剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
你做了什么?庄尼 我打了他
-What did you do, Johnny? -I hit him.
为什么
Why?
我就是打了 不,你要说得更多
-I just did. -No...you gotta do better than that.
你打了他 因为我很生气
-You hit him. -Because I was angry.
然后呢
And then?
我又打了他一次
I hit him again,
用我的枪,我的枪托
with my gun, with the butt of my gun.
又打了一次?对
-And again? -Yes.
再一次?对
-And again? -Yes.
再一次?对
-And again? -Yes.
再一次?对
-And again? -Yes.
再一次
And again.
你不只是生气而已 对
-You were way past angry. -Yes.
你恨他 对
-You hated him. -Yes!
这个你素未谋面的人
This person that you never met before,
竟然用这首歌♥嘲笑你
taunting you with this damn song!
对
Yes.
你愤怒又害怕到极点…
You were angry and frightened to the core...
对…我恨死了…
Yes...I hate it...
你为什么要杀死朱利尔瓦兹
Why did you kill Jalil Watts?
因为我可以
Because I could!
谁说你可以的
Who told you you could do that?
对不起…什么
I'm sorry...what?
是谁告诉你,你可以打死陌生人
Who told you it was okay to beat a stranger to death,
用枪托不断打向他的头部
by hitting him in the head with the butt of your gun?
谁告诉你的?庄尼
Who told you, Johnny?
谁告诉你…
Who told you...
你可以杀死我们的
it was okay to kill us?
我的人
My people.
我爸爸
My dad.
一辈子也有人这样说
All my life.
谁该为朱利尔瓦兹的死负责
Who is responsible for the death of Jalil Watts?
是你吗
Is it you?
对,是我
Yes, it's me.
还有谁
Who else?
还有什么
What else?
你现在明白了吗
Can you see now?
你现在明白了吗?庄尼
Do you see now, Johnny?
州政♥府♥选择以谋杀朱利尔瓦兹一罪
The state chose to try Johnny Logan
起诉庄尼罗根
for the murder of Jalil Watts.
这么做并没有错
Not wrong to do that.
但这是最舒服、最省事…
But it is the most comfortable, least inquiring, least...
最不诚实的方式
honest way to go.
人们看到庄尼罗根,他们看到邪恶
People look at Johnny Logan, and they see evil.
看到邪恶后
And by seeing evil,
他们会避谈他是怎么变成那样的
they avoid talking about how he got like that.
全是天性,无关教养
All nature, no nurture.
你喜欢怎样定义种族歧视也好
However you like your racism to be.
借由指骂他的坏
And by calling him bad,
他们就不会反思
they avoid looking at themselves and asking
自己如何令他变成那样
what part they played in how he got like that.
庄尼罗根是其他人
Johnny Logan is other.
就像黑人是其他人
Like black people are other.
「那不是我」
'That's not me.'
「那不是我的人生」
'That's not my life.'
「那不是真正的我」
'That's not who I am.'
「他们一把他送下去」
'And as soon as they send him down,'
「我要转身回去」
'I'mma turn away,'
「恢复我的生活,别想太多」
'go back to my life, stop thinking,'
「我跟庄尼罗根毫无关系」
'and see no connection between me and Johnny Logan.'
你不会喜欢这样
You're not gonna like this.
你不会喜欢我
You're not gonna like me.
但我要你们扪心自问…
But I have to ask you to ask yourselves...
他是纯粹的邪恶吗
is he only evil?
对在街上把人活活打死的人
Is that all there is to say about somebody
你就只有这句话说吗
who beats a man to death in the street?
抑或他是我们…
Or is he a product of something...
这个世界的产物…
of who we are...
让那些负责保护我们的人可以
of a world that allows those who are charged with protecting us,
砸碎我们的脑袋
to crack our skulls,
全因可怕的愤怒和野蛮的仇恨吗
with terrible anger and savage hatred?
这是真正…
And here's the really...
困难的部分
the really hard part.
当我这么说时
And I want you all to look me in the eye,
我要你们都看着我的眼睛
你们12个人
all 12 of you, when I say this.
我要你们判庄尼罗根无罪
I want you all to find Johnny Logan not guilty.
别看向其他地方
Don't look away.
继续看着我…
Stay with me, please. Stay with me.
我希望你们判庄尼罗根无罪
I want you all to find Johnny Logan not guilty,
不是因为他没犯下这宗可怕的罪行
not because he's innocent of this terrible crime.
我希望你们判他无罪是因为…
I want you to find him not guilty because...
你们全部有罪
all of you are culpable.
你们全部有罪
All of you are culpable.
你不能逃避这个可怕的问题
You don't get to walk away from this horrific problem
只因为你成功谴责一个人
by condemning one man.
你们明白吗
You feel me?
我说…你们明白吗
I said, do you feel me?
陪审团主席请起立
Will the foreperson please stand?
陪审团是否达成一致判决
Did you, the jury, reach a verdict upon which you are all agreed?
不…还没有
No...we haven't.
你们讨论了很久
You've been deliberating a long time.
比数是各有六票
We're split 6-6.
我必须问,你们有可能
I have to ask, is there a realistic prospect
达成一致判决吗
of you reaching a unanimous verdict?
不,不可能
No. None.
那我就得解散陪审团了
Then I'm going to have to discharge this jury.
皮尔森女士
Ms Pearson.
这是我这辈子
This is the most important prosecution in this country
在美国最重要的起诉案
in my lifetime.
公众利益要求重审
Public interest demands that there be a re-trial,
我明天会开始准备
which is what I'll start work on preparing tomorrow.
你应该很快就能开始了吧
Presumably you'd be in a position to begin very soon?
不行 你说什么
-No. -I'm sorry?
我说不行
I said no.
为什么
Why not?
同样的证人,同样的问题
The same witnesses, same issues.
部分是
Partly.
你得解释一下,律师
You're gonna have to explain yourself, Counsellor.
我一直在听我的对手说话
I've been listening to my opponent.
我一直在听并了解我的证人…
And I've been listening to and learning about my witnesses...
他们是谁、我是谁
who they are and who I am.
我知道我该做什么
And I've seen what needs to happen.
我非常幸运
I have the great good fortune
能够让这件事成真
to be in a position to make it happen.
我们会有新的审判
There will be a new trial.
庄尼罗根会再次被起诉
Johnny Logan will be indicted again
罪名是谋杀朱利尔瓦兹
for the murder of Jalil Watts.
那就不需要新的起诉书了
Then there's no need for a new indictment.
我认为需要
I think there is.
我不明白
I don't understand.
除了庄尼罗根之外
Alongside Johnny Logan on that indictment,
还有其他名字
there'll be some other names.
占士佛雷塔警官
Officer James Frater.
马提盖勒格警官
Officer Marty Gallagher.
低点酒吧的登记所有人
The registered owner of the Low Bar,
韦恩莫瑞斯
Wayne Morris.
上帝还在说话
菲利普罗宾森
Philip Robinson.
等等…怎么回事?发生什么事
Wait...what's going on? What's happening?
那是我爸爸,他什么也没做
That's my daddy. He didn't do anything.
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表