剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
我是布兰尼根
Brannigan.
你好,布兰尼根
Hey, Brannigan.
你还在吗
You still there?
有什么消息?菲尔
What do you got for me, Big Phil?
与富兰克林罗伯茨共进晚餐
A dinner with Franklin Roberts.
我可以把话题
What I'll do is I can steer the conversation
引导至罗根的审判
towards the Logan case.
应该不难
Shouldn't be hard.
然后我开始调查
Then I'll start digging.
老实跟我说
Be straight with me.
一切结束后你能回到家人身边吗
When this ends, can you go back to your family?
我能一走了之吗
Can I walk away?
当然
Of course.
我们一向也是这样做的
It's what we do.
好的,有消息我再通知你
But, yeah, I'll keep you posted.
好的
Yeah.
不…
No...
不,你对我开枪… 闭嘴
-No, you...shoot me... -Shut up, man!
想也别想
Don't even.
你开枪射他的话…
You shoot him, you'll...
你就永远不会知道
you'll never know.
你就永远不会知道
You'll never know.
知道什么
Know what?
知道什么
Know what?
芝加哥,钱和蓝领阶级密不可分
Chicago, where the dollar and blue collar go hand in hand.
梦想之城,噩梦没机可乘
City of Dreams so big, nightmares don't stand a chance,
玫瑰盛开的水泥天堂
a concrete paradise where roses grow.
孩子的笑容能照亮壮丽大道
See the smile from a child light up the Magnificent Mile,
融化最冷的雪
and melt the coldest snow.
这就是家
This is home.
在黑暗的街道找到最善良的人
Find the brightest minds on these dark streets.
看到这些老街区的心和灵魂
See the heart and soul on these old blocks.
我们成长的地方,我们称它风城
Where we grow, we call it the Go.
因为我们永不停歇
'Cause we don't stop.
国度帮收益变少
The Nation's take is down,
我们的分红也变少了
which means our cut is down,
只因老大但丁想涉猎合法生意
all because big man Dante has his eye on legitimate business s**t.
我在想也许我们该回去分支帮
I'm thinking maybe we go back to the Faction.
我在想…
I'm thinking...
那就是你的本质,不是吗
that's at the heart of who you are, isn't it?
忠诚,我说得对吗
Loyalty. Am I right?
你觉得布兰尼根副警监忠诚吗
Do you think Lieutenant Brannigan is a loyal kind of guy?
闭嘴
Shut up!
那甚至不是最大的问题
That's not even the biggest question.
不要想拯救布兰尼根
Don't think about saving Brannigan.
有更为宏大的局面
There's a bigger picture here.
在你决定怎么做之前
Before you decide what to do,
让我问你一件事,最重要的东西
let me ask you something, real bottom-line.
你的身份是什么
Which are you first?
你是国度帮还是黑人
Are you Nation or are you a black man?
对谁人忠诚
Loyalty to who?
全美各地的兄弟姐妹
To all brothers and sisters across America,
还是对少数
or to a select few
在科泰奇格罗夫卖♥♥毒品的人忠诚
selling junk on Cottage Grove?
你好 你好
-Hey. -Hey.
你在哪里
Where are you?
恩格尔伍德高中
Over at Englewood High School.
对,他们的员工厕所堵塞了…
Yeah, they got a blockage in the staff restroom, and...
你还好吗 还好
-you okay? -Yeah.
约书亚… 不,他没事
-Joshua... -No, he's good.
相信我,他很好
Trust me, he's good.
但他现在不能说话
But he can't talk right now,
他正在安装防虹吸阀
'cause, well, the boy's installing an anti-siphon valve.
你知道吗
You know, how about that?
我开始觉得…
I mean, I'm starting to think of...
他很喜欢这份工作
I think he actually likes this line of work.
是吗
You think so?
你好,妈妈
Hey, Ma.
你好
Hey.
菲尔没跟你在一起吗
Phil not with you?
没有,他回家换衣服了
No. He went to his place to get changed.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对
Yep.
你今天去了哪里
Where were you today?
恩格尔伍德高中
Englewood High.
留了一整天吗
All day?
对,我在学习安装防虹吸阀
Yep. I was learning how to put on an anti-siphon valve.
然后菲尔就送你回家吗
And then Phil dropped you home?
没错
Yep.
你午餐吃了什么
What'd you have for lunch?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
也许去了科泰奇格罗夫的幸运酒吧
Maybe it was Lucky's on Cottage Grove.
什么意思
What is this?
你告诉我这是什么意思,约书亚
You tell me what this is, Joshua.
你告诉我这是什么意思吧
Why don't you tell me what this is?
但丁布雷克有水管堵塞需要修理吗
What? Dante Blake had a blocked drain he needed you to fix?
所以你现在欺骗你妈妈了吗
So you're lying to your mama now?
我们家里不能这样
We don't do that in this house.
我是骗子?约书亚,听着…
-I'm the liar? -Joshua, listen...
是你男朋友 不,我懂,我知道
-It's your boyfriend. -No, I get it. I know.
他在掩护你,跟你同流合污
He's covering for you, and he's colluding with you in this,
我也不喜欢这样,但他不在这里
and I don't like it either. But he's not here.
我们现在说的是你 妈妈…
-We're talking about you right now. -Ma...
所以别逃避自己的问题
So don't go dodging your problem,
把责任推到别人身上
trying to shift it onto other people's plates.
妈妈 我是怎样教你的
-Ma! -What have I always told you?
负责任,敢作敢为
Take responsibility, own your s**t!
好的…
Okay...
说吧,让我听听
So, go ahead, let me hear it!
让我听听
Let me hear it!
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
谁
Who?
谁是警♥察♥?约书亚
Who's a cop, Joshua?
菲尔
Phil.
好吗
Okay?
他是警♥察♥
He a cop.
很好
Good.
你…
You...
你们知道
So, you both knew,
却没告诉我 我需要你…
-and you didn't tell me. -I need you to just...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant!
我怀了这个人的孩子,你…
I'm having this man's baby! You...
你一早知道却不告诉我吗
you knew this and you still didn't tell me?
我们的策略是…
Our whole strategy was around...
策略?
Strategy?
策略?
Strategy?
你开什么玩笑?富兰克林
Are you...kidding me, Franklin?
不是…
No...
你有什么毛病?富兰克林
What is wrong with you, Franklin?
你为什么会用那个词语
Why would you even use a word like that?
这件事是不可或缺的关键
Everything turns on this, everything.
这正是他们的所作所为,本性难移
It's what they do. It's who they are.
这正是我们想改变的,诺玛
It's what we're trying to change, Norma.
现在说的可是我,富兰克林
This is me, Franklin.
可是我
This is me!
我需要…
I need...
我需要三天
I need 3 days.
我知道…
I know...
你怎可以这样
How dare you?
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表