剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
You say 'jump him'?
我要申请他当晚的通话纪录
I'm going to request disclosure of his phone history that night.
很聪明
That's smart.
对,很聪明
Yeah, that's smart.
你呢?约书亚
How about you, Josh?
你今晚很安静
You've been pretty quiet tonight.
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
没错
Yeah.
当水电工实在很累人
Plumbing can be draining.
对,他就是这样的,没错
Yeah, that's him. Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
我来…
I got it...
妈妈
Ma.
我去看看 好的
-I'll check it out. -Yeah.
没事的 妈妈…你还好吗
-It's okay. -Ma...you okay?
诺玛,你还好吗
Norma, you okay?
我不想这么做
I don't want to be doing this.
这不是我们的作风
It's not what we do.
恐怕你非做不可
I'm afraid you're going to have to.
好吧
Okay.
他真的是一团糟
He was real messy.
复杂、肮脏、丑陋、混乱
I mean, complicated, dirty, ugly, messy.
喝醉了吗
Drunk?
我们警♥察♥酒量可是不错的
Us cops can drink.
我们可以一起大喝特喝,没有问题
You know, we can drink with the best of them and then some.
但我从没看过罗根喝得这么醉
But Logan was more drunk than I've ever seen him.
有什么原因吗
Was there a reason for that?
摩西约翰逊的判决
The Moses Johnson verdict.
他有什么意见
And what did he say about that?
他在诉说判决代表的意思
He was saying what the verdict means.
他说那代表有权逃避警♥察♥追捕
He said it means people are entitled to run from a police officer,
人们有权在我们值勤时反抗我们
and that people are entitled to fight us when we're doing our duty.
他说「你只需要一个条件」
He said, 'the only thing you need to have all that going for you...'
「你的肤色必须正确」
'your skin has to be the right colour.'
他这么说吗
He said that?
然后他就发疯了
Then he went crazy.
什么意思
How do you mean?
语无伦次、愤怒、狂妄
Incoherent, angry, wild.
你以前看过他那样吗
Have you seen him that way before?
有
Yes.
他拍档死去的时候
When his partner died.
他当时也失控了
He lost control then, too.
要做警♥察♥是有条件的
That's the thing about being a cop.
你必须能够控制情绪
You have to have emotional discipline.
歇斯底里对工作没有帮助
Hysteria doesn't help you do your job.
一个好警♥察♥必须能够
A good cop has to have it in him,
顶住压力,保持理性,清楚思考
to think clearly and rationally under pressure.
我本来以为庄尼罗根做得到
I thought Johnny Logan had that.
我错了
I was wrong.
在迈克尔罗西死后几天呢
And in the days after Michael Rossi's death?
副警监?
Lieutenant?
他的失控变成了另一种情况
His loss of control turned into something else.
你会怎么形容
How would you characterise that?
用一个古老的爱尔兰形容词…
With an old Irish word...
「野人」
'Bogan.'
意思是「没有壳的蛋」
It means 'an egg without a shell.'
原意是用来形容软烂的食物或地面
It used to describe mushy food or soft ground.
但有时我祖父会用来形容他的兄弟
But sometimes, my grandfather used it about his brother.
他的意思是毫无骨气
He meant spineless, without backbone.
那就是当时的罗根吗
And that was Logan then?
你能说得更具体吗
Can you be specific?
不
No.
是「不能」还是「不愿意」
'No, you can't,' or 'no, you won't?'
我不想谈及这个
I don't want to go there.
不,你可以,而且你要谈及
Yes, you can. And yes, you will.
罗根警官说了什么
What was Officer Logan saying
让你认为他毫无骨气
that made him lead you to the conclusion he was spineless?
重点是他做了什么,不是说了什么
It's what he was doing, not saying.
他当时在做什么?副警监
What was he doing, Lieutenant?
副警监?
Lieutenant?
跟谢丝卡罗西外遇
Having an affair with Jessica Rossi.
什么
What?
他死去拍档的老婆吗
His dead partner's wife?
对,我很遗憾
Yes. I'm sorry.
没错
Yes.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
真的吗
Really?
你在想什么
I mean, what were you thinking?
布兰尼根副警监说你能解释
Lieutenant Brannigan says you have an explanation.
我无法想象是什么,他不肯告诉我
I can't imagine what that would be, and he wouldn't tell me,
因为他说应该由你开口,不是他
because he said it should come from you and not him.
若能解释为何给罗伯茨那卷录音带
But if you have a reason why you gave Roberts that tape,
对大家也有帮助
it would help everyone to hear it.
我们不想停止支持你的家庭
We don't want to stop supporting your family.
真的不想
We really don't.
我们也想做好人,但真的很困难
We're trying to be good people here, but it's hard.
所以好好考虑一下,罗西太太
So think about it, Mrs Rossi.
但不要考虑太久
But not for too long.
我们需要时间完善一切
We need to be made whole.
说一下案发当晚吧
So, the night of.
我喝了几杯,提早离开酒吧
I had a couple of drinks and left the bar early.
为什么
Why?
我不明白
I don't understand.
像那样的夜晚
Well, on a night like that,
背负着摩西判决的压力和创伤
with all the stress and trauma of the Moses verdict.
就是这个原因
That's exactly why.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我想待在家里
I wanted to be at home,
因为我知道会接到很多电♥话♥
'cause I knew I'd be getting lots of calls.
我对辖区的很多警♥察♥而言有如父亲
I'm a kind of father figure to a lot of cops in my district.
他们遇到麻烦就会来找我
They come to me when they're in trouble.
为什么那代表你得待在家里
But why would that mean you had to be at home?
远离罗根的疯狂
Away from Logan's craziness.
我想独自静静
I wanted to hear myself think,
这样才能支持我的兄弟
so I could be there for my guys.
你那晚有接听电♥话♥吗
Did you take calls that night?
很多
Lots.
是谁打来的
From?
佛雷塔、杨、盖勒格,我所有兄弟
Frater, Young, Gallagher, all my guys.
你有那晚的通话纪录吗
Do you have your phone history from that night?
是的,我有
Yes, I do.
你记得佛雷塔警官从哪里打给你吗
Do you recall where Officer Frater called you from?
他的家
His home.
什么时间
At what time?
七点左右
Around 7.
接到朱利尔报案电♥话♥的一小时前
That's an hour before the 911 call for Jalil came in.
对吗 听起来没错
-Is that right? -Sounds right.
盖勒格呢
Gallagher?
杨呢
Young?
我想佛雷塔是第一个来电的人
I think Frater was the first to call.
所以其他人应该会是八点之后
So all the other guys would have been after 8.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
好,把那张和另一张扫描片给我
Yeah, give me that scan and the other one,
放在我桌上
and put it on my desk.
好的…
Okay. Alright.
艾格伦医生?请跟我们走一趟
Dr Algren? Come with us, please.
现在
Now.
等等…
Hey...
你们要带我去哪里 走吧
-Where are you taking me? -Let's go.
等等
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表