剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
retraumatising?
我在法学院…
I had a...
有过一个教授
professor in law school.
什么时候的事?40年代吗
When was that, 1940s?
鲁道夫克莱
Rudolf Klein.
他喜欢我,我喜欢他
He liked me. I liked him.
他是我的导师
He was my mentor.
他有六名家人
6 members of his family
在纳粹死亡集中营被杀害
were murdered in the Nazi death camps.
三位祖父母、两位阿姨和一位叔叔
3 grandparents, 2 aunts, and an uncle.
莉碧嘉、伊沃德、伊利沙伯
Rebecca, Ewald, Elisabeth,
安雅、葛塔和罗拔
Anya, Gerta, and Robert.
你知道他们所有人的名字吗
You know all their names?
鲁道夫唯一的动力就是工作
The only thing keeping Rudolf going was his job.
教导法律吗
Teaching law?
告诉所有人那六个名字
Telling everyone those 6 names,
确保没人会说这件事没发生过
and making sure no-one could ever say it didn't happen.
你要如何确保这世界
How do you make sure the world doesn't hide
不会隐藏过去的耻辱
from the shame of the past?
不断重述事发经过
By recounting again and again the story of what happened.
鲁道夫一年前过世
Rudolf died a year ago.
他对我说的最后一句话是
The last thing he said to me?
「把那些名字流传下去」
'The names. Pass them on.'
这些证词毫无保留
These testimonies don't hold back.
传达那些声音
Let the voices go.
关好门
Close the door.
坐下
Sit down.
你的枪呢
Where's your gun?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是不知道还是不记得
You don't know or you don't remember?
发生什么事
What happened?
你说呢
You tell me.
我在低点酒吧…
I was at the Low Bar, and...
我在喝酒,然后…
I was drinking, you know? And...
我一直喝
I kept drinking.
然后呢
Then what?
没有事吗
Nothing?
你在酒吧外和人起了争执
You got into an altercation outside the bar.
争执?听来像是警♥察♥用语
An altercation? That sounds like police-speak.
你让我很担心
You got me worried.
另一人伤得最重
The other guy got the worst of it.
我的枪呢
Where's my gun?
我们全部处理好了
We took care of everything.
我做了什么
What did I do?
你不记得了
You don't remember.
好的,57街的狗不停吠叫
Okay. Dog won't stop barking on 57th.
又是那只腊肠狗吗
The dachshund again?
国王街的路灯坏了
Street lamp on the fritz on King.
女人说那引发了
Woman says it's triggering
她丈夫的创伤后压力综合征
her husband's PTSD.
邻近尼古拉斯公园的社区
The neighbourhood council at Nicholas Park
想要更多减速带
wants more speed bumps,
但街区协会想更少
but the block association wants less.
减少
Fewer.
不是「更少」,是「减少」
Not 'less.' 'Fewer.'
用字精确很重要
Language matters.
早安,玛莉素
Good morning, Marisol.
早安,蜜雅
Good morning, Mia.
我己有60小时没洗澡或换衣服了
I haven't washed or changed in 60 hours.
好的,为什么
Okay. Why is that?
住♥宅♥问题?停水?
Housing problems? Water off?
我老公住院了
My husband's in the hospital.
他正在和死神搏斗 我很遗憾
-He's fighting for his life. -I'm sorry.
在警♥察♥酒吧外被打得不省人事
Beaten senseless outside a cop bar.
警♥察♥做了什么
And what did the cops do?
像是这件事从没发生过
It's like it didn't happen.
我不知道还能去哪里
I didn't know where else to come.
这就是我们为何存在
That's what we're here for.
我尝试留言给罗拔丝先生
I tried leaving messages for Mr Roberts,
但他大概觉得我疯了
but he probably thought I was crazy.
所以我想…
So, I thought...
「找罗拔丝太太就对了」
'Mrs Roberts is the way to go.'
我说对了吗
Am I right?
大家也说她是自己人
People say she's one of us.
他们是对的
Well, people are right.
没关系
It's okay.
你讨厌这样,对吧
You hate this, right?
开车接送我
Driving me?
像你这样的街警,行动派
Street cop like you, man of action.
坏男孩统统由我管理
I get all the bad boys.
他们同时也是最棒的警♥察♥
Also known as the best cops.
听着
Look.
计划是你开车接送我六个月
The idea is you drive me around for 6 months,
好好冷静下来
cool off, calm down,
复职当个更理智、更低调的警♥察♥
return to duty a saner, quieter cop.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
没关系,你可以跟我说实话
It's okay. You can be honest with me.
你讨厌这样,对吧
You hate this, right?
我猜我只是想念新鲜空气
I guess I just miss the fresh air.
明天早上八点这里见
I'll see you back here in the morning, 8am.
我不想听到你说你忘了,去了我家
I don't want to hear how you forgot and went to my place.
听着
Hey.
有些人开车时会反省自己
Some people use a driving detail to turn inwards,
想得太多
and think too much.
也有人藉开车放空思绪,重新出发
Others use it to empty the mind and reset.
我想你是第二种
I'm betting you're the second type.
算了吧,罗根
Let it go, Logan.
我们会让你复职的
We'll get you back out there.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我老婆…
My wife is...
我老婆现在需要医生
My wife is in need of a doctor right now.
护士…
Nurse...
重症监护室
不好意思,有什么事吗
Excuse me. Can I help you?
我只是…
I was just...
要做一些后续工作
doing some follow-up.
什么后续工作
A follow-up to what?
你是第一个来找他的警♥察♥
You're the first cop to come see him.
对 没有法医检查,什么也没有
-Right. -No forensic exam, no nothing.
他有说过话吗
Has he spoken?
没有
No.
他会活下来吗
Is he gonna make it?
我们能到外面谈吗
Can we step outside?
我在病人面前说话时
When I talk in front of my patient,
总是假设他能听到我说话
I like to assume he can hear what's being said.
他听得到吗
Can he?
那不是重点
That's not the point.
这是尊严问题
It's about dignity.
我那条问题的答案是什么
What's the answer to my question?
他被打得很惨
He took a hell of a beatin'.
但你已经知道了,对吧
But then you already know that, right?
对 有线索吗
-Yeah. -Any leads?
没有…还未有
No...not yet.
他老婆…
His wife...
她很快就会回来
she'll be back soon.
若你能和她谈谈,她会很感激的
I think she'd appreciate it if you talk to her.
工作的一部分,对吧
Part of the job. Right?
当然
Sure.
我想接下来你可以去扫黄缉毒组
So, I'm thinking next up for you could be vice.
好的
Okay.
别那么兴奋
Don't sound so excited.
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表