh, man.
查尔斯 听好
Okay. Charles?
怎么了 - 我们得谈谈
Yeah? - We need to talk.
你这是在床上拉屎
You're shitting the bed.
拉得好
In a good way?
你听听你说的弗洛伦斯的事
Do you hear yourself when you talk about Florence?
好像她是你的朋友
Like she's your friend?
她不是
She's not.
她是嫌疑人
She's a suspect.
这就意味着她不可能成为你的朋友
Which means she can't be your friend.
你得保持客观
You gotta remain objective.
你有没有看过《唐尼·布拉斯科》
Have you seen Donnie Brasco?
上映的时候 我和我女儿一起看的
I watched it with my daughter when it came out.
兔子男好吓人 我没看懂
Yeah. The one with the creepy rabbit man. I didn't get it.
你说的是《丹尼·达可》
That's Donnie Darko.
《唐尼·布拉斯科》说的是 一个卧底特工差点失败
Donnie Brasco is about an undercover agent who almost blows a case
因为他开始关心其中一个罪犯
because he starts to care about one of the criminals.
当间谍必定会孤独
Being a spy means being lonely.
这是这份工作的一部分
That's just the deal.
当你接受这份工作时 你就选择了孤独
It's what you signed up for when you took this job,
既然把方巾放进了口袋 那就好好干
and you put that pocket square in your pocket.
我懂了
I hear you.
很好
Good.
我会保持情绪中立
I will remain emotionally neutral.
我会看那部电影
And I will watch that movie.
好 - 叫什么来着
Okay. - What's the name of it again?
唐纳德...
Donald...
《唐老鸭》
Donald Ducko?
对 这就是我说的FBI黑帮线人电影
Yes, that is the FBI mob informant movie I told you about.
《唐老鸭》
Donald Ducko.
(太平洋风景)
“全世界是个舞台...
"All the world's a stage..."
(《皆大欢喜》)
全世界是个舞台 所有的男男女♥女♥...”
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women..."
“不过是一些演员”
"Merely players."
“不过是一些演员...
"Merely players, merely players..."
全世界是个舞台 所有的男人不过是一些演员”
"All the world's a stage, and all the men are merely players."
是“男男女♥女♥”
"Men and women."
我靠 我把女人忘了 好吧
Damn it, I forgot the women. All right. Okay.
你的问题在于 你不理解它的含义
Your problem is you don't know what you're saying.
有人知道这是什么意思
People know what this means?
你一定要先理解并感受它 才能表演出来
You gotta understand it and feel it before you'll ever be able to perform it.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我得走了 要去见一个人
Gotta run and meet someone.
什么
What?
你要见谁
Who you meeting?
我的表妹达芙妮
Just my cousin Daphne.
我几个小时后就回来
I'll just be gone a couple hours.
继续练习 - 好
Keep practicing. - Okay.
和你表妹玩开心
Have a good time with your cousin.
(太平洋风景退休社区)
(1号♥摄像机)
你可以说我疯了 但我觉得那不是她的表妹达芙妮
Call me crazy, but I don't think that's her cousin Daphne.
卡尔伯特和我说过 弗洛伦斯没有家人
Calbert told me that Florence had no family,
所以我觉得很可疑
which is why I got suspicious.
继续看
Now, keep watching.
他经过的时候留下一个清晰的镜头
There's a good shot of the guy's face as he passes by.
还有一个我吃肉丸三明治的小镜头
There's also a brief shot of me eating a meatball sub.
忽略它
Ignore that.
我不知道怎么删除
I couldn't figure out how to delete it.
发给我们的人 看看能否查出此人身份
Show this to our guy. See if he can ID him.
收到
Copy.
天哪 你们这样说话好酷
God, it's so cool when you guys talk like that.
“我们的人”是指谁
Who is "our guy"?
等等 别告诉我 还是保持神秘感比较好
No, no. Wait, don't tell me. It's better if it remains a mystery.
是我的朋友戴夫 他以前是警♥察♥
It's my friend Dave. He's an ex-cop.
什...
Oh, wha...
一般人不会说谎还偷偷会面
Yeah, people don't lie and meet up like this
除非有什么不可告人的事
unless there's something shady going on.
可能真的有隐情
This feels real to me.
干得好 查尔斯
Nice job, Charles.
你应该叫我“管家”
Well, I guess you should just start calling me "housekeeping."
因为我刚洗了我拉了屎的床单
Because I just laundered those sheets that were on the bed in which I shat.
我在引用你之前说的话 - 我知道
Eh... it's a reference to what you said. - No, I got it.
那就好
Good.
真是活力满满
It's so vibrant
栩栩如生
and alive.
这种想象力和表现力很罕见很特别
This sort of vision and expression is rare and special.
谢谢你如此才华横溢
I am so grateful for your talent.
谢谢你 碧翠丝
Thank you, Beatrice.
无与伦比
Brilliant.
我的画很烂 对吧
My painting stinks, right?
是啊 是最差的
Oh, yeah. It's the worst one.
但你做了新的尝试 值得庆祝
But you tried something new. Cheers to that.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
这周来了两次了
Oh. Twice in one week.
我也太幸运了
How lucky am I?
看看你♥爸♥画的画
Look at what your old man painted.
记得吗 - 当然啦
Remember this? - Of course I remember.
华盛顿最好吃的冰淇淋
Best ice cream in DC.
查尔斯 你画得太好了...
And Charles, that is a really nice...
看看这些图形
shapes.
我能单独和你聊聊吗 - 好啊
Can I talk to you in private? - Sure.
晚上好 格拉蒂斯
Evening, Gladys.
这个长得和我的狗串串一模一样
That looks just like my dog Bunchy.
你应该画这只可爱的小狗
You should have painted the cute dog instead of the
而不是这个芒果状的鲸鱼尸体
mangled whale carcass.
明白了
Noted.
他这么快就走了
He had to leave so soon?
他只是路过告诉我他升职了
He was just stopping by to tell me he got a promotion at work.
太好了
Well, that's great.
也可能没那么好
Or maybe not.
升职后要去管理新加坡办公室
The promotion is to run the Singapore office.
明面上看...
And that's ostensibly...
要去新加坡 是的
In Singapore, yes.
这张照片仿佛是昨天拍的
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表