剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
朱莉 现在是早上7点04分
Julie, it is 7:04 a.m.,
温度17度
62 degrees.
相对湿度44%
Relative humidity, 44%.
低云量
Low cloud cover.
看起来积云即将变成层积云
Looks like cumulus on the verge of becoming stratocumulus.
说到这儿 我突然想起你大吼:
And as I'm saying this, I now remember you yelling,
“查尔斯 你♥他♥妈♥的
"Damn it, Charles."
用不着你每天给我汇报天气”
"I don't need a goddamn daily weather report."
备忘录已删除
Memo erased.
朱莉 现在是早上7点05分
Julie, it is 7:05 a.m.
回顾一下我们的嫌疑人名单
To recap our suspect list,
有15名员工被排除在外
15 staff members have been ruled out.
有4个人案发时在值班
Four were on duty during both crimes.
首先是佩妮 医疗技术人员
First is Penny, the med tech.
她看起来人不错 工作也很努力
She seems pleasant and hardworking.
爱丽丝 该去走走了
Alice, time to walk.
但这份工作可能让她难以承受
But this job may be getting to her.
(爱丽丝)
爱丽丝 杰瑞 你们得锁门...
Alice, Jerry, you gotta lock the door. I...
或者在门把手上挂个袜子
Put a sock on the knob, something.
对不起
Sorry.
主厨丹尼斯 两个晚上都在上夜班
Dennis, the chef, was working both nights,
但他没离开过食堂
but he never leaves the cafeteria.
不过 经过我一番巧妙的侦查
After some clever sleuthing,
我发现了他死守的秘密
I did, however, learn his most carefully guarded secret.
秘诀就是红辣椒
The secret is paprika.
皮拉尔 护士长
Pilar, the head nurse.
她一个月前刚入职
She started working here only a month ago,
就在案发前不久
right before the crimes started.
她能随时进入任何房♥间
She has access to all the rooms at all hours.
不过她有一个明显会暴露自己的习惯
Although she also has the decidedly non-stealthy habit
不管去哪儿 她都要唱《曼波五号♥》
of singing "Mambo No. 5" wherever she goes.
我有点痞
我有点坏
她一句歌♥词也不知道
And she doesn't know any of the words.
最后一位嫌疑人 碧翠丝·范贝克
The final suspect, Beatrice Vanbeck,
活动总监
the activities director.
她几乎住在这里
She practically lives here,
知道每个人的习惯
knows everyone's habits.
而且 她喜欢炫富
Plus, she's a bit flashy.
戴着很多珠宝 穿着漂亮衣服
Lots of jewelry, nice clothes.
她可能就是我们要找的怪兽
She just might be the monster we're looking for.
查尔斯
Charles.
快告诉我你梦里出现过的所有活动
So now, you tell me every dream you've ever had about any activity ever,
我会全力以赴 帮你实现
and I will do everything to make sure it happens for you.
我其实好奇你是怎么来这里工作的
Well, I'm actually just curious about how you got involved in all of this.
说出你背后的故事
I mean, what's your backstory?
我学的是艺术史
My background is in art history.
我可以问一下吗 维多利亚·纽温迪克是你的亡妻吗
Can I ask, was your late wife Victoria Nieuwendyk?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Well, why do you ask?
我见过她
I met her.
她在我们的博物馆讲课
She lectured at our museum.
真是个聪明又善良的女人
What a brilliant and kind woman.
请节哀
I'm so sorry for your loss.
你的博物馆
Your museum?
天哪...
Oh, my...
你就是碧翠丝·范贝克吗
You're Beatrice Vanbeck.
就是范贝克现代艺术博物馆里
Like the Vanbeck Collection
范贝克之翼展区的范贝克系列藏品
in the Vanbeck Wing at the Vanbeck Museum of Modern Art.
那个范贝克家族
The Vanbeck family.
正是
Yeah, that's us.
你知道火车吗
You know trains?
我的家族发明的 但谁在乎呢 无聊死了
My family invented them. But who cares? It's so boring.
你应该做陶艺
You should do pottery.
等等
No. Sorry, wait.
你为什么在这里工作
Why do you work here?
其实 我在这里做志愿者
Well, technically, I volunteer.
我不拿薪水
I don't take a salary.
你喜欢冰球吗
Do you like hockey?
我妈刚买♥♥下了圣何塞鲨鱼队
My mom just bought the San Jose Sharks.
(圣何塞鲨鱼队)
这个球队标志多可爱啊
How cute is that logo?
碧翠丝不是犯人
It's not Beatrice.
(圣何塞鲨鱼队)
《卧底老绅士》
第一季第四集
从我给你的大量档案中可以看出
As you can see from the extensive dossiers I gave you,
员工中嫌疑大的人少之又少
there are very few promising suspects on the staff.
我会和佩妮继续调查
I will keep poking around with Penny.
也调查一下护士
Hey, look into the nurse too.
不能因为她瞎唱一首20年前的老歌♥ 就排除她的嫌疑
Butchering a 20-year-old song doesn't eliminate her as a suspect.
我认为是时候把注意力 从员工转到住户身上了
I think it's time that we switch our focus from the staff to the residents.
有人月付几千美元住在这里
Someone's paying thousands of dollars a month to live there,
却去偷珠宝
but stealing jewelry?
动机是什么
What's the motive?
不知道
Don't know.
但这个地方充满了秘密 怨恨 人际关系复杂
But this place is rife with secrets, grudges, interpersonal issues.
我告诉你 这就是“住对住”干的
I'm telling you, this is RORC.
谁是“住对住”
Who the hell is RORC?
“住对住”
R-O-R-C.
住户对住户作案
Resident-on-resident crime.
这是我发明的间谍术语
It's a spy term I coined.
你没看档案词汇表吗
Did you not read the dossier glossary?
我看了
I did!
谢谢你 梅根 - 别助长他
Thank you, Megan! - Don't encourage him.
听着 这里有100个住户 我们只有三周时间
Look, there's 100 residents, and we have three weeks.
所以我已经把范围缩小了
That is why I've already narrowed it down.
如果我们排除海伦项链丢失那天
Now, if we eliminate people who were on a trip the day
在外旅游的人
that Helen's necklace was stolen,
那天之后搬进来的人 和一直待在房♥间里人
moved in after that day or confined to their rooms,
只有26个可能的嫌疑人
there are only 26 possible suspects.
真厉害
Oh, good.
又有档案了
More dossiers.
现在需要一个计划让你观察他们
Now, we need a plan for you to observe them.
你是不是见过那个活动总监了
Wait, didn't you just interview the activities director?
懂了
I know what you're thinking.
我应该和她一起去看鲨鱼队的比赛 顺便跟她打听消息
I should go to a San Jose Sharks game with her and pump her for information.
坏消息
Bad news.
我整理了圣何塞鲨鱼队的档案
I compiled a dossier on the San Jose Sharks,
冰球赛季要到十月才开始
and their season doesn't start until October.
我只是觉得你可以报名 和住户一起参加活动
I was just thinking you could sign up for activities with the residents.
这样更好
Yeah, that's better.
大家都喜欢他
Everyone loves him.
他有很多朋友 他对每个人的生活都充满好奇心
Tons of friends, very curious about everyone's life.
不止一次被说是“魅魔”
The phrase "handsome devil" has been used more than once.
是的 他完全融入这里的生活了
Yeah, he's really fit in.
唯一奇怪的事情是
The only weird thing I heard is apparently
他总对着手♥机♥轻声细语
he's always talking on his phone.
在房♥间的角落里
Quietly, like, in the corner of the room.
知道了 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
(事件报告)
今天 我们共同开启一段美丽的旅程
Today we begin a beautiful journey together
在艺术的世界中遨游
through the world of art.
我们先从简单的铅笔素描开始
So, we're gonna start with a simple light pencil sketch
描绘你们选择的私人物品
of the personal object that you've chosen.
能和你们一起在这里上课 我感到十分愉快
And can I just say, it is such a joy to be here with you.
真的是我一生的荣幸
It is really the great privilege... ... of my... my life.
对不起 请继续
Sorry. Go ahead.
好吧 我已经搞砸了
Well, I already screwed up.
我靠 纽温迪克
Damn it, Nieuwendyk.
振作起来
Get it together.
嘿 这家冰淇淋店是怎么回事
Hey, what's the story with the ice-cream place?
纳迪亚回归华盛顿了
Nadiya's back in DC.
几年前闭店了 但他们家的 黄油山核桃味冰淇淋 世界第一
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表