剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
我应该为此下地狱
I should burn for this.
你不能为你不记得做过的事认罪
You can't plead guilty for something you don't remember doing.
有人记得
Well, somebody remembers.
我知道他们记得
I know they do.
「他们」?
'They'?
「他们」是谁
'They' who?
低点酒吧是一间警♥察♥酒吧
The Low Bar is a cop bar.
你跟谁一起喝酒?罗根警员
Who were you drinking with, Officer Logan?
不要浪费时间,不说我就走了
Either you're here or you're not.
布兰尼根
Brannigan.
布兰尼根在那里
Brannigan was there.
你好,宝贝
Hey, baby.
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
我在散步,睡不着
Yeah, I'm walking. I couldn't sleep.
现在几点了
What time is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在很晚了
It's late.
回去睡吧,亲爱的
Go back to bed, honey.
好的…
Yes. Okay.
那是谁?那是…你太太吗
Who's that? Is that... was that your wife?
所以…
So...
他们对你怎样
How are they treating you?
他们有照顾你吗
They looking after you?
一如往常
Like they do.
没有停职、没有正式调查吗
No suspension, no meaningful inquiry?
很好
Good.
很好?
Good?
很好
Good.
继续尽忠职守
Get back out there.
自己调查自己
Investigate yourself.
继续尽忠职守?
Get back out there?
做好你的工作
Do your job.
带回相关证据
Bring me back evidence of what they did
为你掩盖罪行那些
to hide what you did.
不,我在外面不安全
Oh, no, I'm not safe out there.
我知道
I know.
把那些证据一同拿给我
Bring me evidence of that, too.
看看这身衣服
Check out these threads, man.
你打扮得很有型,罗根
Hey, you shine up pretty good, Logan.
你们好吗
What's up, boys?
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
来跟我们叙旧吗
Did you come to slum it up with us,
趁着喝咖啡的休息时间
between cappuccino breaks?
这样吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
我跟你交换细节 是吗
-I'll switch details with you. -Yeah?
我需要喘口气
Come on, I could use the break.
什么喘口气
Break from what?
我只看过你喝酒流汗
I've only ever seen you break a sweat from drinking.
对,你好意思说吗?罗根
Yeah, that's coming from you, Logan?
我戒酒了
I'm on the wagon.
真的吗
Really?
经过那晚之后,没错
After the other night, yeah.
失忆很糟糕
Losing recall is bad.
这些空白
You know, these blank pages
表示你可能该停止了,知道吗
means you should probably stop, you know?
兄弟,我只知道
Hey, man, all I know is
我在七点喝了爱尔兰汽车炸♥弹♥
I was doing Irish car bombs at 7:00,
九点半时,我睡得像只小羊
and then by 9:30, I was sleeping like a lamb,
脸朝下趴在我家浴室地板
face down on my bathroom floor.
是吗?你怎么回家的
Oh, yeah? How'd you get home?
不知道
No idea.
对,我也不知道
Yeah, me neither.
像是同时失忆
It's like we all lost our memory at the same time.
对,似乎是这样
Yeah. Looks that way.
请进…
Come on in...
法兰克林,这是娜玛
Hi, Franklin. This is Naimah.
娜玛,这是法兰克林
Naimah, this is Franklin.
我只想为你的遭遇
Just wanna say how sorry I am
表达我的遗憾
for what you're going through.
谢谢,从你口中说出来
Thank you. Coming from you,
真的意义重大
that really matters.
谢谢
Thank you.
好,进去吧,来,请坐
Alright, well, go on in, come on. Have a seat.
你需要什么吗
You want anything?
不用了,谢谢
I'm good, thank you.
谢谢…
Thank you...
他们…
They...
芝加哥警♥察♥局
So, has the CPD,
他们…有进行调查吗
have they...done any investigation?
他们认为没什么好调查的
As far as they're concerned, there's nothing to investigate.
好的 设法引起了
-I see. -Managed to get the attention
市长注意
of the mayor.
要见面吗
A meeting?
这周末,但我需要更多证据
End of the week, but I need something more,
证明…
something that shows that
不只是无能而已
there was more than incompetence at play.
像是警方报告吗
Like a police report?
警方甚至没找他的家人
The cops didn't even look for his family
当他在住院时
when he was in the hospital.
朱利尔身份未知一事维持多久
Jalil was a John Doe for... for how long?
36小时…
-36 hours? -36 hours.
要等到娜玛发现他和提供名字
Before Naimah figured out where he was and gave them a name.
然后只有一个警♥察♥,一次拜访
And then, one cop, one visit.
我们怎么知道的
How do we know about that?
重症监护室的护士
The nurse in ICU
说那个警♥察♥等不及想离开
said the cop couldn't wait to get away,
好像他根本不想在那里
like he didn't wanna be there.
好的,我们得查出那个警♥察♥是谁
Yeah, see, we need to figure out who that cop is,
因为那代表会有正式调查
because that means that there is a formal investigation,
代表会有某种警方纪录
which means that there is a police record of some kind.
若没有,就是掩盖真♥相♥了
And if not, then we're into the cover-up of it all.
对吧?法兰克林
Right, Franklin?
朱利尔没有证件吗
Jalil had no ID?
他当然有
Sure, he did.
一定是在现场时从他身上拿走了
They must've taken it from him at the scene.
他们好像不希望他的身份曝光
It was like they didn't want him to be identified.
帮他们争取时间编故事
Buy them time to construct the story.
没错
Exactly.
我老公会很想见你的
My husband, he would've so liked to meet you.
我觉得我对他的遭遇有责任
I kind of feel responsible for what happened to him.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我高兴得手舞足蹈
I was dancing with joy,
因为你为摩西庄臣所做的事
because of what you did for Moses Johnson.
至于朱利尔
And Jalil?
你让朱利尔觉得世上还有希望
You made Jalil feel there was hope.
音乐大声点,世界还有希望
Turn up the music, there's hope in the world!
你好,妈妈 你好,宝贝
-Hey, Mom. -Hey, baby.
我们的宝贝
Our baby.
这是娜玛女士
This is Ms Naimah.
你好,娜玛
Hi, Nimah.
娜玛女士,宝贝 对不起
-It's Ms Naimah, baby. -Oh, I'm sorry.
你那顶棒球帽是哪里来的
And where'd you get that baseball hat?
这个吗?我在爸爸的车♥库♥拿的
Oh, this? I got it from Dad's garage.
那一定是妮可的
That must be Nicole's.
妮可卡特戴棒球帽?
Nicole Carter with a baseball hat?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是来找你的那个神经质男人的
Oh, no, maybe it was that jumpy man who came to see you.
什么神经质男人 资讯人员
-What jumpy man? -The IT guy.
夜晚来访 不是太晚,孩子
-In the night? -It wasn't that late, son.
是11点54分 你知道他们就像
-It was 11:54. -You know they're like
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表