剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
I swear that was taken yesterday,
(卡尔伯特·格雷厄姆)
但是纳迪亚不在了
but Nadiya's is gone.
这个小男孩也要离开了
That little boy is gone too.
一切都发展得太快了
Everything moves too fast.
这个是我买♥♥给我妻子的
I-- I bought this for my wife.
我和你说这是我女儿给的 但是...
I told you it was from my daughter, but it...
其实是我买♥♥给维多利亚的
I bought it for Victoria.
她喜欢狗
She loved dogs.
她一直想养 但我过敏严重
Always wanted one, but I'm, I'm horribly allergic.
所以我在奥克兰 一家手工艺品集市上看到了这个
So I... found this little guy at a craft fair in Oakland.
聊胜于无 但她可喜欢了
Poor substitute, but she loved him.
去哪儿都带着它
She took him everywhere.
每当我心情不好的时候
Whenever I'm having a bad day,
摸摸这只狗能让我好受许多
petting the dog makes me feel better.
我不会摸那只狗的 查尔斯
I'm not petting the dog, Charles.
没关系 我...
That's fine. I...
只是...
It's just, uh...
如果有需要 欢迎来摸
It's there if you need it.
嘿
Hey.
看来可爱的老佛洛伦斯是个赌徒
Looks like sweet old Florence might have a gambling problem.
什么 - 她去见的人是个赌注登记人
What? - That guy she met with is a bookie.
虽然规模小 但他经营的绝对是体育博♥彩♥公♥司♥
Pretty small-time, but he definitely runs a sports book.
好 那我下一步该怎么做
Okay. Uh, what's my next move?
你的下一步是等待
Your next move is to sit tight.
我的下一步是要接近那个赌注登记人 看看能发现什么
My next move is to approach that bookie and see what I can learn.
我的推测是弗洛伦斯运气不好 输了很多钱
Obvious theory here is that Florence ran into a streak of bad luck
于是偷了珠宝还债
and stole the jewelry to pay off her debt.
弗洛伦斯 难以想象
Florence? It's hard to imagine.
所以你不能和你调查的人成为朋友
You can't become friends with people you investigate.
知人知面不知心
You just never know.
你自己说过 她有很多面
I mean, you said yourself, she contains multitudes.
其中一面可能就是“堕落的赌徒”
And it looks like one of those multitudes is "degenerate gambler."
保持联♥系♥
Stay by your phone.
你可能最快明天就要撤退
You might be leaving as soon as tomorrow.
好
Okay.
“ 终结着这段古怪多事的 历史的最后一场
"Last scene of all that ends this strange, eventful history
是孩提时代的再现 全然的遗忘
is second childishness and mere oblivion."
没有牙齿 没有眼睛 没有口味 没有一切”
"Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything."
我做到了 我全背下来了
No, I did it. That was it.
(《皆大欢喜》)
弗洛伦斯
Florence?
你没事吧
You okay?
我有个坏消息
I got some bad news.
怎么了
Oh no. What happened?
我有一个秘密 从没和别人说过
I have a secret that I've never told anyone.
我的丈夫厄尔
My husband, Earl,
他以前为了好玩 经常在篮球比赛中下注
he used to bet on the basketball games just for fun,
他死后 我找到了他的赌注登记人 下了注
and, after he died, I found his bookie and placed a bet.
这让我觉得跟他更亲近了
Oh, it made me feel closer to him.
现在有个女警在四处打探
Well, now this lady cop is poking around,
这个人不再接受我的下注了
and he won't take my bets anymore.
你欠他很多钱吗 - 当然没有
Do you owe him a lot of money? - Oh, heck no.
我每次只下注10美元
Only bet ten dollars each time.
我知道听起来很傻 但是...
I know it sounds silly, but...
那个男人是我和厄尔最后的连结了
that man was my last connection to my Earl.
“上帝保佑亨利 英格兰和圣乔治 ”
"Cry God for Harry, England, and St. George!"
格兰特 太出色了
Tremendous job, Grant.
确实
It was, yes.
不客气
You're welcome.
好吧
Oh, okay.
查尔斯 轮到你了
Uh, so, Charles, you're up.
其实我...
You know, actually, I, um...
我做不到
I can't do this.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
查尔斯
Charles! Charles!
怎么回事
What's going on?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事 弗洛伦斯
I'm okay, Florence.
谢谢你的关心 我没事
Thank you. I'm-- I'm okay.
你很难完成这次演讲
Are you having a hard time with this speech
是不是因为它与死亡有关 让你想起了亡妻
because it's about death and makes you think of your wife?
我之前不知道 我的演讲内容和这个相关 所以不是
I didn't know that that's what my speech is about, so no.
我现在只是不太舒服
I just... don't quite feel like myself right now.
我喜欢诗歌♥ 因为它让我快乐
I love poetry because it makes me happy.
如果你不觉得快乐 就不要表演了
If this doesn't make you happy, then don't do it.
晚上好 查尔斯
Evening, Charles.
我看到你离开了莎士比亚表演舞台
I saw you leave the Shakespeare performance.
你还好吧
You okay?
很难说
I don't know.
我觉得我冒犯了别人 给人家带来了麻烦
It feels like I'm stepping on toes a bit and... causing problems for people.
这段时间发生了很多事
It has been... eventful.
别太为难自己
But don't beat yourself up.
艾略特已经为难过你了
Elliott did that for you.
说真的 我...
Honestly, I'm...
我觉得有点...
I feel a bit...
像个骗子 没有归属感
like a phony, like I don't really belong.
你做了非常大胆的事
You did something very bold.
你决定改变一切
You decided to change... everything
发掘你现在这个人生阶段的可能性
to broaden the range of possibility in this stage of your life.
结识新朋友 展开新冒险
Meeting new friends, having new adventures,
所以你才会来这里
that is why you came here.
对吧
Right?
一切都步入正轨需要一些时间
It's gonna take some time for everything to click into place.
但我保证 一定会的
But I promise you, it will.
(事件报告)
我介绍你时会说:“这是我的朋友”
Okay, when I introduce you, I'm gonna say, "This is a friend of mine."
这就意味着你是家人
That means you're a connected guy.
如果我说:“这是我们的朋友”
Now, if I said instead, "This is a friend of ours,"
这就意味着你是正式成员 懂了吗
that would mean you were a made guy. Capiche?
(“太平洋风景”行动 第17天 中午12点15分)
嘿 有关弗洛伦斯...
Hey. So... about the Florence thing.
有时调查工作做得很好 却得不到好结果
You know, sometimes good detective work leads to bad results.
你明白的吧
You get that, right?
明白
Yep. Absolutely.
那就好
Good. Okay.
我们继续调查吧
So we move forward, then.
有新线索吗
Any new leads?
其实我正在追一条新线索
As a matter of fact, I'm chasing down a new lead right now.
很有希望
Very promising.
不错啊 真是火力全开
Damn. You are on fire.
有情况随时通知我
Keep me updated, okay?
(查尔斯)
是什么重要会议
So, what's this important meeting about?
我稍微调查了一下 发现了有趣的事情
Well, I did a little research and found some very interesting results.
网上说
According to the Internet,
这三桶冰淇淋
these pints of butter pecan
是全市三家 最好吃的黄油山核桃冰淇淋
came from the three best ice-cream places in the whole damn city.
我觉得我们应该试吃一下
Now, I figured we should do a taste test.
看看能不能打败纳迪亚冰淇淋店
See if we can't beat Nadiya's.
你想和我一起边吃边玩西洋双陆棋
You want to eat all three tubs with me while we play backgammon?
当然想
Obviously.
你先下去 我马上来
Why don't you go down? I'll be right there.
你呀
You.
(小青蛙 新线索没下文了)
(改编自《名侦探赛大爷》)
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表