剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
这个我不会给你报销的
I'm not reimbursing you for this.
我知道
I know.
好了
Okay.
我们要见的人叫 黛博拉·桑托斯·科德罗
We are meeting with Deborah Santos Cordero.
大家都叫她“迪迪”
She goes by Didi.
她是那里的执行董事
She's the executive director.
所有员工都向她汇报
The whole staff reports to her.
我是你心爱的女儿 艾米丽
I am your loving daughter, Emily.
你为什么不能是朱莉
Why can't you be Julie?
在网上有很多地方 能查到你有个女儿叫艾米丽
You're online as having a daughter named Emily.
但没有她跟你一起的照片
There aren't pictures of her linked to you.
所以有这个名字就行了
The name is all that matters.
而且你的背景故事越简单越好
Plus, it's better to keep your cover story simple.
背景故事
Cover story.
是的 背景故事
Yes. Cover story.
镇定点 你准备了吗
Keep it together, man. You ready?
我不知道 但这一点也不重要
Well, I don't know, but it hardly matters.
重要的是你觉得我准备好了
What matters is you think I'm ready.
我完全不这么认为
Oh, I don't think that at all.
你离准备好还差得远呢 但我们没时间了
You're not remotely ready, but we ran out of time.
尽管如此 你信任我
Be that as it may, you put your faith in me,
这给了我信心
and that gives me confidence.
我只是觉得 你是一堆矮子中的那个将军
I think you are the best option in a sea of not-very-good options.
有你这句话就够了
That's all I needed to hear.
啊 一定会很有意思的 - 好吧
Oh, it's gonna be fun. - Okay.
(太平洋风景退休社区 下午2点28分)
查尔斯和艾米丽
Charles and Emily?
迪迪·桑托斯·科德罗 我是这里的主管
Didi Santos Cordero. I'm the director here.
你好吗 - 你们想参观一下吗
How do you do? - Interested in a tour?
是的 我爸爸和我 觉得也许是时候考虑一下这个选择了
We are. My dad and I think maybe it's time we explore our options.
很好 我们可以从这里开始
Great. We can start right here.
你身后的是大堂
Behind you is the lounge.
每天早上供应新鲜的咖啡和糕点
Fresh coffee and pastries every morning.
每一天都有“欢乐时光”
Happy hour every day.
三点开始
Starts at three o'clock.
你好 弗吉尼亚
Hi, Virginia.
你好 迪迪
Hi, Didi.
你好高啊
You are tall.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的头发是真的吗
That your real hair?
是的
It is.
好的 好了
Okay. All right.
我们继续吧
Let's move along.
我们这里也会组织活动
Um. We also have events here.
音乐类的 桥牌比赛 大学教授过来做讲座
Music, bridge tournaments... University professors give lectures.
那正好 我爸爸以前就是教授
That's perfect. My dad was a professor.
是吗 哪所学校
Yeah? Where?
加州州立大学东湾分校 在奥克兰
Cal State East Bay over in Oakland.
教工程学
Taught engineering.
好啊
Okay.
两个预测
Two predictions.
如果你住进来 你的外号♥一定会是“教授”
If you join us here, your nickname will definitely be "the Professor."
同时 你得花点功夫甩掉弗吉尼亚了
Also, you're gonna have to beat Virginia off with a stick.
带你们去图书馆吧
Follow me to the library.
这是图书馆 这是我最爱的地方之一
This is the library. One of my favorite rooms.
这整栋大楼的无线网都是免费的
Here, the Wi-Fi is free in the whole building.
这是这个社区里我最喜欢的一套房♥
This is one of my favorite units in the community.
从这里能看到整个城市 应该是我的最爱之一了
View of the city from there. Probably one of my favorites.
一个大卧室 能放下你所有东西的大衣柜
Big bedroom, a large closet for all of your stuff.
这是活动室
That's the activities room.
大部分课程都是在这里上的
That's where you'll do most classes.
绘画 陶艺之类的
Painting, pottery, stuff like that.
其他的课程会在大堂或健身房♥里
Other classes are held in the lounge or fitness room.
我们在二楼还有一个非常棒的影院
Oh. We have an amazing movie theater on the second floor.
每周三和周六晚上是电影之夜 - 有探视时间或宵禁吗
Movie nights are Wednesday and Saturday. - Are there visiting hours or a curfew?
没有 查尔斯可以自♥由♥出入 你也可以随时来看他
No. Charles can come and go, and you can visit him anytime you want.
我可以带我的咖啡机过来吗
May I bring my coffee machine?
你想带什么过来都可以 这里是你家
Bring whatever you like. It's your home.
艺术品 书籍 宠物
Art, books, pets.
你养狗吗
You have a dog?
不养 我妻子...
No. My wife...
我已故的妻子很喜欢小动物
My late wife was the animal lover.
你要是想养 就能在这里养
Well, if you want one, you got one.
(邻里)
这里面是什么
What's in there?
这里是我们的记忆护理中心
So, this is our memory care unit.
我们管它叫“邻里”
We call it the Neighborhood.
住在这里的人会得到24小时的照护
Folks in there get 24-hour medical attention.
他们有他们自己的一套程序
They have their own daily programming.
但其他住户随时可以过来看一看
But our other residents are always welcome to stop in.
你想进去看看吗
Would you like to see?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
没问题
That's fine.
我们往这边走吧
Let's head this way.
再也不用洗衣服了 真是很不错呢
Well, sounds amazing to never do laundry again.
我能住进来吗
Can I move in?
嗯 我觉得这里非常好 对吧 爸爸
Yeah, I think this is perfect. Right, Dad?
你听我说一句 查尔斯
For what it's worth, Charles,
我们的住户都很高兴 能住在太平洋风景
our residents are thrilled to live at Pacific View.
他们都很有活力 也被照顾得很好
They are vibrant, they're well taken care of,
而且他们很团结
and they're together.
对于绝大多数老年人来说
For the majority of seniors,
他们过得好不好 最大的威胁不是意外或健康问题
the biggest threat to their well-being isn't an accident or health.
是孤独
It's loneliness.
嗯 确实需要好好考虑一下
Well, certainly a lot to think over.
我们过几天再给你回复可以吗
Do you mind if we get back to you in a couple of days?
当然可以
Of course.
“需要好好考虑一下”
"A lot to think over"?
听我解释 - 不 查尔斯
Let me explain. - No, Charles.
这次行动需要你遵守
This operation requires you to follow
一个非常具体的包含十个阶段的计划
a very specific plan with about ten phases.
第一个阶段就是你得进入这个社区
Phase one was for you to enter the facility.
这我知道 对不起
I understand. I'm sorry.
我就是有点不知所措
I just got thrown a bit.
我一下子...
I got...
查尔斯 你必须说出来 这样我才知道是怎么回事
Charles, you have to talk to me, or I won't know what's going on.
好吧
Okay.
你妻子得了阿尔茨海默症吗
Did your wife have Alzheimer's?
我爷爷就得了
My grandfather had it.
很残忍♥
It's brutal.
我从小到大他都是我的好爷爷 然后就六个月的时间
You know, my whole life, he was Poppy, and then in six months,
他变成了一个完全不同的人
he just became someone completely different.
她在那种记忆护理中心待过吗
Was she in a memory care facility like that one?
没有 她要我答应她 让她待在家里
No. She made me promise she could stay home.
一想到被关进那种房♥子里意味着什么
She was scared about what it would mean to be
她就非常害怕
behind that door.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just...
我不知道我还能不能做到
I don't know if I can... if I can do this.
好吧
Okay.
不管你信不信
For what it's worth,
你的这种糟糕的感受
this awful feeling that you have,
确实是可以克服的
people do get past it.
怎么克服
How?
我不知道 每个人都不一样
I don't know. Everyone's different.
我是重新回去工作
I went back to work.
解决各种案件
Solved cases.
让我觉得自己很有用
Made me feel useful.
我奶奶办了一个读书俱乐部
My grandmother started a book club.
我姐妹沉迷于“宝可梦GO”之中
My sister got really into Pokémon GO.
她42岁了
She's 42.
挺奇怪的 但我也不知道
It's weird. I don't know.
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表