剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
要听他爸爸喜欢的歌♥
before he joins us.
认真的吗
Oh, really?
怎么了?翠迪
What's up, Tweet?
我们去兜兜风吧
Let's take a little ride.
我可以再处理一次逮捕令
I'm down to do another warrant with y'all.
要是能拿到上次的酬劳就更好了
It'd be cool to get paid for the last one we did, though.
看看你,翠迪
Look at you, Tweet.
不断赚钱
Out here hustlin'.
我明白的
I ain't mad at that.
别担心,兄弟,你会拿到钱的
No worries, bro. You'll get your money.
就是这样
That's what's up.
我听说那个大律师在找你
I heard that fancy lawyer was looking for you.
你跟他谈过了吗
You talk to him?
没有,我不跟律师打交道
Nah. I don't mess with lawyers.
我没和那种人说过话
I didn't talk to nobody like that.
真的吗
Really?
他去了我女朋友的家
He came by my old lady's pad,
但我没跟他说话
but I didn't talk to him, though.
我可以发誓,千真万确
And that's on everything, for real.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
手♥机♥
The phone.
你的手♥机♥呢
Where's your phone?
拿他的手♥机♥ 等等…
-Get his phone. -Hey...
认得这个号♥码吗?丹尼
You recognise that number, Danny?
有点印象
Rings a bell with me.
大有印象
Rings a...bell with me.
打给他
Call him.
翠迪?
Tweet?
翠迪?
Tweet?
我正在酒吧等你,你在哪里
I'm at the bar waiting. Where are you?
翠迪?
Tweet?
翠迪,是你吗
Tweet, is that you?
是你吗
Is that you?
我认得那声音
I know that voice.
我们全部人也认得那声音
We all know that voice.
我们要去哪里
Where we going?
我知道这对你来说有多难
I know how hard this is for you.
摩西走了
Moses gone.
家里有新男人
New man in the house.
宝宝即将出生
A little baby on the way.
我们可以去度假
We could take a vacation.
去看摩西,看他跑步,看海…
Go see Moses, watch him run, see the ocean...
理查牧师:有事商量
祖舒亚
Joshua?
祖祖
Jojo.
我们要去哪里
Where we going?
我们要走观光路线
We're taking the scenic route.
每日放风
Daily break.
囚犯的权利和特权
Inmate rights and privileges.
自杀背心看起来不错,混♥蛋♥
Nice suicide vest, punk.
拜托,狱警,让我教训他
Come on, CO. Let me at him.
我闻到烟肉味
I smell bacon up in here.
有种过来,流氓
Run up on me, punk.
以为在这里对付不了你吗?小白脸
Think we can't get at you in here, white boy?
义勇群英为什么打给我
Now, why GI Joe calling me?
你知道我在哪里吗
Do you know where I am?
真可惜
Too bad.
听着,我在这里需要朋友
Listen. I need friends in here,
否则我死定了
or I'm gone.
友谊需要代价
Friendship ain't free.
我们保持联络
We'll be in touch.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
是我妈妈
It's my mom.
她怎么了
What about her?
她怀孕了
She's having a baby.
好吧
Okay.
你能接受吗
You good with that?
我不知道,我只是…
I don't know. I just feel like...
觉得我妈妈搞错了
I feel like my mom got this wrong.
我觉得这家伙…
And I feel like this guy...
不适合她
he not right for her.
现在又有了宝宝
And now a baby.
男孩还是女孩
Boy or girl?
她不知道
She don't know.
但我听她说希望是女孩
Heard her say she hope it's a girl, though.
因为女孩比较好
Cause girls are better.
别说了
Stop it.
女孩比较好
Girls are better.
为什么
How so?
说出来
Say it.
女孩比较好
Girls. Are. Better.
我还是不会说的,所以…
I still ain't sayin' it, so...
随便你吧
Whatever!
你真的很坏 对
-You're so annoying. -Yeah.
面向墙壁,罗根
Eyes on the wall, Logan.
退后
Hey, back up!
看墙壁 好了…退后
-On the wall! -Hey...back up!
你听到错误消息了
Yo, what you hear ain't right.
走吧
Let's go.
松开手铐
Hands free.
抱歉,翠迪
I'm sorry, Tweet.
收拾现场吧
Let's dress it up.
你好
Hello.
你好?你是谁
Yes. Who's speaking?
郡立停尸间?
County morgue?
谁
Who?
长话短说
Make it quick.
我可以给你两分钟
I got you covered for 2 minutes.
放松点,兄弟
Relax, man.
但丁派我来的
Dante sent me.
免费晚餐
Complimentary dinner.
没有玻璃
It's glass-free.
不用客气
You're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以…
So...
你在这里有如「美国头号♥通缉犯」
you is like 'America's Most Wanted' in this bitch.
那个狱警… 他是家人
-That guard, is he... -He family.
国度帮会照顾自己人
And The Nation take care of its own.
你不是家人
You are not family.
所以那样的保护…
So protection like that...
你要付出代价
it's gonna cost you.
我可以安排
I can put something together.
需要多少钱
How much am I looking at?
一万块
10 racks.
一星期
A week.
我浴缸后面的行李袋里有一万块
I got 10 G's in a duffel bag behind my bathtub.
我把地址给你
I'll give you the address.
天啊,你真行
Oh, man, you good.
我们知道你住哪里
We know where you live.
你有一周的时间
So, that'll get you a week.
你的一星期从今天早上开始计算
And your week started this morning.
你现在受国度帮全面保护
You now have the complete protection of The Nation.
你可以安心吃喝、进睡
You can eat, and you can sleep,
可以坐在这个桶子上
you can sit on this bucket.
我会负责为你送食物
Now, I'mma be handling your meal delivery,
任何进入这扇门的东西
so anything that come through this door,
而不是装在那种袋子里的
and it ain't in a bag like that,
统统不要吃
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表