剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
票投第五区议员,为人♥民♥而战
团队合作
停止种族歧视
叛徒
偏袒警♥察♥
汤姆大叔
骗子
没有正义就没有和平…
No justice, no peace...
没有正义就没有和平…
No justice, no peace...
叛徒…骗子
Traitor...liar!
犹大
Judas!
没有和平就没有正义…
No peace, no justice...
没有和平就没有正义…
No peace, no justice...
你要这样做吗
You doing this?
「雇佣兵」有全新的定义了
Gives a whole new meaning to 'gun for hire'.
州政♥府♥对保释有何看法
What does the state say about bail,
玛瑟威尔女士
Ms Motherwell?
很难想象有更严重的破坏信任行为
It's hard to imagine a more egregious breach of trust,
比起现役警♥察♥
than a serving police officer
活活打死民众
beating a member of the public to death.
被告情绪令人忧虑
The accused is in an emotionally fraught state of mind,
因此极有可能潜逃
which makes him a real flight risk.
潜逃?
Flight risk?
我们现在得以在这里,法官阁下
We're all here right now, Your Honour,
是因为罗根警官走进警局自首
because Officer Logan walked into a police station
to give himself up.
他想来到这里
He wants to be here.
我的当事人想上法庭
My client wants his day in court.
他这样做又怎会有潜逃风险
How that makes him a flight risk?
我不明白
I have no idea.
我必须说,检方也担心
I got to say the state is also concerned
被告的人身安全
for the accused's own safety.
他的情况不安全
He's not safe,
而你想把他关进郡立监狱吗
and you want to put him into county?
那有如童话故事的逻辑,法官阁下
That's 'Alice in Wonderland' logic, Your Honour.
警♥察♥在郡立监狱里有如活靶
A police officer at county is a walking target,
在这种情况下,这位警♥察♥…
and this police officer, under these circumstances...
他们想杀死我
They're trying to kill me.
你说什么
What was that?
他们想杀死我
They're gonna kill me.
300万元保释金
3 million dollar D-bond.
我猜他现在拿不出30万,律师
I'm assuming he doesn't have the 300K up front, Counsellor.
不…法官阁下 那我要将被告
-No...your Honour. -Then I am entrusting the accused
委托予库克郡警局
to the safekeeping of the fine men and women
优秀的警员作保护
of Cook County Sheriff's Department.
下一位
Next.
他们搞定她了…
They got to her...
走吧
Let's go.
清算我的退休金
Liquidate my pension.
也许从巡警信用合作社借点钱
Maybe a loan from the patrolmen's credit union.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me with that?
警方机构接听我的电♥话♥?
A police institution getting a call from me?
那不会有帮助的,罗根 多久
-That's not gonna help, Logan. -How long?
什么 直到审判
-What? -Until the trial.
我们需要更多证据
We need more evidence.
我们还未准备好
We're not ready.
我在这里要怎么准备
How can I do that while I'm in here?
你要我怎么做 拜托,罗根
-What do you expect me to do? -Come on, Logan!
给我一点线索
Give me something to work with!
我不知道
I don't know!
罗根,你得给我一点线索
Logan, you gotta give me something to work with.
你得给我一点线索
You gotta give me something.
什么也好
Something.
翠迪
Tweet.
翠迪?走吧
-Tweet? -Let's go.
翠迪
Tweet.
等一下 里昂柏金斯
-One second. -Leon Perkins.
大家也叫他翠迪
He goes by Tweet.
他是布兰尼根的线人
He's Brannigan's informant.
他能证实那张动过手脚的逮捕令…
He can corroborate the dirty warrant...
他会跟我谈吗 缉毒行动
-He'll talk to me? -the drug bust.
而且他绝对有前科 好的
-And he definitely has a record. -Okay.
你应该能找出他的档案
You should be able to pull his jacket.
你能为我做别的事吗
And can you do something else for me?
走吧 能别叫我罗根吗
-Let's go. -Can you stop calling me Logan?
你会叫摩西庄臣「庄臣」吗
Did you ever call Moses Johnson 'Johnson'?
可恶
S**t.
玛莎:马上来办公室
保险公♥司♥申请赔偿需要这个
Your insurance will need this for any claims.
我几乎在想是你付钱请人画这幅画
You know, I almost wonder if you paid for this paint job,
以获得你渴望的公众注意
to get the public attention I know you crave so much.
你以为你在跟谁说话
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?
你可以在外面作威作福
You can pull that out there,
但不能进来这里这样跟我说话
but you're not gonna come in here talking to me like that.
我有两秒钟
You know, for 2 seconds,
以为你会就摩西庄臣一事付出代价
I thought you would pay for what you did to Moses Johnson.
但是没有
But no.
你还在外面横行霸道
You're still out here being a bully,
逍遥法外
acting with impunity.
警局拒绝切除坏疽的四肢
The department refuses to cut off the gangrenous limb,
不管情况有多坏
no matter how much you stink.
但我的社区看透你了
But my community sees you.
我们会扳倒你
We're coming for you,
我们会把你拉下来
and we're gonna bring you down.
马上滚出我的办公室
Now, get out of my office.
这样吧
Tell you what.
若我们捉到凶手
We catch who did this,
我认识毫不在乎为谁辩护的律师
I know a lawyer who doesn't give a damn who he represents.
免责权是什么意思
Hey, what's impunity mean?
你不需要知道
You don't need to know what it means.
律师
Counsellor.
发生什么事
What happened?
大卫
David.
爸爸
Dad.
看看他们写了什么
Look at what they wrote.
你看他们怎么说妈妈
Look what they said about Mom.
好可怕 大卫
-Scary! -David.
听妈妈的话
Listen to Mom.
大卫,去办公室,我马上就来
David, go in the office. I'll be there in a minute.
我马上去,好吗?我马上去
I'm coming, okay? I'm coming.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
看到他们写什么吗
You see what they wrote?
看到他们写什么吗
See what they wrote?
对不起 拜托,看一下
-I'm sorry. -Please. Look at it.
你看看
Look at it.
看看他们写了什么
Look at what they wrote.
你看…
Look...
看看他们写了什么
Look at what they wrote.
看看他们写了什么
Look at what they wrote.
你为什么要道歉
Why are you sorry?
如果我做了什么…
If I've done anything to make...
如果你做了什么
If you've done anything.
如果你做了什么…
If you've done anything, that...
那不是道歉
That's not sorry.
因为若你感到抱歉,你就会停止
Because if you were sorry, you'd stop doing it!
对吧
Right?
你不会停止的,对吧?法兰克林
And you're not gonna stop doing it, are you, Franklin?
你在伤害我们
You're hurting us.
你知道
You know.
伤害你们…是我最不想做的事
It's the last thing that I...hurt you?
伤害我们?我…
Hurt us? I...
我认为你以为… 玛莎…
-You know...I think you think... -Martha...
我想你认为…
I think you think there's...
这个人有良知
conscience in this man.
但这不是良知
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表