剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表
还问了她很冒犯的问题 把她吓坏了
and asks her invasive questions that creep her out,
包括问她 在她项链丢失并报案后
including whether or not she felt safe
她是否还感到安全
soon after she reported her necklace was stolen.
他怎么会知道
How did he know?
这里的人随时随地在聊各种八卦
Everybody gossips about everything around here.
也对
Fair.
艾略特指控他偷了他的手表 还和他妻子偷♥情♥ 并因此打了他
Elliot accuses him of stealing his watch, then punches him for stealing his wife.
艾略特是个疯子
Elliot's a lunatic.
也对 然后他的举止总是很奇怪
Fair. Then there's the general weirdness.
有人举报他经常偷偷摸摸 还爱管别人的闲事
People report him sneaking around. He's in everyone's business.
他的女儿也有问题
There's something going on with that daughter of his,
但我说不准具体是什么
but I cannot put my finger on it.
她是社区大学的管理人员 却给他买♥♥了一块劳力士手表
She's a community college administrator, and she bought him a Rolex.
你觉得到底是怎么回事
What do you think is happening, exactly?
隐藏着什么犯罪行为
Like, what crime is being committed?
不好说 诈骗吧
I don't know. Fraud.
老年人经常被骗
It's always fraud with the elderly.
关于他们的快递延迟送货的邮件
Emails about their UPS packages being delayed.
关于延保的短♥信♥
Text messages about extended warranties.
假冒国税局工作人员来电 说他们如果不打钱就会被抓
Calls from fake IRS agents, saying they'll get arrested if they don't send money.
如果查尔斯和他的女儿 为了骗钱暗中搞鬼
If Charles and his daughter were doing something shady to get money,
他们就会在艾略特打他之后起诉我们
they would've just sued this place after Elliot punched him.
或者起诉艾略特
Or sued Elliot.
这家伙明天就要搬走了 现在说这些还有意义吗
The guy's leaving tomorrow. Why does this even matter?
(甲骨文球场)
好 要拍了
Okay, here it is.
好了 别再拍了
Okay. Enough of that stuff.
嗯 - 我们去看棒球比赛吧
Yeah. - Let's go see some baseball.
(小威利·霍华德·梅斯)
我们到了 - 是的 149号♥
I think we're up here. - Yeah, yeah, 149.
149 - 对
149. - Oh, yeah.
冲啊
Charge!
这个体育场太壮观了
This is a gorgeous stadium.
C.J和你一样喜欢棒球吗
Does C.J. like baseball as much as you do?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我亲自培养他的兴趣
I made sure of that.
他还没学会走路 我就给他买♥♥了棒球手套
I got him a glove before he could even walk.
在青少年棒球联盟训练他
Coached him in Little League.
他12岁时
When he was 12,
我带他去看卡尔·瑞普肯打破
I took him to see Cal Ripken break Lou Gehrig's record
卢·格里希连续比赛的记录
for consecutive games.
瑞普肯绕场奔跑 和粉丝击掌
Ripken ran all around the stadium, high-fiving fans.
我用手肘把我俩挤出人群 正好让C.J和瑞普肯击了掌
I elbowed us up just in time for Ripken to high-five C.J.
天哪
Oh my God.
他抬头看着我 眼里闪闪发光
He looked up at me, eyes shining like dimes.
他当时好开心
He was so happy.
你们爷俩好幸运
Man, you guys are lucky.
艾米丽和我就没有...这样的共同点
Emily and I don't really have... something like this in common.
但她经常来看望你
But she's always coming to visit,
给你带高级手表 询问你的情况
bringing you fancy watches and checking on you.
你说得对 确实如此
No, you're right. That's true.
但我们的关系很复杂
But it's complicated.
我们之前...深谈了一次
We just had this... big conversation.
她想...
She wants...
她希望我们能改变相处方式
She wants us to have a... different kind of relationship.
你怕自己老了 改变不了
And you think you might be the old dog who can't learn a new trick.
太棒了
Yeah.
跑者出局了
Got him.
我不该再唠叨打扰你享受比赛
I should stop talking and let you enjoy the game.
没事 我不太懂棒球
That's okay. I don't really understand baseball.
刚刚发生了什么
Like, what just happened there?
你在逗我吧 - 什么
Are you kidding me? - What?
我喜欢待在这里 因为这是你的所爱
I like being here because you like being here.
查尔斯 - 怎么了
Charles. - What?
我喜欢什么我自己会去看
I can go and see stuff I like on my own.
如果你想带我领略你爱的城市 那就带我看你热爱的地方
If you wanna show me the city you love, show me the city you love.
好
Okay.
艾略特 我担心我买♥♥的鞋不够多
Elliot, I'm worried I didn't get enough shoe options.
够多了
Oh, I think we're good.
嘿 - 查尔斯呢 我要和他谈谈
Hey. - Where's Charles? I need to talk to him.
他走了
Oh, he left.
什么 为什么 - 不确定
What? Why? Why? - Not sure.
他和卡尔伯特一起出去了 说他们自己会回来
He and Calbert went out. Said they'd find their way back.
迪迪 你有没有尝过 威策尔家的碱水结
Oh, Didi, have you ever tried a Wetzel's Pretzel?
我今天第一次在美食区尝 然后...
I tried one for the first time today in the food court and--
就没有然后了
Oh, okay. Well, that was the whole story.
好吧
Okay.
(艾米丽·纽温迪克 萨克拉门托)
(美国加州萨克拉门托)
(艾米丽·纽温迪克 传媒总监)
(教职人员名单)
(太平洋风景 迪迪·桑托斯·科德罗)
(接听)
奥兰治格罗夫社区大学
Orange Grove Community College.
稍等一下 苏珊
Just one second, Susan.
卡洛斯 你好吗
Carlos? How are you?
奥兰治格罗夫社区大学接到 太平洋风景的来电
Incoming call from Pacific View to the Orange Grove College line.
没说话就挂了
No conversation.
太厉害了 是我想的那个人吗
That's neat. Was it who I think it was?
是迪迪的工作电♥话♥ 她在四处打听
Didi's work line. She's poking around.
棒呆了
That's amazing.
卡洛斯 是这样的
Hey, listen, Carlos.
我现在和一个很重要的人在一起
I'm with someone very important right now.
我可以一会儿打给你吗 到时候把事情经过全告诉我
Can I call you back later? I want to hear all about it.
和当卧底的你说话好诡异
It's so weird talking to you undercover
你对我太友好 很吓人
because you're nice to me, and it freaks me out.
太好了 那好 一会儿聊
Incredible. Okay. Talk soon.
这就是我被偷走的东西
So, this is what was stolen from me.
一组开国元勋镀金硬币
A set of Founding Fathers gold-plated coins.
非常稀有
They're very rare.
只生产了五万套
Only 50,000 sets were minted.
在这个动荡的时代
In these unstable times,
黄金储备是为我退休生活 保驾护航的最安全的方式
bullion is the safest way to protect my retirement.
好吧 总结一下 有人闯进你上锁的房♥间
Okay. So to recap... someone came into your locked room,
偷了这些假♥币♥ 却没拿桌上的现金
stole these fake coins, didn't take this cash,
或你的任何首饰 然后就走了
or any of your jewelry, and then just left.
对
Yep.
苏珊 硬币在哪儿
Susan, where are the coins?
在你身后的柜子里
In the cupboard behind you.
真是够了
Good God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一直在努力让迪迪加强安保
I've been trying for so long to get Didi to ramp up security,
但不管我提什么建议 她都否决了
but everything I suggest, she says no.
迟早会有人偷走我的硬币的
It's only a matter of time before someone makes off with my coins.
苏珊 没人想要这些硬币
Susan. Susan. Nobody wants these.
这些就是垃圾
They're actual garbage.
不要再听信电视上唬人的新闻了
You have to stop listening to the people scaring you on your TV.
你很安全
You're okay.
嘿 - 我好像知道迪迪为什么四处调查了
Hey. - I think I know why Didi's poking around.
她就是小偷
She's the thief.
所以她想在你离开前 弄清你知道了什么
And she's trying to figure out what you know before you leave?
没错 她一直拒绝安全升级
Right. Maybe the reason she's been so resistant to safety upgrades
可能就是因为她在偷东西
is because she's stealing stuff.
或者在帮别人
Or she's helping whoever is.
动机呢 - 加班 低薪
Motive? - Overworked. Underpaid.
旧金山消费水平又这么高 - 有道理 我去查查
Lives in San Francisco. - Makes sense. I'll look into it.
说到加班低薪的旧金山当地居民 我需要加薪
Hey, speaking of overworked, underpaid residents, I could use a raise.
糟了 梅根 我听不见你说话 梅根
Oh no, Megan. I can't hear you. Megan?
你在吗 我听不见
Are you there? Can't hear you.
无论看多少次 它都令我惊叹不已
It doesn't matter how many times I see it, it never gets old.
我为它写了本书
I literally wrote the book on it.
不起眼的书
A book.
有好多关于金门大桥的书
There are hundreds of 'em.
我的那本叫《通往太平洋的大门》
Mine was called Gateway to the Pacific.
剧集 | 新手老卧底(2024) | 导航列表