剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
But it's not conscience.
这是罪恶感
It's guilt.
但你称之为良知
But you call it conscience because
因为称之为良知更崇高
it's more noble to call it conscience
因为那会让你感觉更好
because it makes you feel better,
因为你在帮助这个种族歧视的混♥蛋♥
for standing up for this racist piece of s**t!
玛莎 什么…
-Martha. -What...
你不喜欢我的用字吗
you don't like that language?
那是侮辱吗?你是谁
Is that insulting? Who are you?
重点不是我,玛莎 你是谁
-It's not about me, Martha. -Who are you?
事发时大卫有可能在这里
You know, David could've been here when this happened.
你知道的,对吧
You know that, right?
他没必要被拖下水
He didn't sign up for this.
你没有问我,没有问他
You didn't ask me. You didn't ask him.
所以若你要这么做,你自己去做
So if you gonna do this, you're gonna do this on your own.
我们?不了
Us? No.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你得离开你的家人
You gotta stay away from your family.
叛徒
你有精神病史吗
Do you have a history of mental illness?
没有
No.
有家人有精神病史吗
Any family member have a history of mental illness?
没有
No.
你有想过自杀
Have you ever thought about suicide
或是想自残吗
or tried to harm yourself?
不,从来没有
No, never.
你的性向是什么
What gender do you identify as?
我是异性恋
I'm straight.
男性,爱尔兰人
Male. Irish.
好的
Okay.
根据囚犯提供的资讯
Based on the information the inmate has provided,
还有档案中的其他细节
and other details in his file,
我建议他接受自杀监控
I'm recommending that he be placed on suicide watch.
自杀监控?
Suicide watch?
我没有自杀倾向,我刚告诉你了
I'm not suicidal. I just told you that.
我们会考虑其他因素
We're taking other factors into consideration.
你说「囚犯提供的资讯」
You said 'information that the inmate provided,'
我没… 你有权对此决定
-and I didn't... -You have a right to appeal
在14天后提出上诉
this decision at your status hearing 14 days from now.
天啊,14天?走吧
-Jesus Christ. 14 days? -Let's go.
手臂张开
Arms out.
双手
Hands.
九寸
9 inches.
他们说12个月9寸
They say 9 inches in 12 months.
海岸线
Shoreline.
每年,湖水也在逐渐蚕食着城市
Every year the lake eats away at the city a little more.
那个词语是什么
What's the word for that?
侵蚀?
Erosion?
对,侵蚀
Yeah. Erosion.
罗根
Logan.
原本我期望很高
I had high hopes.
我们也是
We all did.
你要告诉我一切在你掌握之内吗
Is this when you tell me you've got this under control?
一切在我掌握之内
I've got this under control.
那家伙是谁
Who was that guy?
克努特
Canute.
疯狂的国王,以为他能挡住水
Crazy king who thought he could hold back the water
因为他是皇室成员
because he was royalty.
只是人们错误理解故事了
Only everybody gets the story wrong.
克努特国王没说他能抵挡海水
Old King Canute wasn't saying he could hold back water.
他在说反话
He was saying the opposite.
「我只是个国王」
'I'm only a king.'
「潮汐就是潮汐」
'The tide is the tide.'
这里是芝加哥
This is Chicago.
这是个湖泊
It's a lake.
没有潮汐
There is no tide.
大家好
Hey, fellas.
翠迪今天在这里吗
Is Tweet here today?
你是那个律师
Hey, you that lawyer.
哪个律师
Which lawyer is that?
大家快来看
Hey, yo. Check it out.
这不是电视的那个律师吗
Ain't this the dude from TV,
代表在布里奇波特杀死兄弟的警♥察♥
repping the cop that killed that brother in Bridgeport?
对,就是他
Yeah. That's him.
不久前你才为摩西庄臣辩护
Second ago, you was all about Moses Johnson.
现在却助纣为虐吗
Now you riding with 12?
我还是同一个人
I'm still the same guy.
我还是在保护社区
I'm still looking out for the neighbourhood.
所以我才会在这里
That's why I'm here.
不要说废话了,兄弟
Go on somewhere with that slick talk, bro.
听着
Listen.
我只是想找里昂柏金斯…翠迪
I'm just trying to find Leon Perkins...Tweet.
汤姆大叔来了
Hey, Uncle Tom right here.
大家退后
Everybody back up.
退后
Back up.
这个笨蛋交给我吧
I got this fool.
叛徒,兄弟
Sellout, man.
我们走吧,老头
Let's keep it moving, old man.
我要找翠迪
I'm looking for Tweet.
你知道他在哪里吗
You know where I can find him?
我看到你为摩西做的事
I saw the work you put in for Moses.
你救了那个年轻人的命
You saved that young brother's life.
有如超级英雄,真的
Some superhero s**t, for real.
我敬重你
Earned my respect.
我会帮你最后一个忙
Which buys you one last favour.
然后你最好离开
Then you better be gone.
不管你想做什么
Whatever you trying to do,
都得离这里远点
you need to keep it away from here.
你明白吗
You feel me?
好的…
Yes. Okay.
罗斯兰德
Roseland.
107街与国王大道的三号♥单位
3 flat on 107th and King.
翠迪的女朋友在那里住
That's where Tweet's girl live.
好,谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
来打球了
Hey, yo! Ball!
火焰俱乐部
你好,请问经理在吗
Yes. May I speak to the manager, please?
你好,有什么可以帮你
Hey. How can I help?
你好,我是玛莎罗拔丝
Hi. I'm Martha Roberts,
第五区的市议员
alderwoman of the fifth.
这是我的选区
This is my ward.
我是查理派特森
Well, I'm Charlie Patterson,
第五区的居民
resident of the fifth,
这是我的俱乐部
and this is my club.
好,很快问你一个问题,查理
Okay. Quick question for you, Charlie.
你没有卖♥♥酒执照,可以怎么经营
How are you gonna operate without a liquor license?
我不明白…玛莎
I don't understand...Martha.
罗拔丝女士
It's Ms Roberts.
没有我批准,你不能卖♥♥酒
And you can't sell liquor without my seal of approval.
真正的证明书吗
Oh, an actual seal?
对,真正的证明书 就像…
-Yes, actual seal. -Like...
这个吗
This?
芝加哥贩售酒精证明书
蕾娜塔?
Reynata?
你是谁
Who wants to know?
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
我是律师
I'm a lawyer.
有人死了吗
Somebody die?
我是来找里昂的
I'm here to see Leon.
翠迪
Tweet.
你听过摩西庄臣吗
You heard of Moses Johnson?
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表