剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢,非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
等等
(Hey!)
关掉
(Turn that off.)
你是警♥察♥吗
(You police?)
对,我没犯法,所以…
(Yeah. I ain't breaking no law, so...)
死吧,12
(...12.)
去死吧
...you.
为了一首歌♥?
Over a song?
你为了一首歌♥杀死朱利尔瓦兹?
You killed Jalil Watts over a song?
你几岁了
How old are you?
32.
32年前,你还是个婴儿
32 years ago, you were a baby.
你出生时一无所有,一切皆有可能
You were born with nothing, and everything was possible.
然而,32年后
And yet, here we are 32 years later,
你做出这种事
and you do this.
我发生了什么事
What happened to me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不信种族主义基因
I don't believe in a racist gene.
我不信小罗根出生就准备好打死人
I don't believe Baby Logan was born ready to club someone to death,
原因只是他们的肤色
because of the colour of their skin.
但我相信这是一个种族主义的国家
But I do believe this is a racist country,
而你被种族主义熏陶
and you were educated into that racism and into this.
你变得「美国」了,孩子
America happened to you, boy.
但这值得对抗吗
But is it worth fighting against?
我觉得值得
I think so.
对
Yeah.
我也这么认为
I think so, too.
我也这么认为
I think so, too.
等等
(Hey!)
来吧
Here, come on.
你是警♥察♥吗
(You police?)
来吧
Come on.
我没犯法,所以…
(I ain't breaking no law, so...)
来吧,兄弟
Come on, man.
死吧,12
(...12.)
去死吧
(...you.)
副警监
Lieutenant.
你不再来看我们了
You don't come see us anymore.
但你却会去监狱探望罗根
But you'll go see Logan in lockup?
探视纪录是公开的 你想怎样
-The visiting logs are public. -What do you want?
拜托
Come on.
别这样
Let's not do this.
我们是同一阵营的,更胜从前
We're on the same side here, now more than ever.
什么意思
What does that mean?
法兰克林罗拔丝
Franklin Roberts.
那场审判
The trial.
他什么事情也做得出来
There's nothing he won't do.
我们必须准备好
We need to be prepared for that.
「我们」?
We?
我们也知道是罗根做的
We both know that Logan did this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你想我叫他庄尼吗
You want me to call him Johnny?
庄尼看着陪审团判摩西约翰逊无罪
Johnny watched that jury set Moses Johnson free,
那晚出去活活打死那可怜的混♥蛋♥
and he went out that night and beat that poor bastard to death.
我们知道是他做的,也知道原因
We know he did it, and we know why.
有些警♥察♥,跟某些人一样
Some cops, like some men,
天生就是坏人
are born bad.
庄尼必须付出代价
Johnny has to pay,
就像德里克肖万一样
like Derek Chauvin paid.
这跟我有什么关系
What does this got to do with me?
你想我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
作证 什么?不可能
-Testify. -What? No.
听我说
Hear me out.
我们能让十几个警♥察♥站上证人席…
We can put a dozen cops up on that stand...
我们会这样做…
and we will...
但没人能比得上你
but none of us could hold a candle to you.
为了什么作证
Testify to what?
我懋你保护好盾牌
I want you to protect the shield.
保护你和你所有孩子的盾牌
The same shield that's protecting you and all your kids.
我老公知道关于你的一切…
Everything that my husband knew about you, everything...
我也知道,你明白我的意思吗
I know, too. Do you understand what I'm saying?
对
Yeah.
而你什么也不会做
You won't do anything about that.
你太爱你的孩子
You love your children too much
不想他们发现悲伤的妈妈
for them to find out their grieving mom
在跟他们的教父上♥床♥
was...their godfather,
而他们的爸爸还尸骨未寒
with their dad barely in the ground, not even cold.
对吧
Right?
你是在威胁我吗
Are you blackmailing me?
拜托 否则你在说什么
-Come on. -Then what are you saying?
我几乎彻夜未眠
I was awake most of the night,
想着你和庄尼
thinking about you and Johnny,
还有你们到底在做什么
and what the hell you were doing.
我找不到答案
And I couldn't find an answer.
然后我睡着了,当我醒来
Then I slept, and when I woke up,
我已经没有在想你的事
I wasn't thinking about you anymore.
然后灵光一闪,想到答案
And it came to me, the answer.
不特别想时反而会想到
Like things do when you're not thinking about them.
他占了你便宜,对吧
He took advantage of you, didn't he?
他勾引你时,你拒绝了
You said no when he came on to you.
你当然有拒绝
Of course you did.
你丈夫过世只有几天
Your husband only dead a few days?
你一定有拒绝
You had to say no.
但你当时很脆弱
But you were vulnerable.
而他不接受拒绝
And he wouldn't take no for an answer.
他就是这样的人
Kind of man he is.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
他强♥暴♥了我吗
He raped me?
他就是这样的人
The kind of man he is.
他很狡猾…罗根
He's subtle...Logan.
他欺负了你,你毫不知情
He was bullying you without you knowing it,
彻底被蒙在鼓里
or seeing it for what it was.
他是一头狡猾的野兽
He's a subtle beast.
二百多万
A little over 2 million dollars.
什么
What?
我们愿意付钱供你的孩子读完大学
What we'll pay to see all your kids all the way through college,
直至踏入社会
and out the other side.
那样的好孩子…
Good kids like that...
有着如此深爱他们的妈妈…
with a mom who loves them as much as you love them...
每分钱也是值得的
worth every cent.
庄尼罗根是个恶棍
Johnny Logan is a thug.
他讨厌黑人,也讨厌女人
He hates black people and he hates women.
那种人必须付出代价
A guy like that has to pay.
还有更多东西
More stuff.
要我帮你整理行李吗
You want me to unpack for you?
抽屉里有蛀虫
The drawers have woodworm.
我用行李箱就可以了
I'm good with the suitcase.
反正我很快就会退房♥,所以没关系
I'm checking out soon, anyways, so it doesn't matter.
警♥察♥为什么要杀死翠迪
Why would the cops kill Tweet?
因为他们发现他跟我联络
Because they found out he was talking to me.
他有吗
He was?
他们怎么发现的
And how did they find out?
他打给我,我给了他我的卡片
He called me. I gave him my business card.
他死的时候,卡片在他的口袋里
It was in his pocket when he turned up dead.
所以他的死也是为了掩盖真♥相♥吗
Which makes his murder part of the cover-up.
对,我想是的,没错
Yeah, I guess it does, yes.
所以你可能是目击证人
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表