剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
The complete package.
我很喜欢认识他的新朋友
Well, I'm enjoying getting to meet his new friends.
我刚见了那个司机 他叫什么名字
I just met that driver. What's his name?
杰林 我们喜欢他
Jaylen. Oh, we adore him.
他是个甜心
He's a sweetheart.
他很可爱 就是这样
He is a cutie, is what he is.
真的吗
Oh, really?
苏珊会长呼叫杰林
President Susan for Jaylen.
请到沙龙来 立刻
We need you in the salon. Stat.
苏珊
Susan!
你只有三分钟 亲爱的
You got three minutes, honey.
打扮一下
Doll up.
嘿 你对查尔斯有什么意见
Hey, what is your problem with Charles?
从哪里说起呢
Where do I start?
偷了我的手表
Stole my watch.
一脸蠢相
Stupid face.
这是两个主要原因
Those are the main two.
是因为我和他昨晚一起吃晚饭了
Is this because he and I had dinner last night?
是吗
You did?
我叫他别插手了 - 看在上帝的份上 艾略特
I told him to back off. - For God's sakes, Elliott.
不要再插手了
Stop interfering.
我和查尔斯做什么都不关你的事
What Charles and I do is none of your business.
怎么可能 需要我提醒你...
The hell it isn't! Need I remind you that--
别管我的事 除此之外你什么都不用做
You needn't do anything, except stay out of my life.
什...不要就这么走开
Wh... Don't walk away from me!
给我回来 以及别管我的事
Get back here, and stay out of my life!
(太平洋风景 第三天 下午2:30)
哇 我的幸运日
Whoa, my lucky day.
常驻西洋双陆棋冠军的对面有空位
An open seat with the resident backgammon champ.
杰林总是独占你
Jaylen's usually hogging you to himself.
你也玩吗 - 好几年没下过了
You play? - Oh, not for years.
但我以前很喜欢这个游戏
But I used to love the game.
你今天的访客是谁
Who was your visitor today?
我侄女朱莉
Ah, that was my niece, Julie.
她是个很棒的人
A wonderful person, you know.
她在很多方面就像我的女儿一样
In many ways, like a daughter to me.
因为她妈妈是
'Cause, you know, her mom was
我的嫂子
my sister-in-law.
听起来很有道理
Sounds plausible.
对不起 我只是在胡言乱语
I'm sorry. I'm just babbling here.
不说我了
Enough about me.
你和杰林搭档下棋多久了
How long have you and Jaylen been sparring partners?
有一阵子了
A while now.
我喜欢和他一起玩 因为他话不多
I like playing with him because he doesn't talk much.
是的 强壮 安静的类型
Yeah, the strong, silent type.
对 我有同感 规则是什么来着
Yeah, I can identify with that. What are the rules again?
最后的记录
So, final tally?
三个孩子 三根断骨
Three kids, three broken bones.
你得搬来和我们一起住 - 真的
You need to move in here with us. - You know, I really do.
嗨 女士们 有何能为你们效劳
Hi, ladies. What can I do for you?
你可以邀塔比莎去约会
Aha. You could ask Tabitha out.
她觉得你很可爱
She thinks you're cute.
苏珊
Susan.
放松 人生苦短
Relax. Life is short.
杰林 给自己买♥♥点好东西
Jaylen, buy yourself something nice.
不
No. No.
那给塔比莎买♥♥点好东西
Well, buy Tabitha something nice.
你知道我不能拿你的钱
You know I can't take money from you.
规矩就是规矩
Rules are rules.
再见 女士们
Goodbye, ladies.
再见 塔比
Goodbye, Tabby.
“再见 塔比” -“塔比”
"Goodbye, Tabby." - "Tabby."
听起来很有希望 空气中弥漫着爱意
Sounds promising. Love is in the air.
我可说不准是爱情
I don't know about love.
也许是醉酒艳遇
Maybe drunken hookups.
问你叔叔就知道了
Just ask your uncle.
抱歉
I'm sorry?
别在他侄女面前说闲话
Don't gossip in front of his niece.
不 我想知道他在做什么
No. I want to know what he's up to.
说吧
Go ahead.
他来这里的第一晚
Well, the first night he was here,
他用曼哈顿鸡尾酒把所有人都灌醉了 还抽了大♥麻♥
he got everyone schnockered on Manhattans, smoked grass too,
这一点我不赞同
which I do not approve of.
难怪弗吉尼亚会采取行动
No wonder Virginia made a move.
好吧
Okay.
哇
Wow.
很好
Cool.
很高兴见到你们 女士们 但我该走了
Well, nice meeting you, ladies, but I probably should be going.
你得让它在脸上待30分钟
Oh, you have to leave that on for 30 minutes.
没关系 我觉得已经搞定了
That's okay. I think it's done.
我...
Oh, I...
嘿
Hey. Hey.
算了
Never mind.
你了解到了什么
So, what'd you learn?
还有 如果是有意为之 你的皮肤看起来很嫩
Also, your skin looks nice if that's on purpose.
我了解到了什么 - 对
Um, what did I learn? - Yeah.
我了解到 你昨晚酩酊大醉
I learned that, apparently, you had quite a night getting drunk
和你的新女友抽大♥麻♥
and stoned with your new girlfriend.
不 你看 那只是...
Oh. No, see, that was just...
那是个欢迎派对 最后变得有点疯狂
That was a welcome party that got a little rowdy.
好吧 请解释像兄弟会大学生一样 派对怎么能“完全安全”
Okay. Can you explain to me how partying like a frat guy is "totally safe"
或能帮助别人
or helping anybody?
亲爱的 拜托
Sweetheart, please.
我向你保证 一切都在我的掌控之中
I promise you, I've got everything under control.
嘿 纽温迪克
Hey. Nieuwendyk.
离我老婆远一点 - 你的什么
Stay away from my wife. - Your what?
你做了什么 - 天啊
What did you do? - God.
天啊 - 你看到了吗
Oh my God! - Did you see that?
你流血了
You're bleeding.
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
还有...
And...
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
好的 - 用冰块贴着消肿
All right. - Keep the ice on it for the swelling.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉 查尔斯 你确定不用我给艾米丽打电♥话♥
I am so sorry, Charles. You sure you don't want me to call Emily?
不用 不需要让她担心
No. No need to worry her.
朱莉在这里
Julie's here.
为明确事实 他攻击你 是因为你偷了他的妻子还是手表
So, to clarify, did he attack you because you stole his wife or his watch?
都有
Both.
不 我是说 我什么都没偷 但他以为我两样都偷了
No, I mean, I stole neither, but he thinks I stole both.
那这是搞什么
Then what the hell?
我要怎么解释
How do I explain this? Um...
艾略特和弗吉尼亚 大概是五年前的同一时间搬来的
Elliott and Virginia moved in around the same time five years ago.
他们结婚了 然后注销了
They got married, then had it annulled.
然后订婚了 又取消了
Then got engaged and called it off.
什么 他们现在结婚了吗
So, what? Are they currently married?
我不知道 我觉得他们也不知道
I don't know. I don't think they know.
这不重要
It does not matter.
他的行为令人无法接受
His behavior is unacceptable.
这里有人要起诉吗
So, is anyone pressing charges here?
你有话要跟我说吗 - 没有
Something you want to tell me, man? - Nope.
好吧
Okay.
不如我们从 你为什么揍查尔斯的脸开始吧
Well, why don't we start with why you punched Charles in the face.
他太高了 踢不到他的脸
He's too tall to kick him in the face.
好吧 今天是你的幸运日 因为他不追究你的责任
Okay. Well, it is your lucky day because he's not gonna press charges.
典型的站在道德高地说废话
Typical holier-than-thou BS.
伙计 他放了你一马
Dude, he saved your ass.
你想被赶出去吗
Do you want to get kicked out of here?
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你最近真是令人头大 突破下限
You've been a real pill recently, even for you.
他偷了我的手表 - 他说他没有 你有证据吗
He stole my watch. - He says he didn't. Do you have proof?
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表